shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My engagement ring had arrived - August Vintage Oval In a David Klass Halo

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s GORGEOUS!!!:love::love::love: Please post more pictures.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_2777.JPG IMG_2879.JPG
so now that you have had it a few days... how is it?? How is that OO performing in different lighting... I HAVE GOT TO KNOW

Well I like it! It seems to perform very well in every form of lighting. It's very evenly bright, fiery in sunlight and under spots. Still looks good in the shade and in darker artificially lite conditions. I tried to get some fire shots but largely failed. I will try and get some better ones tomorrow.

MrsJoe

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful stone and beautiful setting.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@meely -

I just added your gorgeous ring to the Pricescope Hall of Fame hread. :)

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b gosh how lovely thank you

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Now thats a statement piece! I like that it has an old "vibe" feel to it but slightly updated. Very pretty...congrats!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Now thats a statement piece! I like that it has an old "vibe" feel to it but slightly updated. Very pretty...congrats!

Thank you! That was the look I was going for! I figured I might as well have something I was really going to enjoy wearing for the piece of jewellery that I will wear more than any other. It also had to fit with my tennis bracelet which is set in white gold and my favourite ring which is white gold with a diamond halo.
I love yellow gold and have vintage pieces that I love wearing but I decided as the cut of the oval was modern I didn't want to totally recreate a vintage setting. Having decided that I then ignored the whole classic and simple thing and went for big and (reasonably) quirky!
I'm actually having another ring designed at the moment which is in yellow gold and a total copy of a vintage design.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!! :love::love::love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this. I saw this ring on David's instagram and just knew anything that gorgeous had to belong to a PS'r. :D It's just a stunning design. I just adore the unique and quirky design..plus, that opulance oval. Swoon! :kiss2:

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Stunning and unique! I love it!!! There are so many gorgeous details to admire wherever you look! Wear it in health and happiness :love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness....wow what treasure this is!!! This is absolutely spectacular!!!!:love::appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Love that finger coverage and love the bezel detail underneath!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!! :love::love::love:

Thank you so much

I don't know how I missed this. I saw this ring on David's instagram and just knew anything that gorgeous had to belong to a PS'r. :D It's just a stunning design. I just adore the unique and quirky design..plus, that opulance oval. Swoon! :kiss2:

Thanks for the kind words elle - I love reading about your projects; I'm glad you like my ring.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results