shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is dooooooone!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
OMG! It is gorgeous and the warmth is so awesome in both types of light. Your set is beautiful. Extra amazing that the prongs aren't catching, too!

Well, not yet anyway :lol: I really love it though. I sat on that spinel for like 6/7 years and finally just let go of the my own hang up that the other stones had to be mined because of the spinel being a higher cost stone- and Bob's your uncle, here she is. Still not cheap, but no guilt.:))
I never take the band off and I have this little ouroboros band snugged in there now that also never comes off. Happy girl, is me!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band looks great with the spinel ring! Hope to see more photos!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
The band looks great with the spinel ring! Hope to see more photos!

Thank you! I do love her.
You know, I think I will.
*feeling resolute and hitching up my britches*
Yes, I will, even though it gets frustrating with my stupid cheap phone. Which I won't upgrade on principal because I'm too damned cheap myself. :lol:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Love love love! I aspire to own such a ring one day!

Also have a soft spot for ouroboros rings myself - just love the symbolism. I have a little silver one now - hope to get a gold one to replace it.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Love love love! I aspire to own such a ring one day!

Also have a soft spot for ouroboros rings myself - just love the symbolism. I have a little silver one now - hope to get a gold one to replace it.

Thank you :mrgreen: I found mine on Etsy, it was under 200 bucks! Their actual dedicated site is Aegis Fine Jewellery.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you :mrgreen: I found mine on Etsy, it was under 200 bucks! Their actual dedicated site is Aegis Fine Jewellery.

Ooooooh thank you for the link! Super reasonable price, and the details looks wonderful....especially with the cost of gold these days, great find....I think my poor fiance would have a heart attack if I bought any more jewelry right now -but it is on my wish list - adding it my faves now :lol:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I give up! I give you all glamour shot FAILS :lol: Can't get an in focus shot because, reasons! Also didn't notice fuzz on my ring! glamourspinelFAIL.jpeg sparkleshot4.jpeg sparkleshot2.jpeg

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Let me spam the thread, I worked hard dammit!
This is as good as it's getting, for now:mrgreen: sparkleshot.jpeg sparkleshot1.jpeg sparkleshot3.jpeg glamourspinelFAIL1.jpeg glamourspinelFAIL2.jpeg glamourspinelFAILouro.jpeg glamourspinelFAILouro1.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Getting those glamour shots sure ain’t easy. :lol:
I think yours turned out just fine and you can see how beautiful your ring is regardless of the occasional blurry pic. Lol.

I love that little snake ring btw. So cute!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Getting those glamour shots sure ain’t easy. :lol:
I think yours turned out just fine and you can see how beautiful your ring is regardless of the occasional blurry pic. Lol.

I love that little snake ring btw. So cute!

You know what's sad, but had me giggling like a loon in the yard? These are the best of the fails, too. They get waaay worse. :bigsmile: Even the snake was laughing at me.

H

Horsegirl76

Gorgeous red spinel and beautiful setting! To die for! You definitely need the 1.5 blue one LT. #spinel envy

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous red spinel and beautiful setting! To die for! You definitely need the 1.5 blue one LT. #spinel envy

Thank you :bigsmile: , and if only.
I'd spend the summer, maybe into fall, sleeping on the patio furniture for sure. :lol: I've been warned.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous new pictures! I eventually caved and upgraded my phone to take better pictures. So I feel your pain. But seriously, your red spinel is beautiful!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous new pictures! I eventually caved and upgraded my phone to take better pictures. So I feel your pain. But seriously, your red spinel is beautiful!
Thank you, and I love your butterfly. It gets mad love from me ;))
Everyday, I struggle. I may give in someday. *squints eyes* Maybe.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, and I love your butterfly. It gets mad love from me ;))
Everyday, I struggle. I may give in someday. *squints eyes* Maybe.

Do ittttttt. Get a new phone with amazing camera so we can get a good look at that stack!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Do ittttttt. Get a new phone with amazing camera so we can get a good look at that stack!

:lol: I'm weeeakening! My cheap organ is spasming painfully under the pressure!:lol:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: I'm weeeakening! My cheap organ is spasming painfully under the pressure!:lol:

See the possibilities with an iPhone and a clip-on macro lense!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
See the possibilities with an iPhone and a clip-on macro lense!

You. Fight. DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, your collection gives me goosbumps and Gollum twinges. :lickout:*sighs*

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:D Holler at me via IG! I got something else to show you.

I messaged you, I don't even know how to use Insta yet :lol: *ducks* don't you laugh.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Just in case you're an Android person like me, I recommend the Google Pixel phone for photos of gems. Don't know how it compares with a macro lens, but it's graded by experts to be better than the iPhone.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Just in case you're an Android person like me, I recommend the Google Pixel phone for photos of gems. Don't know how it compares with a macro lens, but it's graded by experts to be better than the iPhone.

Thanks, I am. I'm not an Apple 'fan boi' so I'll check it out. :mrgreen:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, thanks @Polished1911 !
Fat, short fingers be damned! Get on there:bigsmile:
I love that ouroboros more than I even thought I would; little brat just makes me happy- I even talk to the damn thing when I'm bored :lol: And as a symbol/history dork, bonus!
I'm glad I got out of my own way with the cost difference of the spinel, because I am really digging my unmentionables in the set. I didn't know how I would find so many oec's to match otherwise. Love it.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
I have an ouroboros band I’ve had my eye on for awhile. I hope to get it in the next year. I’ll probably talk to him too!!! The unmentionables are beautiful.

Thanks, thanks @Polished1911 !
Fat, short fingers be damned! Get on there:bigsmile:
I love that ouroboros more than I even thought I would; little brat just makes me happy- I even talk to the damn thing when I'm bored :lol: And as a symbol/history dork, bonus!
I'm glad I got out of my own way with the cost difference of the spinel, because I am really digging my unmentionables in the set. I didn't know how I would find so many oec's to match otherwise. Love it.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and I love the snake too!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty ring. Thank you for giving me something to dream about.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results