shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tessa Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
NYC, I hope *I* don''t have twins (of either sex) either!
23.gif
Twin mommies are amazing people for sure! Thank you! I am really enjoying it. I plan to get one for every child (blue sapphires/WG for a boy).

diamondrnglover, thanks so much!!!

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Oh Tacori....the ring is so beautiful, just like your little girl. As a mom of two boys I have often wondered if I should roll the dice and try again.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 10:26:21 PM
Author: roppongi
Oh Tacori....the ring is so beautiful, just like your little girl. As a mom of two boys I have often wondered if I should roll the dice and try again.

Well, that is 100% up to you! I do love having a daughter but I have heard girls are much more work and money than boys....thanks I love the ring.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Tacori -- I love love it! I love everything about it! What a unique, beautiful, and meaningful ring!
Thanks for sharing! ENJOY!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 10:40:14 PM
Author: Lynn B
Oh, Tacori -- I love love it! I love everything about it! What a unique, beautiful, and meaningful ring!

Thanks for sharing! ENJOY!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks Lynn! It came out better than expected!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
wow. I havent played on this forum for a while (I was lost in the TTC thread LOL), but how did I miss this????!!!!!

Spectacular and splendid! I love that engraving with a passion-fruit-berry and LOVE the rose gold/pink combo. Gorgeous!!!! Just like it''s namesake!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
just saw the pics of it on your hand. it''s SO lovely on! so petite and so perfect!!

justme1

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring & what a beautiful daughter. I love "watching" her grow up through your avatar. Time sure does fly. She is just too precious. Wear it in good health & happiness.

amsmeq

Rough_Rock
I Love love love this ring!!! Its Beautiful

Ive been trying to come up with a definate idea of what i wanted for a PP.

I even made my husband get up off the couch and come and have a look at the pictures.

I love the engraving and the ''pink for girls''

The sentiment is beautiful

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! And such a sweet idea.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
As the mommy of a new daughter too... I first must say that Tessa is such a cutie! I can''t wait until mine is old enough that i can introduce her to the wonderful world of bling
9.gif

Secondly, your ring is absolutly stunning! My dear hubby got me a garnet (her birthstone) necklace but I can''t wear it right now because she grabs at everything!

Enjoy your ring and baby girl!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, so sorry I have missed this thread! Your "Tessa" ring is just beautiful, I am so happy you posted pics to share. It looks lovely on your pretty little hand! I love the rose gold and milgraining, gosh I could go on and on. It really is beautiful, congrats. Looks great with your wedding band too!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
mela, thank you so much! It turned out just how I imagined. Actually better!

jcrow, it is very feminine. It will be perfect for stacking
27.gif

justme, you are so sweet. I am happy to share her photos with my PS friends! She is changing so fast. It''s crazy! Thank you!

ams, I really put a lot of thought for my PP. Even more than my wedding band! Haha. It was important that it be beautiful AND meaningful. I want Tessa to love it too (hopefully she will). Let us know what PP you decide on
2.gif

princesss, thanks!

FD21, I hear ya on the necklace pulling! That is one of the reasons I got studs for my PS gift rather than a pendant. Babies are strong! Congrats on your new daughter. Aren''t baby girls the sweetest?!? I hope T is a jewelry lover as well. My luck she''ll be a tomboy!

Monnie, thanks friend! The milgraining is so fine and perfect. I love it
30.gif
I know I need to post some more (at Tgal''s request). Hopefully sometime this week.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, I think you need a Tessa toe shot, soooo cute! hehehe

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 12:18:35 PM
Author: Skippy123
Tacori, I think you need a Tessa toe shot, soooo cute! hehehe

I''ll see if she will sit still long enough....probably not. She is a very busy girl these days. Changing her diaper is a fight these days! BTW cleaning sweet potatoes out of the Tessa ring is hard work! Really sticks to that milgraining!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
HOW DID I MISS THIS?

The ring is gorgeous, i love it stacked...its worth having more kids just to add more rings, eh?
19.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 1:28:06 PM
Author: msflutter
HOW DID I MISS THIS?

The ring is gorgeous, i love it stacked...its worth having more kids just to add more rings, eh?
19.gif

Thanks msF! As much as I can''t wait to stack this beauty...I can! Haha! I know you understand. How is Ian doing???

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I was a computer-locked out lurker for a month so couldn''t post! But I had to tell you how much I love this band, beautiful in its own right but even more special because of what it represents - what a gorgeous ring to mark your daughter''s birth! I just love it.
1.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
You know Tacori, I'm not usually a big fan of pink stone rings...but this ring is so pretty I think I'm changing my mind! The color of the stones and the rose gold, it's just so pretty...and the milgrain is so delicate. And it's a wonderful commemoration of the birth of a little girl...Wear it in good health.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
What an adorable ring! I love pink gold and pink sapphires and eternity rings -- it''s everything good all rolled up into one. I don''t recall "push presents" being around when my kids were born (1987 and 1988) but I think the idea is sweet.

