shape
carat
color
clarity

My (I Color) Canera Antique Cushion with Emilya Halo

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to your beautiful ring, and even more to your beautiful hands!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it is beautiful and looks so lovely on you! You have beautiful hands as well!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Setting: Emily Halo with flush fitting stems
Hi Annachering! Will you be getting a matching band to wear with the e-ring? I have been admiring that setting, both the flush fittting style and the other version. I'd love to see your ring, which is amazing BTW, with the matching band!

Annachering

Rough_Rock
Hi Annachering! Will you be getting a matching band to wear with the e-ring? I have been admiring that setting, both the flush fittting style and the other version. I'd love to see your ring, which is amazing BTW, with the matching band!

My husband proposed with a 1.5 mm micropave band from Blue Nile, which will always be important to me and I did originally pick out, but MAN, compared to my e-ring, it looks lackluster. I think it's a combination of it being full cuts (my e-ring is single cut melee), the melee being smaller in size, and set in white gold (e-ring is platinum) that makes it look dull comparatively. That's what I wear right now, but I have my sights firmly set on getting a band to match from Victor...just have to let the bank account take a breather.

IMG_2564.JPG

Annachering

Rough_Rock

Update: I got my matching VC eternity band! Here's a pic:
image1.jpeg
(The center stone looks sort of warm here...in a way I kind of like, actually??...which it doesn't usually, so I think it's the yellow of my house reflecting outside.)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set!! Definitely an improvement against the Emilya!! Congratulations! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!!:love::love::love:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
No wonder you are thrilled. It’s amazing. I agree a new band is best.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results