shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tessa Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
OMG how sweet!!! I love the pink and the rose gold!!!!
30.gif

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
That''s such a beautiful ring Tacori! It''s going to make a perfect heirloom for Tessa
1.gif

Just wonderful!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Adorable!! I want one! (Ring, that is, already have the baby, lol)

Oh, also HANDSHOT PLEASE!!

Anne

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, your ring is absolutely gorgeous and I love that you''re going to pass it down to Tessa someday. That is such a sweet sentiment!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so pretty and feminine!!! Love it!

How sweet that you got it engraved with your daughter''s name and her birth date.
1.gif

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Love BK. That''s a lovely memento of a very momentous occasion!!
9.gif

Where are the hand shots, missy?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Claire, you are sweet! Thank you. I am a milgrain whore so the more the better! And BK''s is as fine as I have seen IRL. So delicate.

beau, you know after spending years on here I really like bezel and channel rings as stackers (no worry of stones eating into the prongs). Hopefully *one day* I can add to it.

Deelight, thanks! The engraving was really important to me.

Vesper, thank you!

jill, funny I was never a pink person UNTIL I had a baby girl. Now I am thinking, hmmm...I need to get some shirts to match my new ring
2.gif
Hopefully she will love it as much as I do one day.

Delster, thank you so much!

Irish, thanks! It was really the only place to engrave. I think the sizing bar would only be able to have 3 characters. Love YOUR new rings
30.gif

tiffany, thank you!

gwen, I e-mailed the pics to my SIL and she said she was sorry she made fun of me for taking so long to pick out my PP (she would tease me) b/c it is SO perfect. That meant a lot. I really did want to create an heirloom for her. Maybe someday she will pass it down to HER daughter. That would make me very happy. Thank you for the compliments!

Ellen, I am glad you liked them! haha! I picked them carefully
2.gif

Maisie, thanks for such! It is so delicate. Just like her.

Dandi, thanks! Poor DH doesn''t realize I will want one for every child
27.gif
11.gif
12.gif

LoveDeco, thank you!

LC, I couldn''t resist! Thank you!

blushing, I love the combo too. Thank you!

lovely, snag away! I had such specific wants it is amazing I found a designer who had it. Milgrained bezels are NOT common! I love them. BTW, totally worth the wait! I''ll have to get a better picture of her birth date. The flash kind of blocked it out.

steph, thanks so much!

Eva, it''s VERY pink! But I have wanted a piece in rose gold for awhile. This was a good excuse!

Rosebud, I hope so! I do think BK is heirloom quality. I love it!

gemgirl, I told Julian when I ordered it I would not be surprised if it started a trend. He loved how it turned out as well. "Tessa ring" does have a flow to it huh?
1.gif
I promise to post more. Thanks for the compliments.

curly, you do NEED two!!! Thank you friend!

disney, you are so sweet! It is my style (I love antique jewelry) and I am really excited for the day she realizes it is for her (and honors her birth). Even my DH loves it and he does NOT get into jewelry!

pixley, isn''t that true! though even when she is dressed in pink people STILL ask if she is a girl
20.gif
I love having a daughter and this ring just reminds me how wonderful she is. You need one too!

Lauren, it came out so beautiful (and it was a risk!) Just reminds me to trust my instinct and wait for what I REALLY want. This is exactly it! Thank you!

mercoledi, what a week huh? Won''t see me start any threads for awhile! Haha! Thank you.

innerkitten, I want to get something citrine (her birthstone too). The jewelers I talked to wouldn''t do a ring b/c it is too soft so I will get maybe a necklace or earrings. But this was the OFFICIAL PP. Took me awhile to decide and luckily my DH was on board. I think you deserve one!
27.gif

kcoursolle, It really is perfect. She is with me 90% of the time but I know that 10% she isn''t it will make me happy to look at it.

Burk, ooooohhhhh......I can''t wait!!! I thought the cereal added a nice textured background. I though about putting in baby food but chickened out. Too early to get it TOO dirty! Baby props are the best!

Ella, thanks so much! I think you need one pink, one blue. The engraving really does make it extra special. I love how I can see it w/o taking off the ring.

MMMD, thanks! I am really loving rose gold these days!!!

Coda, well you could get it to represent what ever is important to you
2.gif
Thank you!

Bobo, love little B''s hair! Too funny. Thanks so much!!!

btrfly, thank you so much for your nice comments.

jas, you are sweet, thank you! I love it!

