shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash 5 stone pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your ring! I also love your dining room!! HA!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEk GAD - it''s amazing!!!!!! Truly amazing!!!!! Humor me and take a pic WITH your ER ( I think you siad you would NOT wear them together - but PLEASE, just for fun)!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 6:12:18 PM
Author: motownmama
EEk GAD - it''s amazing!!!!!! Truly amazing!!!!! Humor me and take a pic WITH your ER ( I think you siad you would NOT wear them together - but PLEASE, just for fun)!
LOL! You don''t want me to do that! This ring is platinum, and my wedding set is yellow gold, and they are soldered together. Would NOT look pretty!! haha!

debhew

Rough_Rock
Just perfect - enjoy!!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOLY, that is on AmAzInG ring! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whoa, really beautiful!! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOOhhhhhhhh, I just love it...but I am a little partial LOL!!! It turned out so beautifully and it looks incredible on your hand! The shank looks great by the way, not thick at all in your pictures. I loooooooove the picture in your avatar, I just love seeing the pavillions. Incredible!!!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 7:45:16 PM
Author: kcoursolle
OOOOOhhhhhhhh, I just love it...but I am a little partial LOL!!! It turned out so beautifully and it looks incredible on your hand! The shank looks great by the way, not thick at all in your pictures. I loooooooove the picture in your avatar, I just love seeing the pavillions. Incredible!!!
I was waiting to hear from you! I''m so glad you like it!

You did an excellent job coming up with the design, and I added my "touch" to it by setting diamonds a bit higher. You are right about it being blingtastic!! It''s definitely a lot more blingy than I thought it would be...in a good way!
31.gif
I''ve already gotten a few compliments on it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, and what a sweet hubby to do all that for you (the picking up, dropping off, display set up). I can see arrows in your 5th picture...I can see the arrows in my ring, but I can never capture them on camera.
Congrats!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! That is absolutely gorgeous. I have saved a pic for a future project!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
This picture is killing me softly. Gorgeous!

DD
35.gif

freakinbeauty.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is fabulously beautiful. Those stones look HUGE! I would have guessed them to be .5 ct each. That''s a lot of bling!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! It is so beautiful. It sure gives you a whole lotta finger coverage. I like that you can see more of the stones too.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That is sooo yummy :) The gallery is deelish. Whenever I see a beautiful 5 stone band like that it just confirms my need to make myself one for my middle finger
30.gif
I love the kitchen display as well what a sweet hubby :)

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It's stunning.
30.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 11:54:05 PM
Author: swingirl
Your ring is fabulously beautiful. Those stones look HUGE! I would have guessed them to be .5 ct each. That''s a lot of bling!!!
Thank you!! One of my friends thought the stones were .50 each also. Now that would be some serious bling!!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 3:55:06 AM
Author: Deelight
That is sooo yummy :) The gallery is deelish. Whenever I see a beautiful 5 stone band like that it just confirms my need to make myself one for my middle finger
30.gif
I love the kitchen display as well what a sweet hubby :)
You do need a 5 stone band...most definitely!! I''m not being friendly to your wallet, am I? LOL!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I love, love, love it. It looks perfect on you!!! Your''re gonna get a ton of compliments on it.
36.gif

Then again I''m biased (since i have one too) and think that design is one of the most beautiful out there!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful, Orbaya!!! Enjoy your new ring!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, that is beautiful, I just love how you can see the whole diamond on the side
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It really is incredibly pretty Orbaya! The side profile is so elegant and the size gives the perfect amount of finger coverage. Nicely done!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it
30.gif
Looks huuuge on your hand!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
WOW, that baby is GORGEOUS!!!!! And looks so white, especially in your flowers!! Amazing ring!!
30.gif

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS, Orbaya! I LOVE, LOVE your ring. I am in the process of "collecting" my stones to make a 5 stone ring. Like you, I fell in love with KCoursolle''s setting so I plan to also have WF do the same thing. We can be twins! Mine will almost be identical as yours. I have a size 4- 4.25 finger though. I plan to wear it on my right hand. I read that you are a size 5 and that ring looks very substantial on your finger. Does it feel comfortable? I am worried that since my finger is smaller than yours, it might rub against the other fingers that may make it uncomfortable to wear. I only have 2 stones so far and still on the hunt for 3 more. Have not had any luck because the inventory seems scarce due to the Christmas holiday and Valentine''s day. I am itching to purchase the rest of the stones :)

Thanks so much for sharing.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Orbaya -- congratulations!!!!! That ring is an absolute stunner and it is gorgeous on your finger!!!

Silly quesiton, but I''m curious about the first picture of the Whiteflash display that your husband so sweetly arranged! What all comes in the box?? Seems like lots of goodies!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring!! That side profile is just gorgeous!!! YUM!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
28.gif
19.gif
30.gif

That. Is. STUNNING!!!!

My DH does not thank you-I am sooooo not gonna shut up about a 5 stone ring no!
9.gif

Thanks for sharing and great shots! The shank looks just beautiful!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m with DreamerD - that side photo is amazing! I love how open the stones are on the profile shots, beautiful!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calling in the sparkle police, that ring is GAWGEOUS!!!!!!

sparklepolice.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results