I had a boy and girl one year apart, and girls are "harder" than boys, although they do have cuter clothes! Enjoy her at every stage, they grow up too fast. When I look back, I felt like I had babies in diapers forever, then we moved on to preschoolers which seemed like forever, then they were school kids and that was my life for a long long time. Now they are grown and it''s all just a memory.

My son just called me this evening (hadn''t heard from him all summer due to his mission work overseas and no cell phones allowed) and I miss him so much. He''s 21 and on his own now. My daughter is 20 and lives with me but doesn''t hang around our apartment much. She loves pink sapphires -- I gave her a pear shaped pink sapphire and diamond ring for her 16th birthday. Your new "Tessa" ring will be the perfect gift for your little girl when she''s old enough to appreciate having it!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Tacori- I''ve been MIA from PS and just saw this now... It''s GORGEOUS!

Miss Tessa is so lucky to have a special mommy like you.

I cant remember if I posted here yet. but this is one of my favorite "non-ER" rings! it''s so pretty!
30.gif

sparkleys

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love the rose gold too and your rings are all stunning, but Catmom if you have more pics of your gorgeous watch I would love to see them or a link???

thanks!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoah...I missed some new posts!

babysteps, thank you so much! It is exactly what I envisioned and hope someday she finds it as special as I do.

surfgirl, the sapphires so give off a slight lavender hue so it isn''t annoyingly pink. I really like rose gold with warmer gemstones. The milgrain is one of the most (of not the most) delicate I have ever seen. Just a reminder why I am such a milgrain whore
3.gif
Thanks for your sweet compliments.

RxTech, I never heard of "push presents" until I joined PS and somehow I convinced DH they were normal
11.gif
12.gif
9.gif
I have heard girls are harder but I am so close to my own mom and really hope that is the kind of relationship we have. So I think the reward will be worth it (remind me I said that in 10 years
1.gif
). I bet you do miss your son. Hopefully you will see him soon.

Charger, I am the lucky one
30.gif
She is such a pleasure. Welcome back!
2.gif

that_someone, why thank you! That means so much since there is so much amazing jewelry on this site!

SDL, thank you. They do sparkle. You know you could get it in blue sapphires to match your e-ring
11.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 3:17:52 PM
Author: sparkleys
I absolutely love the rose gold too and your rings are all stunning, but Catmom if you have more pics of your gorgeous watch I would love to see them or a link???

thanks!

You might want to post this where Catmom is sure to see it
1.gif
I am glad rose gold has a following b/c I think it has such a romantic feel to it.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
This is the first time I have seen this gorgeous ring. The color is so divine. It looks amazing on your hand. Love it!

Mrs.2Artists

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, Tacori. All pink perfection!!
36.gif
Love it!!
30.gif

When my baby girl was born 19 years ago, I couldn''t find pink clothes for her. Black was all the rage for baby girl clothes. Go figure. Boy, was I mad!!!
29.gif
BTW, I didn''t buy any black clothes for her. Mostly she wore big brother''s hand-me-downs.

The pink has come back, and hopefully the fashion icons will never, ever force it out of style again!!!!
26.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I should come on this board more often, look at the beautiful things I miss! Tacori honey the ring is exquisite and brought tears to my eyes when I saw that lovely engraving. It''s one of my favorite all time jewelry pieces on here hands down and the perfect celebration of Tessa''s birth. ((HUGS))
I love watching your AVs change as she grows, and that band looks just perfect on your hand. Wear it in the best of health!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! And what a sweet, sweet occasion to have a ring made for!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
geck, thank you so much! It''s a sweet ring in honor of a sweet girl.
1.gif

2 Artist, thank you so much!!! It was a risk since I did not see the color before it was in my hand but I think it is a perfect choice. I love it too!

Fly girl, how funny! Black
33.gif
I am not the biggest pink person but I do finding myself dressing her in a lot of pink or purple. I am totally in love with all the pink/chocolate brown outfits there are now. Love the combo and love that people STILL ask if she is a girl (even in head to toe hot pink)
20.gif
I think pink is here to stay and I find myself buying more of it for myself. Gotta match the ring after all
3.gif

SDL, yeah I know what that''s like. But the price was pretty reasonable. A house is better than any jewelry. Good luck with that.

Gypsy, Layla YOUR post had me teary! You are always so sweet! I try to keep my AV updated for all my PS friends. I still cannot believe she is almost 10 months!
23.gif
Time flies. I *love* your wedding bands too. What a special way to spend your gift.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results