shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash diamonds-by-the-yard collection is complete!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a beautiful long 36" DBTY necklace that Whiteflash made for me a few years ago, and I was fortunate to get @m-2-b 's WF DBTY bracelet when she upgraded to a gorgeous WF diamond tennis bracelet. I really wanted an everyday necklace that would go with everything, and I thought that a 17" DBTY would fill that need and complete my set. So I asked WF to make one more piece for me, and I went with 11 F-G VS, 15 point ACA stones, 17" length, platinum, 1.5mm chain (which matches the other two pieces). I like that I can wear it with the long one or alone, as well as with other longer pendants. I really love it and think it will be one of my most worn pieces, and I am very close to completing my platinum/wg diamond jewelry collection. (I reserve the possibility of getting an ACA bracelet one day! And you never know what might happen in regard to studs upgrades! Trying to resist, though! :lol: )
Many thanks to Becca and Vera for all their help and the entire WF team! :appl:

The first two pictures are from Whiteflash. Mine are not good, as usual, but it is so hard to capture the sparkle of these little fireballs!

WF 17in-Semi-Custom-Whiteflash-by-the-Yard-Diamond-Necklace-in-Platinum 1 b.jpg

WF 17in-Semi-Custom-Whiteflash-by-the-Yard-Diamond-Necklace-in-Platinum 2 b.jpg

WF DBTY.jpg

WF DBTY bulldog.jpg

And since I know you'll ask, here's the neck shot which isn't good of me and certainly doesn't do justice to the necklace!

WF 17in-Semi-Custom-Whiteflash-by-the-Yard-Diamond-Necklace-in-Platinum 3 (1).jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently got a new jewelry box, and I am using it for my platinum and wg diamond jewelry (not including pearl jewelry, VCA, my other rings, or yg). I thought I'd include a shot of the top level with the Whiteflash DBTY pieces on the far left, platinum Beaudry crosses in the next two sections (lower one has a handmade Victor Canera chain), rings and WF diamond studs, second from the right are two platinum pendants by Caysie van Bebber, and far right are a Tiffany key pendant and diamond cross. Organizing these in one place makes them accessible and let's me see that I have enough platinum/diamond pendants!!! :lol:

IMG-4175.jpg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtaking beauty! Very impressive collection!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG--your DBTY collection is TDF!!! It all looks so lovely on you, @diamondseeker2006 ! :kiss2:

I'm always glad to pass along my jewelry pieces to you since I know they will be going to a good permanent home! ::)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!! The length, the stone size, the chain size - perfection!! It looks so good on you and I truly love this piece. Your collection is lovely - well done!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never before have I seen a DBTY collection - yours deserves the moniker @diamondseeker2006!! :love: What a fun view into your platinum pretties, too ::)

I think we need to see a full DBTY set pic! Layer those necklaces, add the bracelet - think you’ll ever wear them like that? Such a casual luxe look - “easy breezy haute couture” :cool2:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful, elegant, perfectly curated collection. I love each and every piece!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
This is beautiful!! I have been looking forward to this update from you since you mentioned in a different thread that you were working with Whiteflash on a shorter dbty necklace. I really admire your taste and love it when you have a new piece to show. I think you are right - this is a necklace that is going to get a lot of wear. Thank you also for the peak into your jewelry box. What a stunning collection!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Lovely collection!!!

Breathtaking beauty! Very impressive collection!

I love your collection! So many beautiful pendants to choose from .

OMG--your DBTY collection is TDF!!! It all looks so lovely on you, @diamondseeker2006 ! :kiss2:

I'm always glad to pass along my jewelry pieces to you since I know they will be going to a good permanent home! ::)

I love it!! The length, the stone size, the chain size - perfection!! It looks so good on you and I truly love this piece. Your collection is lovely - well done!

Thank you all so much! @m-2-b I surely have loved getting some of your hand-me-downs because I know they have been taken care of and are in great condition!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg, i want to take the whole box! :kiss2:

So elegant & looks fantastic!

Never before have I seen a DBTY collection - yours deserves the moniker @diamondseeker2006!! :love: What a fun view into your platinum pretties, too ::)

I think we need to see a full DBTY set pic! Layer those necklaces, add the bracelet - think you’ll ever wear them like that? Such a casual luxe look - “easy breezy haute couture” :cool2:

Such a beautiful, elegant, perfectly curated collection. I love each and every piece!

Perfection!

Wow! Incredible collection!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

This is beautiful!! I have been looking forward to this update from you since you mentioned in a different thread that you were working with Whiteflash on a shorter dbty necklace. I really admire your taste and love it when you have a new piece to show. I think you are right - this is a necklace that is going to get a lot of wear. Thank you also for the peak into your jewelry box. What a stunning collection!!

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I've been collecting a very long time, although the last 15 years has been the most productive time! I am thankful to have found Pricescope to get high quality pieces to create heirlooms for my children and grandchildren! I had a lot of pieces in their individual boxes, and getting the new box really has inspired me to organize it and be able to see what I actually have!

@yssie Someday I may be wearing the right clothing to wear the three pieces at the same time, but unfortunately, it's not now! lol! I hope to do so eventually! I have a couple of other long necklaces with different kinds of stations that I also wear with the long DBTY, and I think some of my longer pendants will work with the 17" one. So hopefully life will return to normal in the next few months! Ohh, and I should have said DBTY set, not collection! lol!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the sweet comments! I've been collecting a very long time, although the last 15 years has been the most productive time! I am thankful to have found Pricescope to get high quality pieces to create heirlooms for my children and grandchildren! I had a lot of pieces in their individual boxes, and getting the new box really has inspired me to organize it and be able to see what I actually have!

@yssie Someday I may be wearing the right clothing to wear the three pieces at the same time, but unfortunately, it's not now! lol! I hope to do so eventually! I have a couple of other long necklaces with different kinds of stations that I also wear with the long DBTY, and I think some of my longer pendants will work with the 17" one. So hopefully life will return to normal in the next few months! Ohh, and I should have said DBTY set, not collection! lol!
Oh I think "collection" is the perfect term for your trio!

Perhaps you need some DBTY style dangle earrings as well...?

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such an easy, elegant and versatile piece! The diamonds really pop. It’s gorgeous and completes your DBTY set. Congratulations!!

And I love the top down View of your gorgeous jewelry box too. :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Beautiful collection DS! ...:love:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have a very elegant and classic collection! A WF dbty long chain is on my wish list - they always look so effortlessly chic, yet still casual - but you’re right that a shorter version is more versatile, and it suits you perfectly. What lovely options you have!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your new necklace, beautiful collection!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I recently got a new jewelry box, and I am using it for my platinum and wg diamond jewelry (not including pearl jewelry, VCA, my other rings, or yg). I thought I'd include a shot of the top level with the Whiteflash DBTY pieces on the far left, platinum Beaudry crosses in the next two sections (lower one has a handmade Victor Canera chain), rings and WF diamond studs, second from the right are two platinum pendants by Caysie van Bebber, and far right are a Tiffany key pendant and diamond cross. Organizing these in one place makes them accessible and let's me see that I have enough platinum/diamond pendants!!! :lol:

IMG-4175.jpg

Such a beautiful collection and organization thank you for sharing! Very pretty all of it!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Echoing everyone’s sentiments here, ds!! You have quite an enviable collection of bling!!:kiss2::mrgreen::appl::appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous addition & a beautiful collection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results