shape
carat
color
clarity

My newborn grandson is very sick

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending healing thoughts to your sweet Caleb and family...he is precious!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great to hear this news @Maisie!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful update. So happy to hear sweet Caleb is doing much better. Hopefully he will be coming home soon!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s great news :appl:. So happy for all of you!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear he's doing better. More healing dust coming your way from c o l d Minnesota.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I came back to check & was greeted with this terrific news, glad to hear he is making progress!! Sending healing dust to Caleb & calm dust to mom/dad/grandmas/grandpas/aunts/uncles etc!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is great news. He should be going home soon!:appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
If the blood cultures come back clear he may well be going home. I hope it was just a virus and he will get well quickly. I’m not sure this is the case though as he responded so well to the antibiotics. We will soon see :)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pleased to hear that Caleb is doing so well and may soon be home.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whew, what a relief! You must be so happy! That is the best news! Hope mama and baby get to come home soon and all is well! Blessings to your family Maisie!

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Temperature normal, off IV, feeding well.....that’s great!!!!! Remember, baby steps... no pun intended! Every progression is a sign that he is on the way to recovery.
Stay strong and POSITIVE! It’s going to be fine.
Hugs

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad he's doing better! This is great news.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!!! Wonderful news!!! I'll keep thinking healing healthy thoughts as he continues to get stronger =)2.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay!!!!!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful!
Whew!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO so happy to see a positive update!!! Will continue to pray he is well SOON!

Q

Queenie60

Praise the Lord! So glad he's doing better.

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You and your family are in my thoughts. My fingers are crossed that Caleb continues to improve. I know how scary, and helpless it feels to have a baby in the hospital. I'm really hoping it's not meningitis. Please, continue to update us with his progress.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's fabulous news, Maisie, but I don't think it was we who did it. I think that as soon as Caleb resumed breastfeeding, he immediately got better!!! The Lord works in not so mysterious ways! And I thank Him! I do hope you are getting some rest, nana!

Hugs,
Deb :wavey:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's fabulous news, Maisie, but I don't think it was we who did it. I think that as soon as Caleb resumed breastfeeding, he immediately got better!!! The Lord works in not so mysterious ways! And I thank Him! I do hope you are getting some rest, nana!

Hugs,
Deb :wavey:

I agree!!! I’m not getting much sleep but I’m sure I will when he gets home safely.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
What a little dolly! Looks like his mama :praise:

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So glad to hear the good news!!! And, speaking for my generation :lol:, the fact that your daughter feels relieved enough to Snapchat some photos with her little guy speaks worlds about how much calmer and more relieved she feels, too!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
He does look like his beautiful mama. And yes, the fact that she is using snapchat is definitely a sign she is feeling better. She was in a really bad way. These babies are so precious and they do cause us such anxiety!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
So...I think I speak for us all when I say...could you keep posting pictures of him? He’s perfect for us getting our baby fix...:bigsmile:

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I can’t even imagine your daughter’s anguish! I had my baby girl this past May, and there were a few weeks when the doctors thought she had a hip malformation. After some tests, it turns out she’s fine, but I was a mess over it until we were told she was ok.

It’s probably worth keeping an extra eye on your daughter’s emotional state in the next year so you can urge her to seek help if she needs it. Postpartum Depression can strike anyone but is much more likely to affect a woman with a traumatic birth/newborn experience. Keep in mind, it can take up to a year to manifest and is more likely to appear after a hormone shift (birth, return of menses, and the end of breastfeeding).

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
BC37F25F-7D23-4201-9F2A-28C2C24AE7C0.jpeg Ahh I love a good baby picture! This was him the day after he was born.

I will keep an eye on my daughter. She had some anxiety and depression after her child. She and I are very close and I will notice immediately if she starts to go the same way.

Attachments

• 2483A718-C38C-4F98-9850-0BCBC1A57F5D.jpeg
    2483A718-C38C-4F98-9850-0BCBC1A57F5D.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 7
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results