shape
carat
color
clarity

My New and Final E-Ring! T&CO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
UPDATED 2/17 WITH NEW PICS ON PAGE 3
Okay, I know...I have been through many 'o changes. For those of you who loved my asscher and trap e-ring, I thank you. However, after a "GREAT" deal opportunity came, I decided it was time to change.

For those who don't know. I had a 1.92 Asscher GIA "I" VS1 with two side trap diamonds. I liked the ring, I never loved it. But the "I" color and "small" asscher look soon set in...once I did serious ring browsing a few weeks ago for fun.

THEN on of all places, EBAY a new seller (and owner of a small jewelry store in AZ) listed a 1.5 GIA & TIffany Co "E" color, VS1 Emerald Cut with two brilliant triangles of "E" color and VS1 clarity .44cttw. It came with the original papers and receipts (however, due to my super super luck, they never posted the scans of the documents, nor did they have decent photos of the ring)....

After waiting until it had 1 day left and no bids at 10,200 my husband-to-be made an offer: My current e-ring and $2,000

THEY TOOK THE DEAL!

I JUST GOT BACK FROM T & CO, it is AUTHENTIC, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! MORE PICS & SPECS TO COME...I AM ON MY WAY OUT THE DOOR!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Picture 1

IMG_0525 (3).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Picture 2

IMG_0526 (2).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Picture 3

IMG_0517 (2).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Last one...MORE PICS & SPECS TO COME A LITTLE LATER TODAY!

IMG_0522 (2).JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Belle, it''s absolutely stunning. I love that it''s an E and authentic Tiff for that price. SHE SHOOTS, SHE SCOOOORRES!!!! Congrats on a great find.

shay

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh! How absolutely fabulous!!! I love it! And Tiffany to boot! Fantastic buy!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah Belle! I am an emerald cut from Tiffany''s girl too! I am so happy for you...enjoy it...

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh!! This is the perfect ring. I just love, love, love, emerald cuts. And the trilliant side stones are super duper yummy. Congrats on a great ring. Don''t you just love it? And Tiffany''s to boot. Lucky girl.
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, D!!! Its ABSOLUTELY stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell from your post how excited you are!!! Sounds like it was meant to be!! I''m sooo happy for you!!! Please post more pics when you can!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like you worked quite a deal. Your other ring was lovely of course, but this is such a beautiful classic ring (and from Tiffany''s too) that you will hopefully enjoy it for years to come!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, what a great deal you got. Congrats!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats amazing! Well done!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is gorgeous -- and what a deal!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, good for you for making an offer! How awesome that it''s authentic!!! I was a little worried at first reading your post, but then absolutely gleeful finding tiffany said it was authentic. What a deal!!! Good news is that if you change your mind again you shouldn''t have a hard time selling the ring either through signed pieces or pearlmans LOL, just kidding!

Seriously though, beautiful ring! We must see more pictures. I looooove the classic look!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would you mind saying the seller of the ring?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a deal! It''s beautiful. Congrats!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on the amazing deal and ring:)

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
you are one lucky girl! beautiful ring and really good deal. i am so happy for you.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! And what a fantastic deal! I love ECs and that stunning Tiffany setting.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
OMG that is so beautiful. What a great find for you! I''m so glad you are happy with it.

Off topic...Every time I see your name in your av I think of the UCLA fight song. UC * * LA * * UCLA FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. My BIL got his Masters and Phd from there so we attended a lot of football and basketball games with him.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Miranda-I love UCLA (and the fight song) but must admit, our basketball loss today did hurt the "high" I was on b/c of this T & Co Ring
8.gif
!

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS! I JUST LOVE MY RING SO MUCH...I FEEL I NEVER NEED ANOTHER PIECE OF JEWELRY...

But I am sure I can think of something soon
31.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
You lucky girl! Congratulations!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad you have found a ring that you love.

SInce you weren''t 100% happy with the asscher than I think it was the right choice to change to another stone, after all, you tried changing setttings, but it didn''t change it from an asscher, right?
3.gif

This is a fabulous looking ring, and I like the length of it on your hand too.

I am sure your dear man will be glad for you to be totally satisfied with it and not have to look at changing again....lol

So now the question is, what wedding band??? hehehe

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That''s exactly how you are supposed to feel about your ring!!! It''s beautiful, and I really love Tiffany & Co. rings. Congratulations on a great deal and a gorgeous ring!

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
UCLABelle, not too long ago you posted about wanting a RB because you wanted all the sparkle, I know I chose an asscher because I liked the clean look of the emerald but wanted more sparkle. Now you seem to have gone in the opposite "sparkle direction". I was surprised, but the new ring is fabulous. Now that your old ring is gone, would you mind divulging how much that big beautiful asscher was?

baby1nov

Rough_Rock
My word!! What an incredible ring, I bet pictures just don''t do it justice. It''s stunning.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s my kind of deal...congrats, gorgeous ring but even better, you found one you love..

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I love your new ring. What a great find, just $2K for the upgrade??? AMAZING!!!

There''s just something special about owning a Tiffany ring, and even more special when you pay way less than the original. Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results