shape
carat
color
clarity

My HG just arrived! 5 ct antique cushion and CvB

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and stunning! I saw it on Caysies peg and starred at it for the longest time. Best of health and happiness to you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond and your setting are magnificent!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Thank you SO much @shoechick, @Alex T , @Bonfire, @LLJsmom, @MakingTheGrade , @MissGotRocks , @msop04 , @kayla17 , @tweeter8177, @foxinsox, @caf, @Sparkles88, @plad25, @kgizo, @soxfan , @lambskin, @HappyNewLife, @aac2013, @carbonfan, @luv2sparkle , @AprilBaby :wavey:

I saw your ring on Caysie's IG, too, and I texted her to tell her how incredible it is...diamond and setting! :love: I honestly had started a setting with her for my AVR a year or two ago and for some reason felt conflicted and went on to another project. But I did my shank and sides like you did on yours, so I was especially interested in seeing what kind of head you made. I made the same comment to her about wanting enough room to clean the pavilion of my diamond! :lol: Your ring and @ecf8503 's ring really both tempt me to go forward with resetting! Enjoy that gorgeous ring!
@diamondseeker2006 -Thank you! The basket was the toughest part! I knew I wanted 4 double prongs and swags and the shoulders and cuffs. The “ivy” part was the blank space that I struggled with for the longest time. If I were to do it over, I would maybe ask for “sqattier” (is that a word?) leaves, but that would change how the bottom of the triwires flare out, and I think they diverge at a great angle right now (from the side view) so goodness, I don’t know. You can’t change one element without affecting another! But you are really patient to keep searching for so long! I waited for almost 2 months and couldn’t stand it. I just had to take the leap! :pray:

Blindingly beautiful!!! The stone and setting are a perfect match for each other! And what terrific finger coverage! I love the Chloe!!! Believe it or not, I thought very seriously about having Caysie make one for my Lara! We talked about it, but I chickened out! I wish someone would try it with an EC!
Glad you grabbed the (proverbial) ring and went for what your heart desired-this literally GORGEOUS diamond ring!!!
Most importantly, wear it WELL! <3 :)
@Blingalingaling- I would love to see an EC Chloe as well! It would be beautiful. But your Lara is so perfect in her classic setting! It’s like a Chanel, so perfect, epitome of class.:kiss2:

GORGEOUS!!!!

I especially love how the diamond is set in perfect height!
Could you tell me how high the top of the diamond from shank?
@wintotty - hi! I measured it in a very scientific method (ruler next to ring:rodent:) and it looks like it’s about 9mm. My stone depth is 7.10mm.
I took a quick snap from the side; hopefully you can see where the culet is!

@Yimmers- more pictures, here you go!:wavey:

80D027B4-95F4-4958-9205-429EC1463FDF.jpeg 14FDFBB2-DEBC-461F-B760-20C139839273.jpeg A1D3490B-E273-48FA-B516-FF6CC5C37C88.jpeg EC726500-F939-4696-AFAE-7AF340D912E2.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an absolutely stunning stone!!! :love: Congrats!!! Wear it in good health!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an incredible ring Mol!!! It's stunning and of course the stone is absolutely magnifique!! I hope you are a-okay and that your giant sparkly is helping you stay happy and healthy :P2.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your ring on Caysie's IG, too, and I texted her to tell her how incredible it is...diamond and setting! :love: I honestly had started a setting with her for my AVR a year or two ago and for some reason felt conflicted and went on to another project. But I did my shank and sides like you did on yours, so I was especially interested in seeing what kind of head you made. I made the same comment to her about wanting enough room to clean the pavilion of my diamond! :lol: Your ring and @ecf8503 's ring really both tempt me to go forward with resetting! Enjoy that gorgeous ring!

DS!!! DO IT!!! :mrgreen2::lol-2::P2:kiss2:

P

PierreBear

Lovely facets and shape of stone! Looks great on you and hope your medical issues are past you now so you can just focus on your bling!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this ring. This is my favorite setting of all time. If I ever get another stone that would do that setting justice I would do it in a heart-beat! (less)..

Your stone is timeless.. It's elegant.. it's really spectacular.. Wear it in good health you deserve it!

more more pix!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I LOVE absolutely everything about it. Just gorgeous!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I'm late to the party but congrats on your gorgeous antique cushion!:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results