shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is dooooooone!!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My spinel is finally on her way home!!!!
Julia sent me pictures and I love what she made me.
LOOK AT IT.
I'm also having this style of band made to match.
I will show some pictures on the hand when I get it. MY ring.jpg

It's perfect. I LOVE it! The color is amazing.

Nida

Shiny_Rock
Nevermind, already reported. Too bad we don't get to see that HUGE eternity band you are supposedly getting. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will see it soon

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
That is a wonderful piece of jewelry! Enjoy it!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow it's gorgeous! Congrats!

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
Mainely, those prongs are so gorgeous! Just a beautiful ring, congrats!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Everyone, thank you!
I can't wait to show you and tell you the backstory.
It should be here Friday!!!!
You have all made me feel so welcome on this forum and I am *legit* because I have my own troll.
I've arrived:lol:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your spinel is gorgeous :love: And I do always love reds especially!

Looking forward to your pics!! :cool2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning colour and a really beautiful ring :kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I really like the prongs, and the E/W placement of the oval. Is it just the pic, or are your side stones off whitish? The warmth is nice.

Thank you. Yes, they are very warm. The band will be warm to match.
I happen to love color (white rooms make me want to paint them).

voce

Ideal_Rock

Oh I definitely happen to agree with this sentiment. White just doesn't feel personal enough. Diamonds don't feel personal enough to me, too generic as a center stone unless they're colored. I personally don't like jewelry that's too flashy, as it would limit the frequency with which I feel comfortable wearing it.

I'm envying your spinel. It looks like it's a big one, and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and having you share the full stats on the spinal and its sidestones.

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Please show us a profile view when you have a chance! It looks absolutely beautiful, neon and soft at the same time. I have all sorts of ideas as to how the basket/prongs are and am so curious to see if any of my imagining are at all correct!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oh I definitely happen to agree with this sentiment. White just doesn't feel personal enough. Diamonds don't feel personal enough to me, too generic as a center stone unless they're colored. I personally don't like jewelry that's too flashy, as it would limit the frequency with which I feel comfortable wearing it.

I'm envying your spinel. It looks like it's a big one, and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and having you share the full stats on the spinal and its sidestones.

I love tertiary hues the best! I love how colored stones are little stamps of nature. I love their uniqueness.
All of my jewelry has to have somewhat of a utilitarian aspect to them because once I put them on- that's where they stay. I'm tough on them, as well
I will give full stats!

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock

Oh the band in a warmer color will be a perfect compliment. I was hoping that's what you would do.

shelovesinclusions

Shiny_Rock

That is awesome! I guess it's being a colored stone fan, but I don't conceptually get totally colorless gems. When I noticed a little warmth in your sidestones I was hyped. It's just an additional planning detail that isn't always paid attention for sidestones. And a warm matching band is just going to enhance the beauty more. I really can't wait to see your photos.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful colour, beautiful proportions, tdf prongs! Congratulations on your new beauty

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That is awesome! I guess it's being a colored stone fan, but I don't conceptually get totally colorless gems. When I noticed a little warmth in your sidestones I was hyped. It's just an additional planning detail that isn't always paid attention for sidestones. And a warm matching band is just going to enhance the beauty more. I really can't wait to see your photos.

It probably is. For me it was a requirement, most people love the icy white.
I need the color.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oh the band in a warmer color will be a perfect compliment. I was hoping that's what you would do.

I'm super excited for the band, but now I have to wait for that too.
Though after cutting my teeth waiting 4+ months for this one. I'm zen8-)

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! I cannot wait to see pictures once you get her :kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
MY ring2.jpg Preview vendor picture!
Julia also sent this one with one of her scatter wisteria bands. Isn't that little band so pretty?

voce

Ideal_Rock
MY ring2.jpg Preview vendor picture!
Julia also sent this one with one of her scatter wisteria bands. Isn't that little band so pretty?

I :love: your ring with that band! Is that rose gold that I spy?

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I :love: your ring with that band! Is that rose gold that I spy?

Me too! I think the band is, my ring is matte yellow. Looking at them in this pick I don't care if the golds don't match- I love it. This is the band I'll get after my oec...as soon as I get the pennies up.

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are beautiful & am truly happy for you but I am also sorry that you got cursed by a troll. You don’t have to let “it” dampen your spirit, it will soon be gone completely.
Cheers :clap::clap::clap:

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone, thank you!
I can't wait to show you and tell you the backstory.
It should be here Friday!!!!
You have all made me feel so welcome on this forum and I am *legit* because I have my own troll.
I've arrived:lol:

This is oh.my.goodness gorgeous!

I kept wondering how the first couple of responders were ignoring the troll so easily, and then I realized they were the smart ones to have already blocked them. Ha.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
SO pretty! I just love the color and the combo of OECs!! Can’t wait to see more photos...and oh, handshots, please :D ! Congrats, @ItsMainelyYou!

Newlyengaged2020

Rough_Rock
Very nice ring

I’m a new member ladies

Let’s keep in touch

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results