shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF Custom Tapered Eternity Ring!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
WOWZERS!!!! One word- B-L-I-N-G
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Had to come back and visit the most beautiful ring in the history of the world. (Loved your evil laugh, by the way-very villainy and scary!
9.gif
)

I''ll be waiting for the fire shots!
10.gif

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
WOW! this ring is beautiful

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome, beautiful, exquisite... words are not enough!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

That ring is divine, congratulations! I''m mega jealous!!
21.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love it! It''s absolutely gorgeous! I''m pretty sure WF is going to get a lot of requests for something similar.

Definitely on my list of must-haves in the future (although Mr. Cutey won''t be very happy).

It looks perfect (and huge) on your finger. Wear it in good health.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/19/2008 12:20:47 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Ok, so seriously.. don''t you think WF should make this a standard new ring? Its just too gorgeous not to share. I keep coming back due to well, everything about it. AND, good googly moogly how many times a day do you stare at it? I dont think I could do much else really. LOL
31.gif
You are so funny SDL! I totally wouldn''t mind if someone said "I want that." I know there has been lots of talk about custom becoming available etc... I think I paid a very fair price for getting what I wanted, and really don''t think it was very inflated due to it being custom work. THAT being said, HOWEVER, IF someone ever did come in and said, "I want that," or, "This is the reason I chose WF," It would be SUPER AWESOME if they treated it like a referral!!!!!!!!
31.gif
31.gif

I don''t think they do that, but I do think they should...just in case!!
9.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2008 11:40:56 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
You know, I just had to come back and gawk. Its just such a classic ring. Will you be able to wear it daily? Is it sturdy for that kind of wear? I just wondered. Gosh honey, its just incredible and I love that you used your engagement diamond for the center, it makes it that much more sentimental. I love it.
Lol, it is still early and I have to respond to these separately!! Thank you so much SDL for all the wonderful compliments!!!

I will wear it daily, and it is surprisingly very comfortable, but I am still "getting used to it" if you know what I mean.

I had lunch with a friend the other day and her words were "Wow, well you can''t miss that!" Now she was honestly being nice and was really interested about the whole process etc. but as soon as someone does see it I catch them staring (I do the same thing to people so there really isn''t anything wrong with that, lol!).
I have a lot of friends and some of them have huge rocks, and some have them have smaller ones. They are all beautiful in my eyes but I just don''t want anyone to think I am showing off or something so I have been taking it off during certain times. Hubby says I should be proud to wear it, and I definitely agree with him, but I get super self conscious at times...

And I am so happy that I decided to keep my center stone! Hubby did give me the option to upgrade, but that would have meant going back to the dreaded B&M...
14.gif
When I told him that it wasn''t something that I wanted to do he was very glad I was going to keep it. Ultimately I just wanted him to be happy about this too!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
risingsun~ Thank you! 37!
2.gif

Dreamgirl, snlee, Itgirl76, DandiAndi, cutey TT~ Hehe, thank you all so very much for all the wonderful compliments!!

thing~ I knew you''d be back MUA HA HA!!
9.gif
2.gif
J/K!! It''s been quite a busy week because my children have been home from school, but I do promise to get more shots next week!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2008 7:20:12 AM
Author: 777_LDY
risingsun~ Thank you! 37!
2.gif

Dreamgirl, snlee, Itgirl76, DandiAndi, cutey TT~ Hehe, thank you all so very much for all the wonderful compliments!!

thing~ I knew you''d be back MUA HA HA!!
9.gif
2.gif
J/K!! It''s been quite a busy week because my children have been home from school, but I do promise to get more shots next week!!

23.gif
(That''s be being scared of you!) Hahaha!
9.gif

I''ll check for the fire shots later this week, then! I can''t wait to see ''em!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto what Michelle said (SanDiegoLady)

I would LOVE to have a ring like that
9.gif

Linda

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is absolutely incredible. GORGEOUS

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
I have to post again. I think yours is one of the most, if not THE most, spectacular eternity rings I have ever seen. I LOVE it so much in fact, that when I re-do my original e-ring, I might just ask WF to recreate yours. INCREDIBLE.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely STUNNING!!! Bling bling from every angle. Congrats!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/18/2008 11:34:58 AM
Author: 777_LDY

Date: 4/17/2008 12:21:02 PM
Author: gemgirl

OK....... how am I missing your ring in Whiteflash''s gallery?? What am I not doing right? I went back and checked and I still don''t see it.

