shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is dooooooone!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Nice pointy prongs. Looking forward to clearer pics. :)

Me too, though I warn you my photog skills are terrible.
I will try.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!
I can’t wait to see some more pics! Side shots too!
I love the way the sidestones look how they are set!
:love:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!
I can’t wait to see some more pics! Side shots too!
I love the way the sidestones look how they are set!
:love:

I will! I am itching to see the matte finish.

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Please practice self restraint when posting. Those sort of comments are definitely not in keeping with the spirit and heart of this forum. Thank you. Have a nice evening.

We've lived in some places where asking questions like this is not considered rude. Also having a high functioning but still very autistic child I know that sometimes people are not born with the same capacity to understand appropriate social filters as the rest of us. They may not intend or even realize their comments are rude or off-putting to others.

Nida

Shiny_Rock
We've lived in some places where asking questions like this is not considered rude. Also having a high functioning but still very autistic child I know that sometimes people are not born with the same filters as the rest of us and they may not intend or even realize their comments are rude or off-putting to others.

Yes I was just asking about its cost

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I was just asking about its cost

I understand...but many people will not feel comfortable answering that question and they will not appreciate that you asked.
I would instead suggest contacting the vendor and asking them for a quote if you are interested in a similar ring. They will be able to help you.

Nida

Shiny_Rock
I understand...but many people will not feel comfortable answering that question and not appreciate that you asked.
I would instead suggest contacting the vendor and asking them for a quote if you are interested in a similar ring. They will be able to help you.

I’m not interested
They look shitty honestly

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Well ok then...
I will still stand by my original statement that sometimes there are understandable reasons people come off as rude. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt because people like my autistic child genuinely need that from others and appreciate the feedback.
Sometimes people are just jerks though....it can be hard to tell especially online.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is absolutely gorgeous! I love it :love::love:! The band looks fantastic with it too!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Well ok then...
I will still stand by my original statement that sometimes there are understandable reasons people come off as rude. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt because people like my autistic child genuinely need that from others and appreciate the feedback.
Sometimes people are just jerks though....it can be hard to tell especially online.

This one is crystal clear gauche.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Looking forward to more pics.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I hope u lose the ring as soon as u get it
Why are you randomly trolling my thread?
This is not what this forum is about, your unwarranted attack and mean spirited judgement is unwelcome here.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Troll only joined PS last night, an hour and a half before this thread was posted. Quarantine boredom?

Probably, and it isn't just this thread I imagine.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
This is so so beautiful!

The spinel and glow itself reminds me a bit of @Bluegemz glowing spinel given to her by her sweet boys!

Do upload hand shots!!!!!! We need to see more girly!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! Looking forward to see your pics when they arrive. Love the spinel colour and the craftmanship of the ring

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
This is so so beautiful!

The spinel and glow itself reminds me a bit of @Bluegemz glowing spinel given to her by her sweet boys!

Do upload hand shots!!!!!! We need to see more girly!
Your ring is gorgeous! Looking forward to see your pics when they arrive. Love the spinel colour and the craftmanship of the ring
Thank you and I will.
She's so cool, most of my spinels are 'weird' colored. That's why I love 'em.
I'll have to show them off sometime soon. They need setting!

shelovesinclusions

Shiny_Rock
My spinel is finally on her way home!!!!
Julia sent me pictures and I love what she made me.
LOOK AT IT.
I'm also having this style of band made to match.
I will show some pictures on the hand when I get it. MY ring.jpg

I really like the prongs, and the E/W placement of the oval. Is it just the pic, or are your side stones off whitish? The warmth is nice.

collier

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is ST-UN-NING! Congrats! We are all waiting for your terrible pictures :lol:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it’s gorgeous! I love all the little prongs and the East West orientation. Gorgeous!!! :love: I can’t wait to see your pics.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, very fine and clear. I love it! It’s a classic beauty. Congratulations!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not interested
They look shitty honestly

This person is a troll. Her (or him, who knows with trolls?) posts should just be reported.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My spinel is finally on her way home!!!!
Julia sent me pictures and I love what she made me.
LOOK AT IT.
I'm also having this style of band made to match.
I will show some pictures on the hand when I get it. MY ring.jpg

Gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! I love everything about it! Those prongs are :love:!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results