shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is dooooooone!!!

JewelledEscalators

Brilliant_Rock
My spinel is finally on her way home!!!!
Julia sent me pictures and I love what she made me.
LOOK AT IT.
I'm also having this style of band made to match.
I will show some pictures on the hand when I get it. MY ring.jpg

I love this ring. Could you tell me the details of the stone (size, origin)? Are the sides moisannites?

JewelledEscalators

Brilliant_Rock
It's a 9x7.2mm red spinel, origin given as Namya if IRRC. The sides are 4mm j/k custom cut oec moissanites, which I discovered I really enjoy.

That's quite a big stone, nice size! Lovely colour too. I don't own moissanites but will consider it as an option if (or when) I get a custom ring made!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That's quite a big stone, nice size! Lovely colour too. I don't own moissanites but will consider it as an option if (or when) I get a custom ring made!

You know, I honestly would, I wasn't sure at first and it felt like a gamble because of the price disparity on the stones. I would definitely do it again! I'm just waiting for lab diamonds to come in warmer colors/good antique cuts and I'll use them as well. The size of the spinel is as large as I can get away with and actually wear. I have particular parameters that I feel comfortable with which are on the smaller end by standards around here :lol:.

JewelledEscalators

Brilliant_Rock
You know, I honestly would, I wasn't sure at first and it felt like a gamble because of the price disparity on the stones. I would definitely do it again! I'm just waiting for lab diamonds to come in warmer colors/good antique cuts and I'll use them as well. The size of the spinel is as large as I can get away with and actually wear. I have particular parameters that I feel comfortable with which are on the smaller end by standards around here :lol:.

Thanks for the advice.

Yes, size matters. The bigger the better for me! But then again, I'm a member of the Fat-Short-Fingers Club :D

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Secretary of the Large Arthritic Knuckles Club would like to know who does custom OEC moissanites? Very cool.
That spinel is so saturated in color, just fabulous. And those tiny claw prongs! A new form of perfection, that ring.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Secretary of the Large Arthritic Knuckles Club would like to know who does custom OEC moissanites? Very cool.
That spinel is so saturated in color, just fabulous. And those tiny claw prongs! A new form of perfection, that ring.

Thank you, they really are the bees knees, to me!
Julia B on Etsy has a line she calls Classique, I don't know who she sources from but they are really good, appropriate puffy crowns and all. She'll also do lower and fancy colors.
She also happens to be a really nice and interesting lady that I really enjoyed talking to. Her work is beautiful.
Yeah, I'm a fangirl. :lol: :love:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, THANK YOU. I am so Etsy, I have sapphire with Daniel M. right now.
Julia B. Beesline to her.

Aghhhh that's one of the pix that burned my retinas! lol I stand corrected!! It looks so juicy in these shots. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results