That picture is gorgeous by the way.
Gemgirl, if you look to the right of your screen on the SMTR page, or any other page really except for when you are in a thread, there are a bunch of pictures. On the top it say photo gallery. If you click on that you should see a whole bunch of other links, including WF. If you go into the WF gallery click on ''made to order.'' Your ring is in there too!!!!!

ETA just in case you still have trouble. I believe that in your ring right above mine, right?

http://com.pricescope.com/photos/whiteflash/category1023.aspx?ppage=7
Good golly miss molly......... I''ve never even looked there!! I went to the WF site and looked at their gallery. Thanks 777s.
All of those photos look great. You''re right. Mine is above yours and woobug''s is above mine. All of the photos are so crisp.
Very very nice!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Breathtaking!

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
what a beautiful, beautiful design(are you tired of hearing that yet?
emteeth.gif
i am oggling it often too, i admit. don''t not wear it-enjoy the beautiful ring and the sentiment behind using your original stone...(ps whiteflash is awesome to work with-i really heart bob)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came back to look and saw your new pictures...your ring really is stunning, I am seriously in awe over it! Congratulations on that beauty!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
wowzer.gif

Now THAT is what I call a RING! Holy guacamole Batman, that is some serious bling! What a beautiful ring-I hope you can wear it in good health and revel in the attention that it deserves!! Congratulations!
manybounce.gif

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
ZOMG!!!!

Is that ring even LEGAL in real life?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Its so AMAZING!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am like in LUST!!!

11.gif

I was looking for an eternity band, but now I''m all like, I gotta get me one of THOSE!!!!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for all your kind words and amazing compliments! I don''t even know what to say, really I am so touched that you all like my ring.
12.gif
Having an idea in your head, but not knowing how it would turn out, then seeing it come to life receiving this kind of reaction is just so wonderful, thank you! I have felt so bad that I haven''t been able to post in the past couple of days because you have all been so kind and I just want you all to know how much I do appreciate it.
4.gif

thing~ Pics to come!
2.gif

Linda~ That really is so flattering, thank you! I would love for you and Michelle to have rings like mine because then we can all be ring twins!!

Isabelle~ Thank you! You can be a ring twin too!!!
9.gif

Burk~ Love your avatar, soooo cute!! Thank you!

gemgirl~ I''m glad you found it, lol!!

justjulia~ Thanks!

SDL~ Oh, I love Lady A''s band too, and it looks fantastic with her ering.
30.gif
She has such an amazing collection! Having the 4 prongs was really important to me as well. One, for the added security, and two, because the trellis does and I wanted it to blend into the shank as much as possible. A couple of the CADS had come back as a shared prong so I kept having to have it changed, but they did such a fantastic job on the way the shank turned out I am thrilled!! Thank you again, you are such a sweetheart, and I can''t wait to see your daughters new designerific earrings!
2.gif

snowflakeluvr~ Thank you, I really am just blushing reading all these wonderful compliments! I have only spoken to Bob once, but He was such a great help to me. He helped me find an Independent Appraiser to take my original stone to and I couldn''t have been happier with the way all of that turned out!

Diamond*Dana~ Thank you again!

Gemma~ Lol, thank you!!!

lily~ You are too funny too, thank you!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I imagine you''re getting ready to post those fire shots, right?
nails.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2008 9:46:31 AM
Author: Ellen
I imagine you''re getting ready to post those fire shots, right?
nails.gif
Lol, yes I am Ellen!
9.gif
The phone rang and I had to take it... I swear there is never enough time in one day.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock

wfblue01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

patiofire01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
41.gif

icysparkle01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
This plant reminds me of that movie Little Shop of Horrors... Feed me Seymor!!!

feedme01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really nice to have some flowers that have bloomed in the yard!
1.gif

yellowfireflower01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
There were so many bumble bees on this tree I was hoping one would land close enough to take a pic but oh well!

prettyfire01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm, seem to be having some technical difficulties here. Let''s try this again, nope not working.
40.gif
Not sure why, everything is the same size etc... I will try and figure this out, I only have a couple more.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results