Tuckins, that is a HUGE honor! Thank you so much!

wishful, thank you so much! I love the pinks together too. Might have to get more rose gold one day.

RoseRed, I hope she loves it as much as I do. How could she not?!? Thank you.

anne, I promise to post hand shots. It was a crazy day! If you have a baby you should get one. Thank you.

Lady, thank you! I thought about giving it to her when she has her first child. If she doesn''t have kids than maybe for a milestone birthday. Though I am sure I will be sad to give it up.

cachette, thank you so much! Feminine it is!

Holly, I know this will NOT be my last BK piece. I love it. I will take hand shots right now!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this is soooo special!
face23.gif

I loved the photo shoot, too cute, and I love your new band!! It''s beautiful, just like your little girl!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a special ring Tacori
It''s lovely

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
That's such a dainty and feminine ring! The rose gold and the pink sapphire combo looks truly outstanding together
4.gif

It's such a great tribute to your adorable daughter
1.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
oh, it''s so pretty! I love the engraving on the side - so unique. Looks very sparkly. Can''t wait to see hand pics! I really like the rose gold too by the way.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori,
It''s beautiful.

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
congrats, tacori - it''s a sweet, lovely ring!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
777, thank you so much! You are very kind.

sevens, thank you so much!

Lexie, I love the pink combo too. Thank you so much!

diamondsrock, I love the engraving on the side too. That way I can always see it. Thanks for the compliments.

Harriet, thank you!

chickpea, thanks!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here she is on my hand. I forgot to measure it but it looks the same width as a 2 mm band I have.

TR_inside.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here it is outside. I am wearing it as a RHR but am not talented enough to take the photos with my left hand
20.gif

TR_wall.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Paired with my wedding band (which is 2.5 mm)

2-loves_boon.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, it is so beautiful on your hand!!!
30.gif
Wow, you look like you have nice strong pretty nails!
eta: I love it w/your wedding band!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it does look sooo pretty on your hand. I love it. I hope to do the same thing and get BK stacking band to represent my kids, after hubby recovers from my upgrade...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks skippy! I have always been lucky to have strong nails. People ask me all the time if they are fake. One person even tried to pull one off when I said they weren't. Odd. Anyways, I love it will my wedding band too. Gives me a taste of what it would look like stacked with other bands.
30.gif

ETA: MrsS, you deserve them! Which style were you looking at? I think you will love them. LOVE your upgrade!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 10:08:38 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Thanks skippy! I have always been lucky to have strong nails. People ask me all the time if they are fake. One person even tried to pull one off when I said they weren't. Odd. Anyways, I love it will my wedding band too. Gives me a taste of what it would look like stacked with other bands.
30.gif
6.gif
geez, some people
20.gif
They do look beautiful and I bet when you are running around you can just wear those 2 beauty's when you want a different look. hehe
31.gif
Love your Ering too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks skippy. I love having options!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
That may be the sweetest, prettiest ring I''ve ever seen! It looks great paired with your wedding ring too. Oh and I absolutely LOVE the name Tessa!
30.gif
Congrats on a beautiful baby girl and a beautiful ring!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
luvmyhalo, thank you so much! You are so nice. DH and I could not agree on a girl''s name. Tessa is one of the two names we did BOTH like. We better not have three girls
4.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is SO pretty on your hand! Those sapphires are such a pretty pink!!! I might need one of those!
31.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
oooh....love the hand pics!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is such a pretty ring. I really like the color and sparkles of the pink sapphires. After seeing a couple Bev K bands on here over the last couple days, they are quickly becoming some of my favorate band rings. Congrats on you new ring, and more inportantly your beautiful, healthy daughter it represents.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
This is utterly delightful Tacori really special and unique. What a lovely idea having Tessa''s name engraved it really will be family heirloom. Well done for the ring and your gorgeous girl! + you will be giving your precious daughter the gift of loving sparkly things which is a very noble tradition to hand down
9.gif

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful, as is your daughter and the story behind this ring.

I have a 5 1/2 month old, and I would love to do the same.
30.gif
Do you mind if I ask you how much that runs? I am new to the forum, and I am not quite sure how things work on here yet. I would say you could e mail the info. to me, but I remember reading in the agreement that you are not supposed to post personal information. If I call Julian at Pearlman's and mention your Tessa ring, will he know what I am talking about?

I'm not sure if this is in our "baby budget", but I can try, right? I apologize in advance for wanting to steal your idea.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results