shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Emerald Cut Eternity Band from IDJ 3.0

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
After some back and forth, I finally got my ring back from IDJ mid-July [late, late post]!

On this post, I was told that my ring would be remade with a slightly different open basket setting (since the original ring was misshapen/uneven). Fast forward a few weeks after I sent the ring back (early June) - I get an email requesting that I call IDJ to speak with Yekutiel.

On the phone with Yekutiel (btw he is the nicest man), he told me that he was sad to report that the remake was even worse! He said that they were experiencing difficulty with the small stones (0.07ct) in that type of setting, so they decided that a closed basket (or "comfort") setting was better. He also mentioned that if for any reason, I was not happy with the ring, I can send it back and they will take care of it. I appreciated his honesty, as well as his dedication to ensuring I was happy with the product, so I gave them a go-ahead.

I received the ring and it was as sparkly and beautiful as ever. At first, I was so set on having an open basket setting, that I didn't appreciate how the ring actually looks better on my hand. My fiance even said he liked this setting better (he never notices anything, lol)! I also noted how well it fits with my ER - it sits much more flush than the open basket setting did. The prong work also appears more delicate vs the first iteration (comparison pics with first ring on left, new ring on right). I'm super happy with my ring and am so glad that IDJ worked with me! Without further ado, here is my EC eternity band <3 (sorry for the huge photos!)
IMG_7693.jpg IMG_7691.jpg IMG_7697 2.jpg IMG_7699.jpg IMG_7698.jpg BeFunky-collage (1).jpg BeFunky-collage.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7692.jpg
    IMG_7692.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 165

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in love, that's so beautiful! I really like the closed basket look. Why was your initial preference an open basket?

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @LinSF - I'm loving it too! I don't know - it just seemed like a very classic look so I was drawn to it. I still love the open basket look and hope to get a ring with that setting in the future...I just need bigger stones next time :P2

I'm in love, that's so beautiful! I really like the closed basket look. Why was your initial preference an open basket?

Q

Queenie60

Very nice ring - I am glad that Yekutiel worked with you. He is an honest man and will always go above and beyond to ensure the customer is happy.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh..... :love:
Simple perfection.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like your newest version! It is very pretty and sits very nicely with the engagement ring.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, so... pristine...that's not the word I'm looking for but I can't think how else to describe the way I think it looks!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Well done!! It looks amazing alone or as a set!!!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow this is gorgeous! Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and looks great with your ering! Nice choice!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Love your new band and it looks great with your engagement ring. So happy you had a good experience with IDJ.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band, lovely set - enjoy!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful! I love it alone and with your engagement ring. What a great choice! :love:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are really lovely. Congratulations!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Love how sleek it is! Absolute perfection!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, that is pretty :love:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new one looks great!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
first your hands are beautiful! second this new ring is perfect with your engagement ring (like fiancee said) and it looks very substantial and GORGEOUS!! love it.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, THANK YOU everyone! <3 <3 <3 @LinSF @Queenie60 @Alex T @MissGotRocks @Tartansparkles @gregchang35 @meely @tyty333 @Joey_mhaske @hypermom @marymm @Slick1 @Diamond Girl 21 girl @KKJohnson @OdetteOdile @whitewave @JPie

I'm super duper happy with it, and I'd recommend IDJ without hesitation - they do great work, and will ensure your happiness with their product!

@Tekate you are too sweet! I get shy about my constantly dry hands LOL

@PriceScopeKayti - I am honored you chose my ring! Love the write-up...thank you! :love:

Last edited:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and elegant:love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your emerald cut eternity, the stone size is perfect! It looks just great!:love: Congrats!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one of the most beautifully executed eternities that I have ever seen - and I'm an eternity band freak. I think it is so elegant and lovely on you :love::love::love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Third time’s the charm! It’s gorgeous!! :love::love::love: And it looks soooo good with your ering :kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your EC band is gorgeous. I totally want one.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @ZestfullyBling @sarahb !

@violet3 wow thank you that means a lot to me! <3

Yes it is, @ac117 - thank you! :kiss2:

Thanks @marcy ! If you decide to get one...Jonna from IDJ was a pleasure to work with as well :)

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that’s gorgeous :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emeraldlicious! Stunning ring. Elegant and sophisticated and blingy blingy blingy. LOVE.:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results