shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is dooooooone!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Such a pretty ring. Thank you for giving me something to dream about.

Oh, why thank you for admiring my humble baubles :praise:
They're the bee's knees, for me!
(I had to, for the cute bumble bee/monarda avatar!)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MY ring2.jpg Preview vendor picture!
Julia also sent this one with one of her scatter wisteria bands. Isn't that little band so pretty?

This is a STUNNING East West ring! I see nothing like this on JuliaB's Etsy site. You did very well getting such crisp prongs and clean lines.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
This is a STUNNING East West ring! I see nothing like this on JuliaB's Etsy site. You did very well getting such crisp prongs and clean lines.

Thank you so much! I love it to pieces.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
I still so adore this set!!!! I come to peek at it from time to time. I hope it has given you so many smiles this last unusual year.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I still so adore this set!!!! I come to peek at it from time to time. I hope it has given you so many smiles this last unusual year.

:wavey:Well hiya, and good to see ya around:bigsmile:
It's almost as cool as yours :lol:
It sure do! And man, but don't we need some little things to make us smile.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
:wavey:Well hiya, and good to see ya around:bigsmile:
It's almost as cool as yours :lol:
It sure do! And man, but don't we need some little things to make us smile.

Awww. Thank you. Yes we do! Are you still rocking the little snake stacker with your set? He’s so cute!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Yeppir, never take it off. It still laughs at me and I still talk to it- because I'm weird like that.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness me, this is gorgeous! Only just seeing this, @ItsMainelyYou - how fabulous!

Could I ask you the dimensions of the spinel, and your finger size? I've recently commissioned an oval rubellite from Jeff White and I'd love it to have these sorts of dimensions on the hand.

ETA Ok, just read the whole thread and found the dimensions. The dimensions JW has given me for the new rubellite are between 9 x 7 and 10 x 8mm - so - right in your wheelhouse! And the sides I have are...4.15mm. So all things considered, it should be virtually identical proportions to yours! I'm doing a 5 stone, tho, and have 2 baby rubellites for the outer stones. Am doing this in yellow gold.

Can I still ask your finger size, tho? I'm a 6.5 - 6.75. So if you're something tiny like a 4, it will break my heart!! I love this ring, @ItsMainelyYou! What a gorgeous addition to your collection!

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for the compliment. I love it.
I bring Joooooooooooooooy!
I had this made in a 6.5.
I love the proportions on this ring. It maintains the fine line dichotomy of understated presence and so is very appropriate for my particular lifestyle. A five stone would be an absolutely beautiful addition to your collection. I'll be very excited to see it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the compliment. I love it.
I bring Joooooooooooooooy!
I had this made in a 6.5.
I love the proportions on this ring. It maintains the fine line dichotomy of understated presence and so is very appropriate for my particular lifestyle. A five stone would be an absolutely beautiful addition to your collection. I'll be very excited to see it!

Oh man - that's PERFECT! Thank you so much, @ItsMainelyYou - I'm totally jazzed about this project! If mine can be half as beautiful as yours, I'll be thrilled to bits!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oh man - that's PERFECT! Thank you so much, @ItsMainelyYou - I'm totally jazzed about this project! If mine can be half as beautiful as yours, I'll be thrilled to bits!

I know it will. Now, I impatiently wait for your reveal :wink2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's pretty, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know it will. Now, I impatiently wait for your reveal :wink2:

It's going ot be a long time - I'm on the end of JW's 2 month (at best!) cutting queue - and then I have to get it set. So I'm guessing....4 months? A nice gift for spring!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
*tapping of feet commences* :lol:

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this is a gorgeous ring!! The workmanship is incredible, the stone so lovely, the proportions are perfect!!! Congratulations!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This ring is GORGEOUS and I love the east west orientation and those amazing prongs. I'm also enamored with the gold snake on your finger :)

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! It was everything I hoped. Classic without being boring.
This ring is GORGEOUS and I love the east west orientation and those amazing prongs. I'm also enamored with the gold snake on your finger :)

I love that little ouroboros too, and it never comes off. The detail is really something on a ring that thin! :bigsmile:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stones.
Beautiful ring. :kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful! The color is positively dreamy! Nice workmanship by JuliaB.

Thank you! There really is something about a ring well done, isn't there?

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
@JPie That's because I have smallish hobbit-y hands.
It's the perfect width for stacking.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Aw, I haven't heard of people referring their hands as hobbit-y! But I always say, I have child-sized hands while my DH has hobbit-feet. Our poor child hopefully seems to have inherited neither features...
I also call them pudge mitts. In summer they can swell like the Stay-Puft marshmallow man. One of mine is hobbit handed and the other has long piano playing digits.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results