Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My new James Allen "True Hearts" solitaire

Goldenmom

Rough_Rock
Hello, I had posted on RockyTalky before deciding on this beautiful ring & wanted to share some pics. I was so nervous but the diamond is stunning! It is a 1.028 carat ID/ID/G, VVS1. They included a scope and I can see the beautiful hearts and arrows. It sparkles like crazy! I am happy with the band, as well - it is a flush fit and I will be shopping for an eternity wedding band. I've loved seeing pictures of everyone's rings and have really gotten a great education here. Now I just need to go get my nails done, LOL. :)

IMG_5312.jpeg IMG_5308.jpeg IMG_5311.jpeg IMG_5084.jpeg

Last edited:

La2020

Shiny_Rock
Me too! A fellow True Hearts owner here!

Your True Hearts is phenomenal! ❤️❤️❤️
Mine is a H VS1, 0.744c only.

I have updated the photos in my blog...later will share here.

Last edited:

Goldenmom

Rough_Rock
Me too! A fellow True Hearts owner here!

Your True Hearts is phenomenal! ❤❤❤
Mine is a H VS1, 0.744c only.

I have updated the photos in my blog...later will share here.

Thank you! I would love to see yours! :)

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, @Goldenmom! Could you share your finger size, pls, so we can get a sense of proportion?

Many thanks!

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing that, @Goldenmom - lots of people come here, trying to get an idea of how their ring will look on their finger. Sizes are so useful in that scenario!

Your ring is such a classic - virtually any eternity will look fabulous with it!

Wishing you many years of health and happiness as you start this next phase of your life. .. :wavey:..

Goldenmom

Rough_Rock
Thank you for sharing that, @Goldenmom - lots of people come here, trying to get an idea of how their ring will look on their finger. Sizes are so useful in that scenario!

Your ring is such a classic - virtually any eternity will look fabulous with it!

Wishing you many years of health and happiness as you start this next phase of your life. .. :wavey:..

Thank you so much! I appreciate that! :)

La2020

Shiny_Rock

A video of the sparkling True Hearts as follows:

Size 4
0.744c
H, VS1

I don't think mine was a really good JA True ❤️ Hearts selection, since I purchased it before I got the know the diamond experts in PriceScope. If only I had know you preps earlier... :(2

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, congratulations!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Size 4
0.744c
H, VS1

I don't think mine was a really good JA True ❤ Hearts selection, since I purchased it before I got the know the diamond experts in PriceScope. If only I had know you preps earlier... :(2

Looks good to me @La2020! Very pretty and plenty of bling-kapow! Would you like to share your ring size and a few hand shots? In fact - this beauty needs its own thread!

Goldenmom

Rough_Rock

Size 4
0.744c
H, VS1

I don't think mine was a really good JA True ❤ Hearts selection, since I purchased it before I got the know the diamond experts in PriceScope. If only I had know you preps earlier... :(2

Wow, I think your ring is GORGEOUS!! Looks like perfect hearts and arrows to me. I love the band, too.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an absolutely beautiful ring! Timeless, classic and so elegant! It looks perfect on you :kiss2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

La2020

Shiny_Rock
Looks good to me @La2020! Very pretty and plenty of bling-kapow! Would you like to share your ring size and a few hand shots? In fact - this beauty needs its own thread!

Thank you! Details below.. Will share the 2 rings when my emerald cutting ring arrives.

Size 4
0.744c
H, VS1

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.