shape
carat
color
clarity

My New and Final E-Ring! T&CO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on finding the ONE! Have you thought what kind of wedding band you''re planning to pair with it?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
LisaC- Thanks! I am so happy, I feel like this has ALWAYS been my ring (not that I had the other for very long anyway)....I know for a fact I will be wearing the classic T&Co platinum wedding band. My e-ring is very similar (if not the same) and they look great together. The band doesn''t "add or take away" from the e-ring, which is what I really want.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
UCLA Belle, I have been following your ring saga. I remember the various incarnations your ring went through. The original antique-look setting, the solitaire, the side asschers, the side traps. I remember it all! But I have to say that I love this ring more! It is stunning.

I also traded in my square emerald cut stone with side traps (now have a cushion). But I am also an emerald-cut lover. This ring is phenomenal, and that is a STEAL of a deal. So happy for you. Wear it in good health!
21.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Lizz- It was a saga
31.gif
It really was the diamond, after all. Not the settings, which were mere "attempted fixes". I have to say, this is the first time, in a LONG time, that I don''t search pearlmans, jamesallen, whiteflash, etc for settings or other e-rings. I am 110% happy with my ring, and cannot imagine that it was never mine.

I love cushions too! I am glad I am not the only one that found the asscher wasn''t for her!!!!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Bumping because I would
emlove.gif
to know the specs of this ring!! Pleeeease UCLABelle???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results