My HG just arrived! 5 ct antique cushion and CvB

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! So amazing!! :love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is just so so beautiful. Congratulations and that you are feeling better. To health and tons of sparkles.

mol42

Shiny_Rock
@kah42 @Tonks @Texas Leaguer @Acinom, @Queenie60 , @Octo2005, @e2the3rd, @InsecureSweetGirl, @missy , @lynahs1295, @ringo865, @ecf8503, @junebug17, @Austina , @whitewave , @KristyDarling, @lovedogs, @farrahlyn, @yennyfire, @Emeraldsaremyfavorite, @JPie , @tyty333, @LinSF, @Wewechew , @lissyflo, @HS4S_2, @hathalove
Thank YOU all for the compliments and well wishes:wavey: This is such a nice supportive nonjudgmental community to share our love for bling. I really appreciate all your comments!
Here a couple more snaps from today—

The first one is under the trees and reflects the greens

65F02282-8634-49E1-835D-0634B417EFC8.jpeg 12CA688A-0791-4589-9250-D332605D76B9.jpeg 21B8F7C9-F98E-454D-BB32-D3978FED7A6B.jpeg

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Your ring and your diamond are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the high crown and the way the Chloe displays it. Your third pic is killing me with all that fire and dispersion! Also, it's huge in a good way!!!

I think I might have benefited from your upgrade. I recently bought an OEC that looks a lot like your avatar. :lickout: I totally agree with you about enjoying what you yearn for as soon as possible. Life is too short.

@iluvshinythings I’m so glad you dropped by. Yes, I believe you have my previous OEC. How do you like it? I know you had some concerns about the K if I recall? I had it set in a platinum setting and was not bothered by any noticeable tint 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, it was noticeable but not bothersome to me, and it had so much fire, especially in candlelight and under trees; THAT was what was noticeable! I really loved her, babied her, and miss her! I would love to see a picture of how you set her if you’re willing:wavey:

shoechick

Shiny_Rock
This!!! #diamonddreams :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blimey! What a mesmerizing diamond & stunning ring!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eeek!! I saw this on Caysie’s IG and about fainted! :love: Gawd this is spectacular! Enjoy every minute wearing this incredible ring in the BEST of health!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful. What a stone and setting. Wear and enjoy her every single day. Embrace life and the beauty it brings. :kiss2::mrgreen2::love::love::love:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@iluvshinythings I’m so glad you dropped by. Yes, I believe you have my previous OEC. How do you like it? I know you had some concerns about the K if I recall? I had it set in a platinum setting and was not bothered by any noticeable tint 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, it was noticeable but not bothersome to me, and it had so much fire, especially in candlelight and under trees; THAT was what was noticeable! I really loved her, babied her, and miss her! I would love to see a picture of how you set her if you’re willing:wavey:

You pics from today are amazing! I love the one under the tree!!!

:wavey:I love, love, love the diamond. She's a fireball and insanely firey and sparkly. I was a little concerned about the K but mostly about the SI1, but I shouldn't have been. The color is beautiful and I like a tiny bit of warmth in an OEC. I haven't been in any lighting where she shows any color though. The SBF is a miracle in that way! I'm going to go home and light some candles. The SI1 hasn't bothered me either. I know there's an inclusion, but my eyes are of "that age" where I can't focus on something so small and I think it's covered by a prong because I haven't found it yet. I debated about setting her in gold, but decided to go with platinum and I'm glad I did because she's lit up like a Christmas tree and I think the plat suits her personality. :lickout:

I started a thread earlier today and included lots of pics. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-one-to-rule-them-all-3-07-oec-with-sbf.244600/

Thank you so much for upgrading so I can have my dream HG ring!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw this on Caysie's IG, and... WOW!!! Now THAT'S a ring pop!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Wowser!!! The diamond and setting are simply gorgeous!!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your ring on Caysie's IG, too, and I texted her to tell her how incredible it is...diamond and setting! :love: I honestly had started a setting with her for my AVR a year or two ago and for some reason felt conflicted and went on to another project. But I did my shank and sides like you did on yours, so I was especially interested in seeing what kind of head you made. I made the same comment to her about wanting enough room to clean the pavilion of my diamond! :lol: Your ring and @ecf8503 's ring really both tempt me to go forward with resetting! Enjoy that gorgeous ring!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lady...you have some mighty fine tastes ;)2

More pictures, plz!!!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O M G - what an incredible cushion and the most perfect setting. Love everything about it. What an absolute beauty :love: I'm glad you're doing better and feeling well.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Perfection! Well done!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, I’m speechless! Wear it in good health and happiness!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
:shock::shock:

Can't stop staring! So gorgeous, and it took multiple views of your pictures before I could even focus on the gorgeous setting you had made for it. Great combo and beautiful ring. :love:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a stunning ring!! Wear it in good health!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!! I saw this on her FB. It's stunning!:love::love::love:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning stone!!:love:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whoa! Absolutely stunning!!!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Incredible, such a beauty!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Blindingly beautiful!!! The stone and setting are a perfect match for each other! And what terrific finger coverage! I love the Chloe!!! Believe it or not, I thought very seriously about having Caysie make one for my Lara! We talked about it, but I chickened out! I wish someone would try it with an EC!
Glad you grabbed the (proverbial) ring and went for what your heart desired-this literally GORGEOUS diamond ring!!!
Most importantly, wear it WELL! <3 :)

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stone, and the setting you chose really showcases it! :love: I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better too, and this seems like a very fitting way to celebrate. Enjoy this dazzling beauty and feel free to post as many photos as you'd like!

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!

I especially love how the diamond is set in perfect height!
Could you tell me how high the top of the diamond from shank?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results