shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My engagement ring had arrived - August Vintage Oval In a David Klass Halo

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not a long post as I haven't got time but just to say that my engagement ring arrived today. Thank you to all of you that helped on my long journey to get here, and apologies for not naming anyone. Here are some photos excuse the quality and the hands!
IMG_2759.JPG IMG_2765.JPG IMG_2776.PNG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is lovely! I hope it is everything you wished for. I think it is a beautiful ring you could love for a lifetime!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, that is STUNNING! Do you love it?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous on your slender fingers! So unique!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whoa, the finger coverage with that ring! Awesome! Congrats on the engagement and gorgeous ring!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. Congratulations!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love:!!!

Meely, this turned out SO beautifully! Looks truly perfect on your hand! I followed your threads and I know a lot of thought and effort went into the design and every detail is perfect! :appl: Congrats and enjoy it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meely it's a masterpiece.:love::love::love: Truly a gorgeous beauty in every way. It's perfect.:kiss2:

Please post more pics! :appl::appl::appl:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whoa, the finger coverage with that ring! Awesome! Congrats on the engagement and gorgeous ring!

Yeah it ended up being pretty large, no problem with that! The engagement was well over five years ago but still something to celebrate!

What a fabulous ring!

Thanks!

Stunning. Congratulations!

Thank you, and for your comments on my other thread! It's appreciated.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it turned out lovely! It is so unique and such a beautiful presence on your hand. Congrats on your journey that ended in this gorgeous ring! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow! Stunning!

cheers--Sharon

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous design!!!
Did you design it together with David Klass? The center stone is amazing and is so well framed by the halo diamonds. The ring looks stunning on your hand. Definitely a ring to love for a lifetime.
Enjoy wearing your beauty and please post more pics!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love:!!!

Meely, this turned out SO beautifully! Looks truly perfect on your hand! I followed your threads and I know a lot of thought and effort went into the design and every detail is perfect! :appl: Congrats and enjoy it!

Awww thanks junebug, you are very kind!

Meely it's a masterpiece.:love::love::love: Truly a gorgeous beauty in every way. It's perfect.:kiss2:

Please post more pics! :appl::appl::appl:

Thank you missy for the lovely words. I will put some more photos up later!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow! Stunning!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you so much.
What a gorgeous design!!!
Did you design it together with David Klass? The center stone is amazing and is so well framed by the halo diamonds. The ring looks stunning on your hand. Definitely a ring to love for a lifetime.
Enjoy wearing your beauty and please post more pics!

Thank you acinom, that is a great compliment coming from you as some of your rings are amongst my absolute favourites! My threads on the design and my ideas go back to last summer when I was initially looking for the stone. Basically it's a modern interpretation of a vintage design. The OO is obviously a modern style cut so I wanted to go for a modern look but it needed to be a bit quirky too and with plenty of finger coverage. On my last thread I had lots of help to say the least and changed direction on some elements!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just lovely & so romantic! Glad it turned out to be everything you wanted it to be!

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! What a beauty. :clap:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh it turned out lovely! It is so unique and such a beautiful presence on your hand. Congrats on your journey that ended in this gorgeous ring! :appl:

Your ring is so beautiful so coming from you that is a great compliment!

This is just lovely & so romantic! Glad it turned out to be everything you wanted it to be!

Thank you Alex, I hadn't thought of it as romantic what a lovely thing to say

Congratulations!! What a beauty. :clap:

Thanking you for the kind comment!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it's beautiful!

I saw it on Instagram and hoped it belonged to someone here - glad we get to see more photos.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It is really beautiful :appl:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it! It does have a modern and vintage-y feel all at the same time--you did a great job designing it. Enjoy!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love this! It's a genuine piece of art. It has a striking presence on your hand yet is also very airy and delicate. Just breathtaking. Will you wear a wedding band with it, or go solo?

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it's beautiful!

I saw it on Instagram and hoped it belonged to someone here - glad we get to see more photos.

Ha pleased to have fulfilled that hope

Wow! It is really beautiful :appl:

Thank you

I love it! It does have a modern and vintage-y feel all at the same time--you did a great job designing it. Enjoy!

Thanks though I don't know know if I can solely take credit for designing it!

I absolutely love this! It's a genuine piece of art. It has a striking presence on your hand yet is also very airy and delicate. Just breathtaking. Will you wear a wedding band with it, or go solo?

Thank you; those are lovely things to hear. In answer to your question, I tried it on with a very thin yellow gold band earlier and was pleasantly surprised, so I may do something like that.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1530.JPG IMG_1538.JPG IMG_1529.JPG
Here are some more photos showing the profile and underneath which came out beautifully!

LOVE the profile and under carriage. SWOON! And I think a simple think yellow gold band would be indeed perfect with your magnificent ring.:love:
Thank you for the extra photos!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LOVE the profile and under carriage. SWOON! And I think a simple think yellow gold band would be indeed perfect with your magnificent ring.:love:
Thank you for the extra photos!

Yeah he did a good job! It wasn't too hard a job taking the extra photos ;-). Thanks the vote of confidence on the gold band.

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Truly stunning!! A beautiful beautiful piece!

I love all the detailing!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results