shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tessa Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Tacori it''s beautiful!!!
30.gif
Enjoy it
36.gif

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
That is so cute! I love how you had the engraving added to the profile - stunning!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that is incredibly beautiful, and it is just so sweet and wonderful that you will one day give it to her--I am sure in her shoes I would feel so blessed and honoured to have a mom who celebrated me with the creation of a family heirloom! Everything about that ring is beautiful.
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, I was at such a loss for words last night, I forgot to say I absolutely ADORED your props!! So appropriate!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, what a wonderful way to celebrate Tessa. Its so pretty, just like the little lady herself!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW it''s beautiful Tacori, what an awesome way to commemorate the birth of your gorgeous girl! And the pics are too cute!!!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
so pretty! so sweet!!
30.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely Tacori!!! Now get that lovely ring out of the rice cereal - that stuff is like freakin'' glue!!!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Awe...how sweet!!??? I love everything about your ring!!
30.gif
Sapphires and rose gold - what could be better???
5.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Tacori - that ring is absolutely gorgeous. I know that you waited a while
3.gif
but it was surely worth it. my favorite bit by far is her name!!!! i may have to snag that idea as my own on day...
9.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
That is such a sweet treasure to have! Enjoy it!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
it''s lovely!! I am sure she will certainly appeciate it when she is older! a beautiful family heirloom
emlove.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
ooohhh,so lovely and pink!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, I think your new ring is perfect and gorgeous. It will forever be known as "the original Tessa ring". I''ll bet there will be a lot that follow. I love that they engraved the side for you!

We''re going to definitely need more pictures though!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Tacori!!! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Oh wow, I may have to get one (or 2!). It is just perfect. And I love the baby props--too cute! Congrats, wear it in good health!!
36.gif

disneybride

Shiny_Rock
The sentiment in that ring goes so far beyond words I''m lost as to what to say. It''s beautiful, timeless, and something your daughter will be proud to inherit down the line. Thank you so much for sharing. It''s a beautiful idea and something I''ll definitely do when we have children.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori-e! - That ring is such a perfect embodiment of all things lovely, delightful and beautiful about having a daughter, one of which is the excuse to be surrounded by all things pretty and PINK!!! I LOVE IT!
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Tacori! Tessa''s ring is just unbelievably gorgeous! Wear it in good health, and I can''t wait to see hand pics!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
It''s so pretty! I love how you had the engraving done! Just darling for your little darling!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Gosh your new ring is so pretty! I have a 2 year old daughter and thought about getting something like that too. Never got around to it. I do have a new spessartite ring though and garnet is her birth stone so that will have to do for now. But I just love yours!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! What a great ring, I looooove the engraving, the thin milgrain, the bezels, and the beautiful pink! What a perfect push present and reminder of your girl!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I love the baby props (of course) and think the cereal was very clever! I have me a little something coming my way tomorrow and may have to try a cereal pic!
2.gif
Congrats again!
36.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Tacori, it''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif
Totally worth the wait! And I adore how you got the engraving done -- absolutely adore it.

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. It is beautiful. Love the rose gold!!!!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love rose gold and pink sapphires together. Although I don''t have a daughter, I would love to get a ring like this someday.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
it''s beautiful
30.gif
, I love it!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE IT! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! It is just perfect and lovely and pretty and the list goes on...
What a perfect ring to represent the gift of a perfect little angel!
Wear it in the best of health.
I''ve already told you this but she is GORGEOUS!
21.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
A gorgeous tribute to a gorgeous baby (and a wonderful mommie!)

Hooray!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous! This is one of my favorite rings that i''ve ever seen on this website!... I love the engraving. So sweet!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results