shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My GOG AVC in Rose Gold Ritani!

lokelani

Rough_Rock
BigPhilly808 said:
hey lokelani...thanks for that info, i searched the threads after & found a guy in town who seems to be really good. plus his website says they can appraise it & i can watch the process so that would be cool to see...i will definately post pics when i get it!!! this is gonna be a loooooooooong 4-6 weeks!! i am hoping it is much closer to 4 then 6 :lol: :lol: :lol: ...btw...hawaiian is a state of mind in my opinion :) this is coming from a hawaiian/chinese/filipino born&raised lol...enjoy that ring...and the sun today!! i hope the bad :angryfire: weather :evil: is pau already!
Ha! Me too!! The sun did cooperate today, it was nice! :sun: Aah I LOVE that you said that -- it IS a state of mind! :D Although I secretly wish I had at least a *drop* of polynesian blood in me...and sometimes I like to pretend I do... shh, don't tell. :naughty: :lol: Glad to hear you found an appraiser!! And I really hope it ends up being closer to 4 weeks too! So exciting!! You'll have to put up some beach shots too, hehe! :appl:

stlc

Rough_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your ring! Stunning! :appl:
Sheeeesh what a 007 move on behalf of your man! :mrgreen: Love it!
Men just seem to be able to figure us out a lot more than what we like to think! heehee (But never tell them that! ;)) )

I know this is an old thread but could I ask you some details/specs of your ring?
You mentioned it was a 1.08 G SI2 August Vintage cushion cut diamond set in rose gold.
Is it 18K rose gold or 14k rosegold?

Looks beautiful against you skin tone.

Thank you for sharing!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and it is a stunning ring!!!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how did I miss this? It's just gorgeous!! The rose gold is absolutely lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results