shape
carat
color
clarity

My New and Final E-Ring! T&CO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky girl. It looks stunning!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, UCLA! I am glad that you finally have "the one"!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a really beautiful ring.

How classic! Congratulations!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!!

Just WOW... so happy you''ve got a ring you love!!

Congrats!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love it...the EC w/ triangles is such a perfect combination!!! It''s stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it sounds like you got a great deal on eBay, which is quite unusual. Congratulations on finding such a great deal and it's always fab to hear how delighted a girl is with her new bling. Enjoy.

Final e-ring? Are you sure?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I think I responded to everyone so far:

Shay37- I must admit, the fact that it was an “E” was amazing. The “I” never ever bothered me, until I looked at it next to a “G”. I do feel like I scored! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT!

DiamondSeeker2006-Fabulous is exactly what I thought when I got the ring!!!! Thanks for your kind words!!!!! The fact it is Tiffany is amazing, too!!!

Diamondfan- I am happy for me too! Your emerald cut ring is from Tiffany’s? OH MY GOD…..YOU ARE THE LUCKY ONE!

Gothgrrl- First let me say, I love your avatar. As for your comments, I do just love it! It is “Super duper yummy”. Thanks!!!!

Dani- I am way way excited! I really believe it was meant to be!!! I will post more pics (of the ring in the box, papers, etc) a little later. I can’t seem to get any good ones!!!

Sundial- I really think I got a good deal! I did like my other ring, but this seems a bit more classic to me…and the fact it is Tiffany’s just adds to it!

Kaleigh-I love it too!!!! Not as amazing as your oval leon, but I do like my ring! It was a great deal huh?

Maisiebelle- Thank you!

DeeJay-It is gorgeous, more so in person…Thanks for the comments!

Kcoursolle- I was worried at first, but has a contract stating that if it was not authenticated by T & Co it was returnable. The ring is marked with some diamond numbers (or something) inside along with the T & Co markings, and came with papers and the original receipt from the 5th Ave T & Co. I also love the classic look! I really NEVER plan on selling it. As for the seller, let me find their name and I have no problem posting it!

Ellen-It was a deal and it is beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to post!!!

Skippy123-Thanks!

Cehrabehra-Thanks! It was an amazing deal, I think, for such an amazing ring!

Crown1-Thank you1 I am very lucky!!!!

Molly1024-I love ECs, they were my very first favorite cut. I also love the Tiffany setting!

IrishAngel-Thanks for the congrats! I cannot believe how happy this ring makes me!

Sophie- You are right, I changed setting after setting…My husband-to-be actually suggested a whole new ring after I realized it was the color, and deep square cut of the asscher that was probably what I wasn’t loving.

Lumpkin- I also loved T & Co rings, but never thought I would own one.

DiamondSmitten-I realized it wasn’t the sparkle, but the color which was really bothering me. I think the trilliants help with the sparkle factor too, and the emerald is cut perfect so that also helps! My old asscher was actually purchased for another “great deal”. It was purchased on Ebay, three years ago, with the original paper work and receipt from David Clay in SF. The difference was, that at the time we lived there, so we looked at it at David Clay’s with the original owner and seller. We paid $5,000. The final setting with traps was purchased at a jewelers in Philly for $1400.

Baby1nov-The pics don’t do it justice! Thank you!

Mrssalvo-It was a great deal, I think. And I do just love it.

Jewels-I know- so the total ring (including the cost of my original e-ring) was $8,400. Not bad huh?

Katebar-I woke up this morning and thought “I am so lucky!”

Gailrmv-I did find “the one” Thanks for your comments….I still am in shock!

Kenny- I hate to say that I now agree with you (I believe it was you); Don’t buy an “I” asscher without seeing it. AND IF YOU DO, DON’T COMPARE. I really loved my asscher until I compared it with a “G”. Then I couldn’t get the color out of my head ! It is a classic ring, I love it!

Gypsy- Thanks for your comments

BlingDiva-I also love the EC w/triangles. It is a nice combo! Thanks!

MiniMouse-This is my second good deal (I think) and I am so happy. I am 99% sure it is my final ring!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Can you tell us the seller''s ebay ID? Sounds like a store I''d love to visit (I''m in AZ).

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
UCLABelle, your new ring is beautiful! I love emerald cuts! And I can just hear your excitement in your post! Congratulations on finding your dream ring!
36.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous !! Waow what a deal !! This combination of colour and clarity is really great !! And the bonus...authentic Tiffany !! Lucky lucky girl
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
The Ebay name is: mahimaj

They have a few other T&Co items (including a beautiful Jazz pendant I just love, but obviously will not be getting right now), and I spoke to them numerous times on the phone. They have a small store ("Moore and More" I believe) in AZ. It sells new and used designer items and other jewelry items...

I would NEVER recommend an Ebay seller without really being positive about them, and these people are great. Really honest, authentic stuff and my ring came fast overnight----I cannot say enough about them. The woman that ownes the store is having her younger college daughter (who goes to University of Arizona and is in her final year) help her start listing items on Ebay.

I wonder if any of you will get a similar "steal" like me
36.gif
?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle, yes, my ring is from Tiffany''s, I thought you knew it...

Enjoy it! While I love rounds for sparkle, there is something about an emerald cut that is so classy...

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I did not know that HUGE BEAUTIFUL diamond ring was from T & Co.....Not to sound in the least bit rude, but, will you adopt me???????????????? I make a mean mac and cheese and would take ultra good care of your children....and I might add, I was a tutor in Bel Air!!!!
41.gif
31.gif
41.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, my first emerald cut was from there, a three carat E VVS with a carat on each side...and then I traded up for this one.

What is happening with this get together we are planning?!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I know! We need a get together!!!!

I bet that original was really pretty, but your current one is to die for. You actually own one of those rings that I thought was never actually bought, but just in the glass cases to give lookers something to drool over!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do not get me wrong, I love it, but when I was in London and Palm Beach looking in the Graff windows I thought I had died and gone to heaven...45 carat D IF asschers in the window, along with emerald cuts and cushions of 25-35 carats, OMG just unreal. Really wondered who is buying that stuff?

Now Kaleigh, you and I all have TIffany rings!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha...Kaleigh''s ring is T&Co?!?!?! Wow, I must totally not be "in the know". Our Philly get together should take place near the T&Co to celebrate!!!!
36.gif

I can imagine those Graff diamonds, but I honestly think that 45 might just be too big (if there is such a thing)....Your emerald cut has always been my dream ring here on PS. And I had no idea who made it!!! Now that I do know, it makes it 100% more cool!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
We can meet at K of P...Cheesecake Factory for lunch, look at bling...sounds good to me...

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Oh yummy! I can meet on Saturday!!!! Let me know if Saturdays work for you two!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
sometimes Saturdays are good, just depends on my kids schedule!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
It''s magnificent UCLAbelle! I guess it''s just the hand of fate leading you to that one fabulous ring.

Emerald cut is one of my personal very favorites! It''s stunning, enjoy that beauty!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
girl, your new ring looks delicious!! it is a stunner. i love the combo!
30.gif

congrats on finding your ring.
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! What a great deal!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you!
What a find! The ring is amazing. That''s a very
sharp looking EC. Love it

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
First class! Love it!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
stunning!
30.gif

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
UCLABelle: What a beautiful, white, white, white gorgeous ring you have!! You lucky girl! Wear it in the best of health!!!
3.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! So glad you found something you could be very happy with.
9.gif

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Oh its beautiful!! How awesome that you found it!! :) The sidestones look beautiful they are perfectly matched for the shape!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new ring! Hope your Mom is doing well. (My emerald cut is also from T & Co.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results