shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash 5 stone pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 11:18:55 PM
Author: Elmorton
Orbaya -- congratulations!!!!! That ring is an absolute stunner and it is gorgeous on your finger!!!

Silly quesiton, but I''m curious about the first picture of the Whiteflash display that your husband so sweetly arranged! What all comes in the box?? Seems like lots of goodies!
Thanks! I was surprised at the amount of goodies! There are the 5 AGS certs for the stones; in the box was a little diamond picker upper tool (I don''t know the correct term), a polishing cloth and a H&A viewer; there is a little bottle of cleaning solution and two little brushes, and in the larger folder is the invoice and the verification report.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 9:28:58 PM
Author: rocks&purses
CONGRATS, Orbaya! I LOVE, LOVE your ring. I am in the process of ''collecting'' my stones to make a 5 stone ring. Like you, I fell in love with KCoursolle''s setting so I plan to also have WF do the same thing. We can be twins! Mine will almost be identical as yours. I have a size 4- 4.25 finger though. I plan to wear it on my right hand. I read that you are a size 5 and that ring looks very substantial on your finger. Does it feel comfortable? I am worried that since my finger is smaller than yours, it might rub against the other fingers that may make it uncomfortable to wear. I only have 2 stones so far and still on the hunt for 3 more. Have not had any luck because the inventory seems scarce due to the Christmas holiday and Valentine''s day. I am itching to purchase the rest of the stones :)

Thanks so much for sharing.
Thank you!

You''re collecting each stone yourself? I imagine the hunt is fun, but I don''t think I''d have the patience for it LOL! What size stones are you getting? My ring is very comfortable and the diamonds don''t rub against my fingers. The shank is a little wider and thicker than I''m used to, but it''s not uncomfortable. There is a lot of platinum in this ring and it''s heavy, but I like the weight. I can''t wait to see what your ring will look like!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Ha-ha, Orbaya. I know. I surprised myself for doing it as I usually want something NOW :) Yes, I''ve bought the two stones from WF so far and looking to buy all of them from them. A WF associate is on the lookout for me for more. My 2 stones are 0.308 and 0.31. I think the size would be more than substantial for my 4 to 4.25 finger. I cannot wait! I wonder if they can make the shank a little skinnier? Well, I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Thanks again for sharing your ring. I will just keep staring at it until I get mine :)

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Oh, and if you don''t mind me asking. Can you give me a ballpark on how much the setting is?

Thanks again!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 12:15:02 PM
Author: rocks&purses
Oh, and if you don''t mind me asking. Can you give me a ballpark on how much the setting is?

Thanks again!
I would contact WF about the setting price because of the crazy prices of metals right now. What I paid could be competely different from when you get your quotes, but I paid a little more than $1200 for the setting. Hopefully the prices don''t go up much more!!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Orbaya. I really appreciate it. I can just drool over your ring while I wait for mine :) Thanks again. Wear it in good health :)

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
orbaya, i saw your new avatar in another thread and just had to search for the thread for your gorgeous 5 stone band!!!
36.gif

i am so glad i can still click the reply button because your new piece is fabulous!!!
30.gif

i love love love the profile view of your band. must be heaven to be able to stare at that all day!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
wow now thats an amazing 5 stone ring!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 4:23:59 PM
Author: Milly
orbaya, i saw your new avatar in another thread and just had to search for the thread for your gorgeous 5 stone band!!!
36.gif

i am so glad i can still click the reply button because your new piece is fabulous!!!
30.gif

i love love love the profile view of your band. must be heaven to be able to stare at that all day!
Awwww....thanks so much! I really do love my ring and it sparkles like crazy!! I plan on taking some more pictures and posting them in the near future.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 4:30:08 PM
Author: emilina22
wow now thats an amazing 5 stone ring!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results