shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding Set! :)

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my set now that I am officially part of the married club since this past Tuesday :D My ring isn't anything fancy but I wanted that classic "I'm married!" look which to me is just a solid gold band. Having said that, let the stacking begin with lots of sparkly rings! ;-) Thanks for letting me share my pride and joys!

IMG_3352-2.JPG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very classy and classic. Looks terrific on you. Congratulations.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! You have a stunning set. What are the specs on your diamond ring? It combines so perfectly with the classic wedding band.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is totally classic! congratulations and your rings are stunning!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! please tell us more about your diamond :)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic and AMAZING! Your ering is stunning!! Please tell us more specs!! :appl::love::appl:

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone!

Classic and AMAZING! Your ering is stunning!! Please tell us more specs!! :appl::love::appl:

beautiful! please tell us more about your diamond :)

Congrats! You have a stunning set. What are the specs on your diamond ring? It combines so perfectly with the classic wedding band.

The diamond is a 1.95ct 8mm OEC N color VVS2 size 3.5! Phew, mouthful! The diamond and setting is from Erica at Love Affair Diamonds :)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! I love it! Congratulations on joining the married club!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!
Congratulations!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really, really pretty!! Congratulations!

Q

Queenie60

Very Classic. Love that OEC. Very beautiful ring - enjoy and congratulations.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It a beautiful and classic set, my very favorite look! Congratulations on your marriage, I hope you have many many years of happiness before you! I would love to hear more about your diamond!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Welcome to the newlywed club!! Your rings are beautiful!! Now, the fun begins adding more bling!! :lol-2:

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all! I can't wait to add some bling bands! XD

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Just gorgeous! And congratulations. I'm wanting just a plain band to wear with mine. Do you know the width of yours? Thanks!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your set and especially your OEC:appl: congratulations on your marriage!
Is your OEC oval or is that a trick of the photo angle? It’s got lovely faceting either way

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set! Your stone is gorgeous!!! Jealous of your tiny fingers!:lol-2:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations! Your rings are lovely!

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
Just gorgeous! And congratulations. I'm wanting just a plain band to wear with mine. Do you know the width of yours? Thanks!

Thank you! It is a 4mm :) I had been debating a 3mm but am so glad I went with my heart and got the 4!

Love your set and especially your OEC:appl: congratulations on your marriage!
Is your OEC oval or is that a trick of the photo angle? It’s got lovely faceting either way

Good eye! It is round, but it has a sliiiightly elongated shape that in some instances can make it appear ovalish. That's one aspect I loved about this particular one. It makes it so unique and I love how it is imperfectly round cause I know OEC's used to be cut by hand so I adore how I can "feel" that imperfectness of something that was crafted by a human hand and not a machine with this stone :) Gush, gush <3 hahaha

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I love your classic wedding set - it looks fabulous on you!!

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Classic is my favorite ! Beautiful set!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's classic and lovely. Congratulations. Welcome to the married club!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! I love a gold wedding band and just might put one on my wishlist!

Incidentally, most newly cut OECs are cut by hand today (and I guess many diamonds are). It's just that they can cut more precisely due to the technology they have to determine the angles, etc.!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! It is a 4mm :) I had been debating a 3mm but am so glad I went with my heart and got the 4!

Good eye! It is round, but it has a sliiiightly elongated shape that in some instances can make it appear ovalish. That's one aspect I loved about this particular one. It makes it so unique and I love how it is imperfectly round cause I know OEC's used to be cut by hand so I adore how I can "feel" that imperfectness of something that was crafted by a human hand and not a machine with this stone :) Gush, gush <3 hahaha

I LOVE the slight elongation of that OEC -- best of both worlds! ...and you could legit be a hand model.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone!

The diamond is a 1.95ct 8mm OEC N color VVS2 size 3.5! Phew, mouthful! The diamond and setting is from Erica at Love Affair Diamonds :)

WHOA!!! I would've never guessed N in a million years -- it's so white faceing! #gettingoldcutfever

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous and congratulations on your recent marriage!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this look but I'm biased as it's very similar to my set. And yes nothing says "married" like a plain gold band!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! I've always had a total crush on thin-band solitaires with thick wedding bands :love::love::love:

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set. Please post more pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results