clarity

My Wedding Set! :)

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Totally classic ! Love it ! :kiss2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so happy yellow gold is back! You set is lovely.

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
She was catching the light quite right today and throwing some rainbows, so I took a lil video! It's probably set to the lowest quality, so if you can, try changing it to the 720p HD! :)And best if viewed full screen! lol

I LOVE the slight elongation of that OEC -- best of both worlds! ...and you could legit be a hand model.

Hand model! This made my day XD haha Thank you! And yes, I know it's hard to believe that it's an N. It faces up so white, but in certain lighting you can see its warmth :) I can't count how many times I have looked at the thread of your ring! It's one of my absolute favorites that I've ever seen.

Will post some pictures later! Had to take them on husbands phone since his is a million times better. Thank you everyone!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO CLASSIC!! If you stack I'd do it on your right hand IMHO - don't mess with perfection!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your marriage! Love your classic set!! I love that you can pair it with just about anything!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations to you both!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow the diamond looks beautiful on you, so big! I love Love love the yellow gold as well!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good eye! It is round, but it has a sliiiightly elongated shape that in some instances can make it appear ovalish. That's one aspect I loved about this particular one. It makes it so unique and I love how it is imperfectly round cause I know OEC's used to be cut by hand so I adore how I can "feel" that imperfectness of something that was crafted by a human hand and not a machine with this stone :) Gush, gush <3 hahaha
I know exactly how you feel - I love that the old stones were cut by eye for what looked best to the expert craftsmen rather then what light angles are plotted to be the best. Plus I just love the chunky facets and flashes :love: wear your lovely set in health and happiness

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO very pretty. Lovely in the yellow gold. Looks great with a thick band.

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everybody!! I finally got some more pictures! Sorry, I'm just a little obsessed still :)
*slaps face* of course pictures are huge. Apologies...

20171024_120300.jpg 20171024_120516.jpg 20171024_120519.jpg
IMG_3484.JPG IMG_3501-2.JPG IMG_3487-2.JPG

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! So clean & pretty! And you've still got a right hand for sparkly stacking!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That set is PERFECT!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results