shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My engagement ring had arrived - August Vintage Oval In a David Klass Halo

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! That’s some engagement ring! Thanks for sharing! Wear it in much health and happiness!

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful, and that under carriage is very unique. I love your ring!

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful and Unique. Looks lovely on your hand. Congratulations.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is spectaular and so unique. I love it and it looks so beautiful on your slim long hands! Absolutely divine!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! Love the details, love the underside! Congrats on your engagement!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw this on DKs IG and thought, what a stunning ring!! Congrats on a perfect oval in an equally perfect setting. Gorgeous!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out great!:love: I, too, saw it on DK's IG and I knew immediately that it was yours! I am envious of your long fingers, too!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone, congrats!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you; those are lovely things to hear. In answer to your question, I tried it on with a very thin yellow gold band earlier and was pleasantly surprised, so I may do something like that.
A delicate yellow gold band would be utterly, insanely gorgeous. :kiss2:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Truly stunning!! A beautiful beautiful piece!

I love all the detailing!!

Thanks I think David got the details so right, he was very patient and I made a lot of changes! Think he designed 2 galleries first before we got to that one for example!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! That’s some engagement ring! Thanks for sharing! Wear it in much health and happiness!

Thanks yennyfire your oval and setting are sublime. I have ogled your thread many times!

This is so beautiful, and that under carriage is very unique. I love your ring!

Thank you for for the compliments - the galley was inspired by a Steven Kirsch ring on pricescope. My gallery is a lot bigger so there are more diamonds yay!

Very beautiful and Unique. Looks lovely on your hand. Congratulations.

Thank you. There was some worry that it worry that it would be too big on my hand so I did some cut outs and measuring to check I was going to be happy! David sent me a wax model too which really helped!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is spectaular and so unique. I love it and it looks so beautiful on your slim long hands! Absolutely divine!

Thanks, my hands aren't too great to be honest slim but I haven't been so great at applying the hand cream so they have got wrinklier quicker than the rest of me

What a gorgeous ring! Love the details, love the underside! Congrats on your engagement!

Thank you!
I saw this on DKs IG and thought, what a stunning ring!! Congrats on a perfect oval in an equally perfect setting. Gorgeous!! :love:

Aww thank you stonewell, the oval is lovely and I'm so glad I took time out from my search (began last summer) because I have ended up with a stone with stunning performance!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring! It is fantastic and beautiful and so inspired! An heirloom piece. Great choices, wear it in health and happiness!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It turned out great!:love: I, too, saw it on DK's IG and I knew immediately that it was yours! I am envious of your long fingers, too!

Thanks diamondseeker I am really grateful for your advise and support in the previous thread, I was dead set on that tri-wire shank but it would have been way too much!

Gorgeous stone, congrats!!!

Thank you

A delicate yellow gold band would be utterly, insanely gorgeous. :kiss2:

Oh no please don't enable me!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring! It is fantastic and beautiful and so inspired! An heirloom piece. Great choices, wear it in health and happiness!

Thank you I ❤️ your beautiful rings! I will pass it on to my daughter one day she's probably going to be a different build to me (only two at the moment so hard to tell!) but it could always be flipped to wear east west or even a pendant it's big enough!

P

PierreBear

Unique design! Particularly like the stones underneath to add a little glitz and glam as well. Enjoy as she's a beauty!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a beautiful diamond & setting, it really turned out well--congrats on your engagement!! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a gorgeous ring! congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful future!!!!

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW!!:love: This is magnificent! From the OO which is TDF!!!!!!! Jelly!!!!! to the overall design aesthetic and masterful execution. this is a SHOWPIECE.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Unique design! Particularly like the stones underneath to add a little glitz and glam as well. Enjoy as she's a beauty!!!

Thank you so much - there are some very similar vintage designs but obviously they have old cuts and milgrain and no diamonds in the galley ;-)

Wow! What a beautiful diamond & setting, it really turned out well--congrats on your engagement!! :appl:

Thank you!

what a gorgeous ring! congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful future!!!!

Thanks that's very kind of you!

WOW!!:love: This is magnificent! From the OO which is TDF!!!!!!! Jelly!!!!! to the overall design aesthetic and masterful execution. this is a SHOWPIECE.

Gosh thanks for all those compliments Maggie! Very nice to read

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting and stone, congrats!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and what a unique gallery!!! Congratulations!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love how this turned out!!! :love: Not only is the center stone gorgeous, but the whole ring truly comes together beautifully and looks perfect on your finger!! :appl:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love how this turned out!!! :love: Not only is the center stone gorgeous, but the whole ring truly comes together beautifully and looks perfect on your finger!! :appl:

Thank you so much!

KittyKatEve

Rough_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! It is stunning!:love::love::love::love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular, congratulations on a one of a kind beauty!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That underside :love: :appl: it's fabulous

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
so now that you have had it a few days... how is it?? How is that OO performing in different lighting... I HAVE GOT TO KNOW

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results