shape
carat
color
clarity

My New and Final E-Ring! T&CO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t have much time now, but had to write in to tell you, UCLABelle, that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new (and final) e-ring! It''s gorgeous and perfect and, as much as I really thought your previous e-ring with traps was beautiful, this e-ring is my fave! Congrats--the great deal is the kicker!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is just gorgeous!!! Very regal and elegant!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
its lovely! from Tiff''s -you lucky girl!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 12:05:34 PM
Author: UCLABelle
I did not know that HUGE BEAUTIFUL diamond ring was from T & Co.....Not to sound in the least bit rude, but, will you adopt me???????????????? I make a mean mac and cheese and would take ultra good care of your children....and I might add, I was a tutor in Bel Air!!!!
41.gif
31.gif
41.gif

I would love it! I could use a tutor...my son hates math!!!!

I lived in Holmby Hills and I grew up in L.A.!

Yes, I am open to adopting nice people...

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock

HooCares- I know, my husband-to-be cannot believe how excited I am with this ring. It really is my dream ring. I just love EC too! I like the proportions a bit better than my asscher. Thanks for your comments!!!

Ayala Jessica- It was a good deal, huh? The fact it was an E was just amazing to me…and the notion it was a real Tiffany & Co ring was just fab! Thanks for your comments, it is gorgeous (I think!).

Beacon- Thanks for your comments! It was fate, huh? I cannot believe it is mine!

Milly-Thank you, I do like the combo. I originally thought I wouldn’t, but I do!

Tacori E-Ring- Thank you- I just cannot believe I got this deal!

Sevens One- Thank you for being so happy for me! I really do have great PS friends! It is a really sharp looking EC. I didn’t know they could be this pretty!

JustJulia-Thank you! I thought it was very classic looking…

DMBsGirl-Thank you for your comments!

Pearberry-I really love you all, my PS friends. It is so white huh?! I love it!!!!

Stone Hunter- Thank you! I am so happy I found a ring I love love love. It took a while, but I did find “the one”.

Officers girl- It was an awesome find! I originally thought I wouldn’t like the sidestones a bunch, but I love them! They are perfect!

Madam Bijoux- Thank you for being such a great PS friend. My Mom is doing much better and walked the other day!!!! Very happy about that! I hope to see your Tiffany e-ring in person sometime soon!

Hudson Hawk-Thank you! And I hope along with you!

JFO-Thanks so much for taking the time to write! You made my day! I love the fact that others love my ring…

FireGoddess-Wow, regal and elegant! THANK YOU!

Rosebud8506-Thank you, I am lucky!

------------------
Diamondfan-
41.gif
I love the fact you are from Los Angeles. How can you live in this Philly weather?!?!?!

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
It''s beautiful. Also, I love the knife-edge shank that tapers from the trillion side stones-- very very nice. I love it! Don''t ever change it!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle, I grew up in Beverly Hills and lived there til I moved here in summer of 1997. I actually do not mind the snow. I hate ice, and I hate it when it is gloomy, but if there is blue sky I can handle almost anything. I love the changing seasons and the weather, while nice in LA, was about all I liked after a lifetime there! We lived right near UCLA actually, in Holmby HIlls...I loved the area and my house, but was happy to get away from all that I was so used to...it has been a great move for us.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan- I love Pennsylvania, and I liked NY, I just have yet to figure out the whole "walking in snow" and dealing with the "cold wind" thing
41.gif

I LOVE the seasons. I just can''t seem to adjust, just yet.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think my blood has thickened slightly...I can deal with much lower temps than I used to be able to deal with, in CA if it was 60 I was freezing...now I can handle 40 pretty well. Slush and ice are a pain, and nasty to walk through, but I got good waterproof boots and am getting it figured out. But I was a total L.A. girl so it was nice to see I could manage...

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I thought I''d commented already....but that is one STUNNING ring! It just what I''d picture for an emerald cut engagement ring. I loved your other one too by the way, but this ring makes a real statement. Great choice! And how lucky are you to find that with an e-Bay seller?
1.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan- Okay, I need those boots then! I will look for a pair today!

OneDrop-Thank you for your comments...There isn't a moment that goes by when I have to pinch myself, the ring is actually mine
36.gif
I cannot believe that I found that seller...I actually NEVER look for e-rings on ebay. I just put in T&Co diamond because there was a ring at our local T&CO that I loved (an eternity band type) that isn't online....

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Another pic

IMG_0621 (3).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I hope this isn''t too small

IMG_0620 (3).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
This one is one of my favs

IMG_0543 (4).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I tried to make this a bit bigger

IMG_0621 (4).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Another a bit bigger

IMG_0620 (4).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I like this one a bunch, too!

IMG_0555 (3).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
With my loupe...

IMG_0632 (3).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Another with the loupe.

IMG_0634 (4).JPG

stacy

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! I am a major T&Co fan, although the only piece I own is a teensy little .21 carat classic solitaire that I won off eBay (and it is authentic). It''s at the jeweler''s getting sized and I am having major withdrawal...

Congrats on getting this phenomenal ring!
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Stacy- I would love to see pics of your ring! I also am now a big fan of T&Co. The quality of the ring is amazing. I just love everything about it. Everything.

I own a few other T&Co pieces. The bead earrings, knot earrings, p. picasso''s tender cross necklace (all in silver) and a few bracelets. Oh, and the small diamond stich earrings. BUT, I never thought I would own a T&Co e-ring. Gotta love ebay!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love the new photos UCLABelle! Your new ring is just exquisite and I can''t look at it enough!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Fab new pics!!! I love love love that ring!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza it is so stunning! I really love it, please enjoy it and wear it in good health! Hope to see it in person someday...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
UCLA Belle, that is gorgeous; I love the new pics too!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2007 2:14:56 PM
Author: UCLABelle
I like this one a bunch, too!
Me too!!! Love the new pics!!!
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Sundial- Thank you! I cannot look at it enough either!!!

Miranda-Thank you so much...I love it too!

Diamondfan- I know, you have to see it in person...it is a baby emerald next to yours!!!!

Skippy123- Thank you! I really am so thankful...

Kaleigh- I know, good pic huh? I was so happy
36.gif

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Love your ring. There is something about having a Tiffany ring, mine is getting appraised and I''m dying to get it back!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Winternight- I am excited for you! To be honest, everyone has their own (and often times strong!) opinion on T&CO. To me, I am just so lucky to have it. And now that I see the craftmanship, and the "special feeling" I get with the ring, I will probably buy most of my jewelry from there from now on...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results