shape
carat
color
clarity

My LM 3-stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif
I discovered PS and Leon Mege the same day in December, when I was searching for how to set my 3 stone ring, which was in a simple temporary setting. The ring is my initial engagement diamond (from - now I feel old - 18+ years ago!) - that stone is a .93 F/VS1. In the middle is my 10 year anniversary present - 2.0 E/VS2. From 2000 to now, the initial diamond was in a pendant, and the 2 ct. was in a simple solitaire setting. We added the third stone this year - it is a .90 F/VS2. (I wish I had more stats for you all, but these were all purchased in pre-PS times and we were not that knowledgeable! They are all GIA stones, all with EX/EX or EX/VG sym. and polish; the E has med. blue flor. - that''s all I know) After being transformed by Leon it now looks like this!

I am so happy with this ring - both for its beauty and for all it symbolizes after being married for close to 2 decades! DH was really impressed with LM''s quality and craftsmanship, and we are in the process of having him do an eternity band for my RHR. I wish that my photo skills did this ring justice, they won''t but thanks for letting me share anyway. And thanks to all at PS for the fun education I''ve had since discovering it . . . I''ve learned so much and taken daily delight in everyone''s beautiful photos.

macringribbon.jpg

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for letting me share! Sorry about the yellow-green tints on some of these, I have an acid-green Olympus Stylus and it is reflecting a lot.

macringrose.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!
30.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a front shot - almost done, I swear!

macring1.jpg

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That is one gorgeous ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I would love to see some hand shots!
31.gif

Jban

Rough_Rock
That ring is so beautiful.
3.gif
I love the story behind it
37.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
This is my only shot where the milgrain edging actually shows up - it is very delicate.

macringmil.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s breathtaking! Stunning! We need to see tons of pictures! Hand shots too! Please!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That is one of the most lovely three stone rings I''ve seen!
It''s just perfect. I love how you combined those diamonds--lovely story!
36.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Oh what a beauty!!!!!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
You are all so sweet (thank goodness for PS, even my best friend does not have the patience to sit thru pictures of my ring.)
1.gif
OK, here come some hand shots. Speaking as a 40+''er, for all you youngsters, enjoy your gorgeous skin! My friend''s husband is a plastic surgeon, he said the backs of the hands always show age even if your face looks great - nothing like a few ''macro'' shots to prove him right (and make me wince)
32.gif
But, I discovered the ''blur'' feature which helped!!

macringprongs.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is stunning! Congrats on your anniversary - and that beauty!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a side finger shot - Leon promised to set it as low as possible since I hate catching/banging it on things - I really love how it sits, and it does not compromise the light performance at all.

macringprofile.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
oh WOW...its beautiful...Leons works is amazing your lucky to have one of his pieces!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your nearly 2 decades of marriage and your lovely ring. It''s stunning and classic. Wear it in good health.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
The last one, honest! (this time it caught the color in my blue sweater)

macringrefl.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I love how low it sits!!! And I''m so loving the 3 side pave!! Congrats! More pics please?
30.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Does it get any better than that? I don''t think so. The ratio of stone size is poetry. The shank pave is droolworthy...and the sparkle is incredible. Leon delicate prongs...yummy.

And to you you 40- poster...your hands look much younger than alot of these young whipper snappers! Honest! Don''t they gang?

Speaking of which, since you are in the know...please head on over to home and tell us some great products you use. Please...it isn''t everyday that we get inside advice from a friend of a wife of a plastic surgeon.

Congrats on your new beauty! Please feel free to continue to post more images...we are never quite full.
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! That''s really really beautiful! Congratulations on almost 20 years! We''ve almost been married 13 yrs. so I know it''s not an easy thing to do! The bling does help I tell hubby!
28.gif
I love all of your pink props, too! Great photos. And you have beautiful hands!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on nearly 20 years, this ring is perfection. I love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow--congrats!!!!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! Would you indulge us with more pics? I was so curious to see closeups of LM 3-stones in this style. How do the sides of the baskets come together? It is truly stunning. Congratulations.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Babysteps,

Welcome to PS, and congrats on your anniversary! Your ringa-bling-bling is GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

My, there is quite a rash of Leon''s right now!
36.gif
Wonderful eye candy, for sure!

More pictures, please?!
12.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, your ring is really beautiful! And I LOVE all the sentimentality of the stones. Love it.

And of course, coupled in a LM, you can''t go wrong.
36.gif

Congrats on your new "old" ring, it''s lovely.
2.gif

And, your pictures are perfect!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
That shank is to die for....the stones, too!!!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on a beautiful anniversary ring...it''s just stunning...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Its so lovely - classic and yet unique, perfectly crafted, and it suits your hand beautifully (and your hands do look wonderful - I would never ever have guessed 40+ if you hadn''t said something).

What''s your ring size?

Might there possibly be a few more pics to share?
12.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Ausable - thank you! here is the only other pic I have, since it is sideways maybe that will be the angle you are looking for - the baskets are soldered together along the bottom and top, the stones are very tight with no airspace between them, and the prongs are very delicate - it feels very ''airy'' for a 3 stone ring.

Thanks to all for the lovely compliments
1.gif
Ellen, thx for the nice words on the photos . . . I easily took and trashed 100 before getting a handful I liked, but now I know my camera a lot better than before!

macringlowset.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
your ring is stunning! I love the stones, all 3 are just beauties.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results