shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tessa Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful color combination!
30.gif
I recently contacted BK via email asking for a side view photo of a ring I liked, and Morrie just told me to look at Pearlman''s since they sell BK. I wanted to email him back and say that if Pearlman''s had a side view, I wouldn''t be contacting him directly! Who did you talk to at BK that was so helpful? Did you just email back and forth, or call? Just curious!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
jcrow, I am guessing it is between 2-2.5mm. I compared it with my 2.5 wedding band and it looked close. I will measure tomorrow. It is the perfect size to stack. Someday I will have another child so the plan is to get another BK. Poor DH! I have no idea the carat weight. I should have asked Julian.

sunkist, I think it was my idea. Honestly I can''t remember. I know I had Julian ask BK (make sure they would do it) and they said they had done it before. This way I can always see the engraving which is a nice touch. I thought of just having the sizing bar engraved but MrsS and Julian both said not to in case it is sized. Chances of her having my exact ring size are slim. So sizing was important to me.

blinky, I am very happy with BK''s quality and hope to own more pieces in the future. Thanks!

angeline, she is precious and means the world to me. I feel very lucky to be her mama.
30.gif
This ring is just the icing on the cake. Oh, DH isn''t so bad either
2.gif

Dee*Jay, thanks lady! I really love the pinkness of it. Sweet and girlie.

Scarlet, oh you are sweet. I can''t wait for the day she realizes that this ring honors her life.

Feb, thanks friend! I am so relieved that I love it! I was only *slightly* worried since I never saw it IRL.

FC, thanks! It really turned out beautiful.

**************you guys are FAST tonight!!! Haha!*****************

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF, I enjoy her everyday. Thank you! Now of course I only want MORE pink sapphires with rose gold. Never ends huh?

coati, thanks. You are the queen of stack bands so that is a great compliment coming from you!

Neverending, Oh, I would have to look back in my e-mails. I remember it was a woman though. E-mail/Call Julian. After me he has a lot of experience talking to BK
9.gif
He is wonderful and will get you any info you need. My ring is not on their website either.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow-it's gorgeous! The rose gold is just scrumptious, and those sapphires are, too! Congratulations!

ETA that I can't believe I forgot to say how AWESOME the engraving looks! What a great idea!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
thing2of2, thank you! I love how the pinks compliment each other.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, no, it does not!!

You need extra because one day she will be borrowing yours!!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Tac- I bet it matches your pink matching Nike jogging suit doesn''t it
41.gif
(haha, inside joke).....Seriously, it''s really lovely! You deserve it!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Tacori!
I just love it!
It is so beautiful and special!
A perfect reminder of all that is so precious.
Enjoy!
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is so beautiful! The pink color is perfect. What a special piece! As usual, I love your creative pictures.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My Goodness, Tacori, it''s absolutley GORGEOUS, just like your little precious one!! I love the rose gold and the color of the pink sapphires is just yummy. Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it, Tacori!! So pretty and delicate!! I love how its engraved too! Enjoy it and wear it in much happiness!!
36.gif
36.gif

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Yay! It is so perfect. The engraving is wonderful, and I really like the rose gold. Great PP!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Tacori, it is absolutely beautiful. I LOVE it!! The sapphires are so beautiful and I love the engraving of our precious little Tessa''s name on it. I adore the photo shots you did, especially the rice cereal one, toooooo cute.

I can''t wait to see more pictures.

Linda

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it!! What a great way to celebrate Tessa''s entrance into your lives. Great to know about BK settings, too!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, I love, love, love it. It turned out even prettier than I envisioned. i can''t wait for more pics!!!

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Tacori, congratulations on your Tessa ring. It is, without a doubt, one of the lovliest I have seen on here, and is extra special. I have two daughters(ages 17 and 3) and I never even thought of getting a band like that! Now, you have me thinking hard. My beloved is going to be cursing PS, yet again! hehe j/k! Congratulations, and I am looking forward to some hand shots. Oh yes, would you mind if I bookmarked this thread, so I can show him the photos when he gets back from fishing?

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful ring!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous Tacori! Congratulations. I''m so glad you finally get to wear it!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It''s beautiful!
30.gif
I love the engraving and the meaning behind it. Can''t wait to see some hand shots! I''m so excited for you!
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful
30.gif
and very special. I am glad everything worked out perfectly and thanks for sharing your wonderful experience! Tessa is adorable
1.gif

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
It''s just gorgeous and I love the sentiment behind it!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
That`s a beautiful ring!!! Love the engraving and the sentiment!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is PERFECT Tacori, the ideal gift to celebrate Tessa's arrival!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF, well I look at this as her ring. I''m just babysitting it!
3.gif

MMM, It does match our MATCHING pink Nike jogging suits. After all Tessa and I have to match at all times!
9.gif
I really do love it. I hope DS and I can convince you to come to the CLT GTG this summer!

iluvcarats, thank you! Even DH likes he and he is not into jewelry.

Miranda, I try! Haha. It was hard to get crisp photos but I''ll try again today. I am really happy with the color too. Glad I trusted Julian b/c BK uses 4 shades of pink sapphires in their jewelry.

Catmom, awww...thanks! It was exactly what I envisioned.

Dani, I love how delicate it is. Seriously if I had known about BK when I was picking out my wedding band...oh well. I promise to enjoy it
2.gif

Happy in love, thanks! The engraving was really important to me. I love how I can see it w/o taking the ring off.

Linda, well I was trying to be different! Wonder if anyone has used rice cereal as a prop before
16.gif
I promise to post more pictures later today.

Kathy, I was impressed by BK too! I feel like they are a great option for stack rings. Maybe someday I will own one in every color
27.gif

MrsS, thanks! It is so much prettier than in pictures. I hope someday you''ll have a few of your own to celebrate you great kids. Love Jake''s new pics BTW.

Cathers, I don''t mind at all! Good luck! I hope your DH agrees! You deserve TWO! Julian knows all the details of this ring or they have many other designs.

krisvn, thank you!

lucky, me too! 7 months seemed like a long wait for my PP but I really wanted it to be perfect.

snlee, thanks! It really is so special to me.

Sarah, thank you!

SDL, they have blue sapphires you know
11.gif
12.gif
9.gif

akmiss, no problem! Thank you for saying that. We like her
30.gif

glitter, thank you. It really is a ring I will cherish forever and hopefully someday she will.

chiquita, thanks!

Lorelei, I thought it was so weird it came exactly 7 months from when she was born. It really is perfect.

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Your ring isn''t quite as gorgeous as your baby girl
2.gif
.... but it''s still a stunner! Love the milgrain.... and the engraving!
30.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, this would stack nicely with the bezel set band I just purchased. Enjoy!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful :) I especially love the engraving such a sweet touch :)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous, I love it!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - what a precious ring and what a great mom for choosing a gift that Tessa can enjoy someday. I love the pink!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results