clarity

My newborn grandson is very sick

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Poor baby :( wishing all of you well! Hope he gets better soon :(

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of all of you and wishing your grandson well.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of prayers and dust. Update us when you can.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you and your family lots of healing thoughts and prayers. I know the feeling of wanting to trade places and take on the hurt and discomfort of the little one :(2. Take good care and know we are thinking of you all.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The picture of your grandsons that you posted was beautiful. I remember that you had physically beautiful children. Your grandsons are beautiful in body and appear to be beautiful in spirit as well! My prayers for your wonderful family continue.

Big hugs, sweetheart!
(((Maisie)))
Deb

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Maisie! I certainly will be praying for healing for this precious baby boy! {{{hugs}}}

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone. You have no idea how much this all means to me. It’s 4:50 am and I’m wide awake and worrying. Well, it’s a nanas job isn’t it. Caleb has managed to breast feed. This feels huge because he was sleeping all the time before. I’m really hopeful that he is on the correct treatment and will start to get better and better.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandson.
I hope he does much better asap!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so very sorry to hear this! Sending up prayers for darling Caleb.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I truly hope your grandbaby is doing better very very soon.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of healing dust to sweet Caleb and your family. My heart goes out to you Maisie. Hugs

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Very much hope this is a hurdle he will overcome. A mother's instinct was right.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s great news that Caleb’s managed to feed. I will keep everything crossed that this is the start of a speedy recovery, and that Caleb will soon be home and being spoiled rotten by his Nana!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Both your grandkids are adorable! Caleb being able to breastfeed is great news! Praying for his speedy recovery! I hope you are taking care of yourself through all this and getting some rest!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot imagine what you have went through ...

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending healing thoughts and good wishes for a speedy recovery for little Caleb.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caleb still has a high temperature and his heart rate is too fast. He is managing to feed though which is very positive. The doctors are waiting for his blood cultures to come back to say for definite but they think it’s not meningitis. I am very grateful for all your kind thoughts and prayers. This is a frightening thing that’s happening. He’s so small and vulnerable.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and precious Caleb.
Being able to breastfeed is really really great!! It's somewhat complex and exhausting for newborns, so him managing this is a very good sign.
Continuing the positive and healing vibes! You are a wonderful grandma.

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
Sending you and your family positive thoughts and prayers.
You are taking great care of your loved ones.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie I am so sorry dear Caleb is going through this and my family and I are sending him buckets and buckets of healing dust and keeping him and your family in our thoughts and prayers. ((((Hugs))))).

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its terrible being worried about a loved one, feeling helpless, and just wishing we could trade places.
Sending Caleb lots of prayers and wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
Sending you and your family hugs and comforting thoughts.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending prayers and positive thoughts that your precious grandson recovers soon Maisie, I’m really sorry you and your family are going through this. (((Hugs)))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was so glad to read that Caleb was breastfeeding! That will give him strength to fight whatever is making him sick, and I am so glad to learn that it is not meningitis! It does seem that he is on the right track, although I know how you feel! When they are that tiny and vulnerable, one feels that anything can tip the scales at any time. Life is so fragile!!!! Prayers outgoing, sweetie!

Hugs,
Deb

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
A little update. Still no blood results yet. Why do they take so long? Maybe I’m just impatient. He’s awake more and feeding really well. He has been moved to a children’s ward. I’m assuming this means he is out of danger? His temperature is still all over the place. He looks rather unimpresssd lol! I’ve never noticed his elf ears before! 1F4019C7-DEDB-4A02-853D-6A6361CA8FE9.jpeg FD53F805-181F-4C1B-AE5A-F8979BD0873E.jpeg Ive

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Is he ever beautiful!!! He sure is a member of YOUR family, Maisie!!! :love:

Deb :wavey:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, he is so sweet!! Feeding is a huge step, I'm so happy to hear that! Waiting for tests can be agonizing. But the fact that Caleb is more alert and feeding is outstanding. And yes, being moved to a less intensive setting is a good thing....means he's more stable =)2.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, he is so sweet!! Feeding is a huge step, I'm so happy to hear that! Waiting for tests can be agonizing. But the fact that Caleb is more alert and feeding is outstanding. And yes, being moved to a less intensive setting is a good thing....means he's more stable =)2.

I’m so relieved!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful boy! Im relieved he doing so much better!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like good progress is being made - he is such a handsome boy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results