shape
carat
color
clarity

My LM 3-stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
AmberGretchen - I am a 6.25 on the left hand. (Spinning a bit today in the freezing weather, but just right most of the time.) I think my biggest envy on PS is not the gorgeous bling I see but the lovely, long size 3.5-4 fingers I see all the time! For my height (5''8") I feel my fingers are on the stumpy side - I am lucky if I get two bands on without feeling it is harder to bend my fingers. So, a pave band on this ring made me happy.
1.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2008 8:13:41 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Does it get any better than that? I don''t think so. The ratio of stone size is poetry. The shank pave is droolworthy...and the sparkle is incredible. Leon delicate prongs...yummy.

And to you you 40- poster...your hands look much younger than alot of these young whipper snappers! Honest! Don''t they gang?

Speaking of which, since you are in the know...please head on over to home and tell us some great products you use. Please...it isn''t everyday that we get inside advice from a friend of a wife of a plastic surgeon.

Congrats on your new beauty! Please feel free to continue to post more images...we are never quite full.
2.gif

DKS - thank you so much for the lovely ring comments, and that was awfully nice of you to say about my hands. My secret is - PHOTOSHOP!
6.gif
I''m not kidding, I think I airbrushed out 87 freckles. The docs say sunscreen - DAILY! - is what really works so that''s what I''ve been trying to do, but it''s hard to be religious about it like I should be. Plus I inherited my Mom''s veiny hands. I am finding that the bling is a good distraction!
28.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
babysteps, that has got to be my PS all time fave 3 stone ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

i cannot stop staring at it! i love your story of how this ring came to become what it is today over the last 2 decades. i can only hope to have such a pretty piece to represent our years of marriage later on. only 18 more years to go! kekeke
9.gif

i have got to show my hubby this beauty! congrats on 20 years of marriage!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2008 8:56:24 PM
Author: babysteps
Thanks to all for the lovely compliments
1.gif
Ellen, thx for the nice words on the photos . . . I easily took and trashed 100 before getting a handful I liked, but now I know my camera a lot better than before!
That''s half the battle.
2.gif
Now you can just snap away and post a bunch more. We won''t mind, really!
9.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2008 9:41:54 PM
Author: Milly
babysteps, that has got to be my PS all time fave 3 stone ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

thanks Milly! it is trite but the years really have flown by, esp. the last 10 (we didn''t have kids til we had been married 7 years so we''ve still got little ones running around) wishing you lots of happy anniversaries
1.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Babysteps:
Your three stone ring just BLEW ME AWAY !!!
This picture is out-of-this-world GORGEOUS!!!
I still haven't caught my breath! (medics... over here, quick!)
It's stunningly beautiful. Unbelievably beautiful!!
WOW! I just don't know what else to say!!!

babystepsLM3stone.jpg

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks SuzyQZ! It is actually sitting in my daughter''s ponytail holder of all random things
9.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
What a simply stunning ring! I have never looked at three stone rings in this way before now
30.gif

Thanks for sharing, and I must say you take some excellent pics!

Michi

Rough_Rock
Wow, that''s such a gorgeous ring and I love the meaning behind it. Beautiful!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s PERFECT!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWOWOWOW.

I love it, what a lovely and sentimental piece...

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful!!! I love 3 stone rings!
30.gif
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon does it again. Your ring is stunning!!!!!!! I love everything about it. Congratulations on your anniversary.

Linda

angeline

Ideal_Rock
O-kay, I am officially speechless. That is the most GORGEOUS 3-stone I have ever seen. And a lovely story of collecting the stones for it.

Congratulations, wear it in good health!

a

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
its just so elegent and leon''s creations are so identifiable. you must be over the moon with it, its beautiful.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s an absolutely gorgeous ring! Hail to Leon!!

Congrats on the 20 years!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love that!! Congratulations on all of your years together, and wear your ring in much happiness!!!
36.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, that is a spectacular ring!! I adore your setting!
30.gif
30.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Babysteps!

Lovely, lovely ring.
36.gif

Cachette

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
The photo of it on the ponytail holder is OUTSTANDING! What an amazing ring and you are so lucky to be able to carry a timeline of your relationship with you everywhere you go.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is by far the prettiest three stone ring I have ever seen, congrats
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, what a gorgeous ring and I love the story behind the diamonds!!! Congratulations!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow babysteps, that is gorgeous! All three stones are perfect, and the setting is STUNNING! I love the symbolism behind your ring...it is a real beauty! Wear it in good health always!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Exquisitely beautiful. I have to say it is the most perfect three stone. So well balanced and even though you have a bunch of caratage going, it is still delicate and lovely. You must be haed over heels! Congrats on your ring with so many fond memories!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
i love how low-set it is, and the coverage is just perfect! congratulations on a beautiful new ring.
36.gif

enjoy your gorgeous ring. the three-sided pave is so unexpected and lovely.
30.gif

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
Wow. What a gorgeous ring!! I would loove to have 3 stone ring one day!!
Very beautiful!!!
36.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
thanks to everyone for the very nice compliments . . . it was fun to share it with such a good audience!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
"more pictures! more pictures! more pictures!" chants milly

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! More pictures please! Your stones, the ring and your photos are incredible!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results