shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash diamonds-by-the-yard collection is complete!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely necklace, and an even lovelier collection of diamond pieces!

Thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! I just love your new necklace. It’s a perfect length and looks fab on! Of course, your entire suite of jewels are absolutely gorgeous!!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Such a great idea of having dbty set, especially with ACA diamonds! :kiss2:
I hope for diamond bracelet from WF one day too :love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I just love everything! The dbty looks beautiful on you. And I love seeing everything beautifully laid out in your jewelry box. What a beautiful collection!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is perfection on you! Such a beautiful addition to your amazing collection!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! Everything you have shown is always classy, stunning, and heirloom-quality! beautiful.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection! Which wolf box did you get?

I got the medium Caroline! I love it! It's kind of like the Chanel purse of jewelry boxes (and I don't own a Chanel purse! The jewelry box is more in my budget!). I am choosing to get two mediums instead of one really large on because they are heavy and the medium is more manageable for me, plus easier to hide.

IMG-4170.jpg

Oh I think "collection" is the perfect term for your trio!

Perhaps you need some DBTY style dangle earrings as well...?

I wear these with studs! I think earrings would be a little too much DBTY!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What not to love!!! I'll take the whole box, please!!!

cheers--Sharon

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It’s the perfect addition to your stunning collection!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the medium Caroline wolf box! Thanks for the info!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! I adore your DBTY collection!!! Your new necklace is perfection -- the length and size -- just gorgeous! I love your effortlessly chic style!

Its so much fun to see your whole collection of platinum pieces. I love cool metals and your jewelry tray with all those pieces is heavenly.

Enjoy! (And I too want to see pics of you wearing your trio of DBTYs! I know I have to wait, but please don't forget to show us when time permits!!)

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection! DBTY are my favourite style for necklaces and bracelets. One day I would love to have one (or several) with .10 pointers and with diamonds spaced 1/2 inch apart. Enjoy your new beauties!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous. You'll wear that frequently.

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful collection that is very classic and timeless. I hope to add a WF DBTY necklace to my collection someday.

Just for my education, do have to pick diamonds with no culets or do you ask them to set a certain way so the culet doesn’t rub on your skin or clothes?

Thanks.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
stunning! love them all!!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 -

What a lovely, wearable piece! I know you're all about pieces being understated quality, and about pieces fitting your lifestyle. Well, this surely knocks it out of the park! You could wear this with jeans or out to dinner. How perfect! And I can only imagine this with your 36" necklace! I'm picturing your 36" necklace twisted into a double strand...then adding this as well! Mercy me!!

Actually - rather than just imagining it - could you show us a photo of the two necklaces together, with the 36" twisted into 2 strands? How super luxurious!!

Congratulations on this wonderful set; your diamond pieces are always flawless, and your collection is truly enviable.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! I adore your DBTY collection!!! Your new necklace is perfection -- the length and size -- just gorgeous! I love your effortlessly chic style!

Its so much fun to see your whole collection of platinum pieces. I love cool metals and your jewelry tray with all those pieces is heavenly.

Enjoy! (And I too want to see pics of you wearing your trio of DBTYs! I know I have to wait, but please don't forget to show us when time permits!!)

Thank you so much! You know how much I love your collection plans! (And I got the magazine! Can you direct me to a page number???)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 -

What a lovely, wearable piece! I know you're all about pieces being understated quality, and about pieces fitting your lifestyle. Well, this surely knocks it out of the park! You could wear this with jeans or out to dinner. How perfect! And I can only imagine this with your 36" necklace! I'm picturing your 36" necklace twisted into a double strand...then adding this as well! Mercy me!!

Actually - rather than just imagining it - could you show us a photo of the two necklaces together, with the 36" twisted into 2 strands? How super luxurious!!

Congratulations on this wonderful set; your diamond pieces are always flawless, and your collection is truly enviable.

Thank you, mrs-B! I adore your collection, as you know! It takes awhile to narrow things down, do a little upgrading or selling to get where we want to be! I feel like I am done with white metals other than maybe adding a diamond bracelet. I hope to have a small capsule collection in yellow gold, and then I will be done. Maybe we will both get there in the near future!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection that is very classic and timeless. I hope to add a WF DBTY necklace to my collection someday.

Just for my education, do have to pick diamonds with no culets or do you ask them to set a certain way so the culet doesn’t rub on your skin or clothes?

Thanks.

Thanks!!! The diamonds always have pointed culets, but they are light weight since they are small, so there is minimal feeling of the culets. Plus, some are face down and some are up at any point in time. They sparkle either way, though. I think the smaller the stones, the less you'd feel them. It is an interesting thought regarding having the culets polished flat, but I have never heard of anyone doing that. I normally don't sleep in any jewelry, but I did sleep with the new one for one night just to see, and it didn't bother me at all.

Q

Queenie60

Your collection is very beautiful - one that I have always admired! Beautiful DBTY - enjoy wearing it.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful on you, DS! Your collection is awe-inspiring!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
it looks fabulous on you @diamondseeker2006 Such an effortless and stylish piece featuring ideal cut stones doesn't get much better than that! likely to elevate any look from the most casual pajamas or loungewear to a nice evening out. May you wear and enjoy for years to come in the best of health

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: LOVE your new necklace and that tray of all white metal beauties is a true wow!!! It's like in a movie when they present the princess a tray of baubles to choose from.. every thing gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results