shape
carat
color
clarity

My quest- Fat emerald cut lab diamond ring- Help appreciated

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just chiming in to say that I love the antique emeralds Alex has been posting on his IG. if I were in the market for that cut I'd reach out to him about availability

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just chiming in to say that I love the antique emeralds Alex has been posting on his IG. if I were in the market for that cut I'd reach out to him about availability

Thank you and that’s exactly what i think I want too. Antique cut. I’ll reach out Monday because I know he’s off on weekends. Thanks for your input

scandi_queen

Rough_Rock
Can't wait to hear what he comes back with! He's been posting some beautiful ones lately.
Curious to know what y'all think of the larger culet in the antique cut emeralds. I haven't seen one in person yet and it's hard to imagine how distracting it is in the larger (8+carat) range.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does Park accept returns?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does Park accept returns?

I don't know. But most likely if one goes custom or gets the stone set with him I'd guess no.
He posted a gorgeous stone today. I definitely want antique cut not modern. I thought I could go modern but nope. Antique girl at heart here. I spoke with one of his associates and he is listing lab antique emerald cuts now. So I am on the lookout. But again not a favorite way to purchase for me. I won't partake in the frenzy...so unless something grabs my attention and I fall in love I don't think it will work out.

For fun this is the one he posted today...swwooon!
What setting would you choose if you were getting this sweet baby?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 1.50.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 1.50.50 PM.png
    566.2 KB · Views: 16

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to hear what he comes back with! He's been posting some beautiful ones lately.
Curious to know what y'all think of the larger culet in the antique cut emeralds. I haven't seen one in person yet and it's hard to imagine how distracting it is in the larger (8+carat) range.

Good question...I don't know because my experience with antique emerald cuts (any emerald cuts) is pretty much non existent. But the one I posted above I like

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes antique is clearly the way to go.

Is there now way to buy other than the feeding frenzy?? Strange business model though I guess it limits customer service costs.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to bring that beauty (4 carat) over here @missy but it’s not big enough yet. I don’t know that you’ll have a feeding frenzy at the carat weight you’re looking at. I had no problem purchasing my earrings from him.
The hunt is on!! :lol:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes he takes returns but you pay shipping and insurance.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results