shape
carat
color
clarity

My own New JW sapphire!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that''s just beautiful!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2009 3:03:51 PM
Author: Spirit
Aussiegirl Arj.... just wait til you see yours in person! You won''t stop playing with it for days! I can''t wait til I can get out into the lighting in places like the supermarket, Home Depot etc and watch it dance! You will LOVE your colors- trust me!!!!

Hey Spirit,
just saw this - ha ha, I know what you mean - you US folk always speak of home depot for your gems - I will have to find the Aussie version!

Keep an eye out as Brian is back soon and will be taking some more photos of my blue beauty for me before the CAD process begins
36.gif

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 9:16:22 AM
Author: arjunajane

Aussiegirl Arj.... just wait til you see yours in person! You won''t stop playing with it for days! I can''t wait til I can get out into the lighting in places like the supermarket, Home Depot etc and watch it dance! You will LOVE your colors- trust me!!!!

Hey Spirit,
just saw this - ha ha, I know what you mean - you US folk always speak of home depot for your gems - I will have to find the Aussie version!

Keep an eye out as Brian is back soon and will be taking some more photos of my blue beauty for me before the CAD process begins
36.gif
This will be another very exciting week for you, Arj! Can''t wait to see what is in the works! Hope you''ll love it!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 10:48:27 AM
Date: 10/27/2009 9:16:22 AM

Author: arjunajane

Hey Spirit,

36.gif
This will be another very exciting week for you, Arj! Can''t wait to see what is in the works! Hope you''ll love it!

Me Too!!!
36.gif
35.gif
41.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous sapphire and huge!!! love the color
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results