shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF Custom Tapered Eternity Ring!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I know some of you silly PS Ladies have been waiting for these pictures, but I really wanted to post them when I had the time to properly thank everyone too!

*cue the music*
9.gif

First, I really wanted to thank my Husband for putting up with my endless changing ideas for what I wanted in a new ring. He was a great sport about this project and let me do everything myself except send in the payment. He really is very much a romantic guy so I know part of that was difficult for him, but knowing how important it was to me to be apart of this process he lovingly stepped aside.
5.gif
Knowing that he would have done it for me had that been what I wanted means so much.
4.gif

I also want to thank Whiteflash for making this experience so wonderful for me. It was important to me that I use my original e-stone as the foundation of this project so I wasn''t picking out "super duper loopers'', as Ellen would say
9.gif
2.gif
but my project was just as important to them as if I was spending a million dollars.
Once I decided what I wanted for a ring I gave WF a call and this wonderful Lady named Jamie answered the phone! She immediately got to work on looking for matching stones for me, and if I had a question that she couldn''t answer she made sure that someone did. She was the absolute sweetest person to work with ever and put up with my constant phone calls, emails, and questions with the most uplifting and graceful spirit! I would not hesitate for even a second to go back to WF for any future purchases. I also want to add that I think their prices are fantastic and very competitive, which is always a plus while buying diamonds!
2.gif
3.gif

And of course I want to thank all the wonderful Ladies (and Gents too!) of PS who have helped me along my diamond buying way! PS really is such a great community! I have had so many laughs here! I dread to think what I would have bought had I not found PS, and if you read any of my previous threads you''ll know why.
6.gif
2.gif
Also, PS made the time go buy so quickly while waiting for my ring! There isn''t anything better than being able to enjoy other posters sparkles while waiting for your own!
31.gif
9.gif
2.gif

*end music*
snicker.gif

I was so nervous that the new stones wouldn''t match my original stone, but just as Brian described, they are gorgeous and they look great!! I even see some arrows in the .5''s and .25''s!!! I also wanted to be able to wear it on both hands but being that my right is a bit larger than my left I got it a little bit big. Unfortunately it''s a little too big so if I want to wear it on my left hand right now I may have to talk to WF about sizing beads or something. Honestly though, I''d rather have it bigger than just right. I know this ring can not, or should not, be sized and I don''t like tight rings.

Lots of pics to come of my new full eternity tapered ring holding my original 1.207 J SI2 in the center, surrounded by two .79 I SI1 diamonds, two .50 I SI1 diamonds and finished off with 10x .25ct round H SI1 diamonds, for a total of about 6.25ctw!

runaround1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting......waiting.......waiting.......

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Whew, thought that wasn''t going to work for a second!

outsidehandshot01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock

lefthand01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
!!

profilehandshot01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
another!

dryhand01.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Wowsers!! That is amazing! (now I''ll patiently sit here waiting for more pics...sorry to interrupt :)

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
flower shots!

prettyflower01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock

sunflowerprofile01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock

sunflowerside01.JPG

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Beautiful....just gorgeous...congrats to you! :)

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I have more but I will have to post them in a little while! My 4 yr old is insisting that I get off my computer now, lol! He can really be a stinker!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, 777_LDY, the Whiteflash pictures didn't do it justice. It's simply STUNNING on your hand!! Congratulations on the perfect ring.
30.gif
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's rather a nice ring isn't it in the peetures....
hehe23.gif

11.gif

just kiddin'...its fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is STUNNING! IT really looks amazing on your hand!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. Word.
love1.gif

Where to begin?? It's stunning. It's HUGE, in an oh so good way. It's perfectly proportioned. It's so fluid...

That profile shot on the sunflower is To. Die. For. And that next one capturing the yellow in the stones is swoonable. Seriously.

Lisa, it's just, perfect. I don't know what else to say. It's just simply stunningly perfect.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats, wear it in good health. And tell your hubby he's a wonderful guy for letting you take the reigns on this. I think he will be rewarded in spades by the joy it's going to bring you.
2.gif

3.gif

Ohhhhhhhh me likey !!!!!

What a stunner !!!!!!!!

I looove the profile... amazing...
36.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Yayyyyyyyy! Those pics were soooo worth waiting for! I love, love, love it! It''s blingtastic but yet absolutely elegant with that gorgeous trellis design. Beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! :)

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
777, that ring is simply gorgeous! It''s unlike anything else I''ve seen in my 5-plus years here on PS.

VERY nicely done! Enjoy!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Speechless....
30.gif
36.gif
1.gif
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Beautiful & unique!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow 777s! I can honestly say that I''ve NEVER seen anything like your beautiful ring before!! It''s simply spectacular.

I''m going to have to visit this page frequently today to look at it every so often.......
13.gif

Give your hubby a hug from all of us!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!
Love it. It is truly stunning and I love how you incorporated your original diamond.
That is one heck of a band.

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness! everything flows so nicely, and i love that you used your original stone. i have never seen anything like that, and it is simply amazing!
30.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Definitely no DSS to worry about! It looks spectacular on the hand!
3.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh My Word!!!!! That is the most beautiful eternity ring I have ever seen. I am speechless, it is beyond gorgeous.

Linda

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TO ....... DIE.......FOR !!!!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Incredibly Gorgeous
35.gif
35.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, absolutely beautiful. Lucky girl.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results