carat
color
clarity

My ring is dooooooone!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Your new photo’s.... I keep coming back to this thread to admire your ring

Oh thank you:D
That means more than you know- I've admired yours for years.
I've got some better light ones coming!

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
This is what she really looks like!

Attachments

• ringsun.jpeg
    ringsun.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 84
  • ringsun1.jpeg
    ringsun1.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 90
  • ringsun2.jpeg
    ringsun2.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 82

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I have a spinel I need to set but I thought Julia doesn’t set other people’s stones - only ones you buy from her. Is that still true?

Oh thank you, I'm enjoying her immensely.
I did see a 50 dollar set fee/liability waver on her page for outside stones. I'd ask her about it. I bet she would because a spinel is a harder stone.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I love the rich raspberry color. It is delicious and the yellow gold really highlights the stones. :appl:

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thank you, I'm enjoying her immensely.
I did see a 50 dollar set fee/liability waver on her page for outside stones. I'd ask her about it. I bet she would because a spinel is a harder stone.

Ok thanks. I have a message from her in January saying she wouldn’t set a customer diamond (mine) and that’s about as hard as it gets. Maybe she changed her policy.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Ok thanks. I have a message from her in January saying she wouldn’t set a customer diamond and that’s about as hard as it gets. Maybe she changed her policy.
I'm sorry for the confusion, I should've caught this earlier!
*I did buy the stone from from her, six years ago! So she was setting her own (just a long time had passed).*
I couldn't say if her policy has changed- it just says the blurb on her Etsy page.
I wonder if it's a cost liability thing? I guess it can't hurt to ask, anyhow.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
That's a stunning ring, and try to find another like it. Well done! Can't wait to see it on your hand.
Thank you for posting - your joy is contagious and you lift every ones hearts.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That's a stunning ring, and try to find another like it. Well done! Can't wait to see it on your hand.
Thank you for posting - your joy is contagious and you lift every ones hearts.
That's a very touching and kind thing to say. Thank you, truly.
If I can add any little light in dark and troubled times, I will continue to do so.

*This ring was a long time coming and I cherish her. She is the first thing I've ever had made, just for me, just for the beauty of it. I am glad I could share her with this place.

ringsun2.jpeg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring - the setting, the colour, the side stones. It's glorious and those prongs are so perfect. That wisteria band looks amazing with it too.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I love that band! I can’t see it on her shop tho - is it JuliaB Jewelry https://etsy.me/2wwweco?

It is! That band is just the cutest isn't it? She hasn't put the wisteria line up yet on Etsy/Insta- but I'm getting that one when she does. She does have a preview of that line on her Instagram, though. There's several really pretty rings.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is! That band is just the cutest isn't it? She hasn't put the wisteria line up yet on Etsy/Insta- but I'm getting that one when she does. She does have a preview of that line on her Instagram, though. There's several really pretty rings.
Oh I have to start following her! That’s just beautiful! Thanks for posting the links @ItsMainelyYou!

rockymtnhigh

Rough_Rock
Your new ring is so beautiful. I love it in all of the different lighting- it has a unique beauty in each setting. Enjoy and thank you for sharing!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhhhhhhh :kiss2: Its beautiful, I especially love the prongs! I love all of it frankly!!

Eclectic

Rough_Rock
What a great ring! I love the color and I am sure you are going to enjoy wearing it!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, stunning, classic, timeless perfection.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oh the band in a warmer color will be a perfect compliment. I was hoping that's what you would do.

That is awesome! I guess it's being a colored stone fan, but I don't conceptually get totally colorless gems. When I noticed a little warmth in your sidestones I was hyped. It's just an additional planning detail that isn't always paid attention for sidestones. And a warm matching band is just going to enhance the beauty more. I really can't wait to see your photos.

I love that band! I can’t see it on her shop tho - is it JuliaB Jewelry https://etsy.me/2wwweco?

Hey yoooo! Thought you might like to see this in particular! I received the band to match. It's 3mm warm unmentionables. I did a quick video and some pics of them together(first is indoor and sorta yellowy)! I'm sorry I don't have the capability to show the oecs clearly. I have a cheap phone and it shows :lol: They can be seen, even this small, by the eye! I love it, and it's comfortable with no snagging. Tiny puffy stones with what looks like the smallest prongs on the planet. Ridiculous sparkle bomb!
oecband.jpeg oecredspinel.jpeg

voce

Ideal_Rock
Hey yoooo! Thought you might like to see this in particular! I received the band to match. It's 3mm warm unmentionables. I did a quick video and some pics of them together(first is indoor and sorta yellowy)! I'm sorry I don't have the capability to show the oecs clearly. I have a cheap phone and it shows :lol: They can be seen, even this small, by the eye! I love it, and it's comfortable with no snagging. Tiny puffy stones with what looks like the smallest prongs on the planet. Ridiculous sparkle bomb!

Gorgeous! Congrats. That's a beautiful set, and I like seeing them in different lighting.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Thank you.
And @voce, hopefully low on the windchimes!!! :lol-2:

voce

Ideal_Rock
I can't click on the video now. At work and past my lunch break. Will comment later. ;-)

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Just saw the video, pink and red flashes of raspberry sweetness. How fun is that? And you did a beautiful job with the design details, too. Beautiful ring.

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful pairing!! Thank you for coming back to show us!

kirkpatrickel

Rough_Rock
This is beautiful! Such great color and sparkle! Hope it brings a smile to your face every time you look at it.

shelovesinclusions

Shiny_Rock

OMG! It is gorgeous and the warmth is so awesome in both types of light. Your set is beautiful. Extra amazing that the prongs aren't catching, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results