Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is dooooooone!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I have a spinel I need to set but I thought Julia doesn’t set other people’s stones - only ones you buy from her. Is that still true?
Oh thank you, I'm enjoying her immensely.
I did see a 50 dollar set fee/liability waver on her page for outside stones. I'd ask her about it. I bet she would because a spinel is a harder stone.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I love the rich raspberry color. It is delicious and the yellow gold really highlights the stones. :appl:

CaseyLouLou

Shiny_Rock
Oh thank you, I'm enjoying her immensely.
I did see a 50 dollar set fee/liability waver on her page for outside stones. I'd ask her about it. I bet she would because a spinel is a harder stone.
Ok thanks. I have a message from her in January saying she wouldn’t set a customer diamond (mine) and that’s about as hard as it gets. Maybe she changed her policy.

ItsMainelyYou

Shiny_Rock
Ok thanks. I have a message from her in January saying she wouldn’t set a customer diamond and that’s about as hard as it gets. Maybe she changed her policy.
I'm sorry for the confusion, I should've caught this earlier!
*I did buy the stone from from her, six years ago! So she was setting her own (just a long time had passed).*
I couldn't say if her policy has changed- it just says the blurb on her Etsy page.
I wonder if it's a cost liability thing? I guess it can't hurt to ask, anyhow.

Ibrakeforpossums

Shiny_Rock
That's a stunning ring, and try to find another like it. Well done! Can't wait to see it on your hand.
Thank you for posting - your joy is contagious and you lift every ones hearts.

ItsMainelyYou

Shiny_Rock
That's a stunning ring, and try to find another like it. Well done! Can't wait to see it on your hand.
Thank you for posting - your joy is contagious and you lift every ones hearts.
That's a very touching and kind thing to say. Thank you, truly.
If I can add any little light in dark and troubled times, I will continue to do so.

*This ring was a long time coming and I cherish her. She is the first thing I've ever had made, just for me, just for the beauty of it. I am glad I could share her with this place.

ringsun2.jpeg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring - the setting, the colour, the side stones. It's glorious and those prongs are so perfect. That wisteria band looks amazing with it too.

ItsMainelyYou

Shiny_Rock

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium

rockymtnhigh

Rough_Rock
Your new ring is so beautiful. I love it in all of the different lighting- it has a unique beauty in each setting. Enjoy and thank you for sharing!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhhhhhhh :kiss2: Its beautiful, I especially love the prongs! I love all of it frankly!!

ItsMainelyYou

Shiny_Rock
Oh the band in a warmer color will be a perfect compliment. I was hoping that's what you would do.
That is awesome! I guess it's being a colored stone fan, but I don't conceptually get totally colorless gems. When I noticed a little warmth in your sidestones I was hyped. It's just an additional planning detail that isn't always paid attention for sidestones. And a warm matching band is just going to enhance the beauty more. I really can't wait to see your photos.
I love that band! I can’t see it on her shop tho - is it JuliaB Jewelry https://etsy.me/2wwweco?
Hey yoooo! Thought you might like to see this in particular! I received the band to match. It's 3mm warm unmentionables. I did a quick video and some pics of them together(first is indoor and sorta yellowy)! I'm sorry I don't have the capability to show the oecs clearly. I have a cheap phone and it shows :lol: They can be seen, even this small, by the eye! I love it, and it's comfortable with no snagging. Tiny puffy stones with what looks like the smallest prongs on the planet. Ridiculous sparkle bomb!
oecband.jpeg oecredspinel.jpeg

voce

Ideal_Rock
Hey yoooo! Thought you might like to see this in particular! I received the band to match. It's 3mm warm unmentionables. I did a quick video and some pics of them together(first is indoor and sorta yellowy)! I'm sorry I don't have the capability to show the oecs clearly. I have a cheap phone and it shows :lol: They can be seen, even this small, by the eye! I love it, and it's comfortable with no snagging. Tiny puffy stones with what looks like the smallest prongs on the planet. Ridiculous sparkle bomb!
Gorgeous! Congrats. That's a beautiful set, and I like seeing them in different lighting.

voce

Ideal_Rock
I can't click on the video now. At work and past my lunch break. Will comment later. ;-)

Ibrakeforpossums

Shiny_Rock
Just saw the video, pink and red flashes of raspberry sweetness. How fun is that? And you did a beautiful job with the design details, too. Beautiful ring.

MissSarah

Shiny_Rock
OMG! It is gorgeous and the warmth is so awesome in both types of light. Your set is beautiful. Extra amazing that the prongs aren't catching, too!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.