shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Emerald Cut Eternity Band from IDJ 3.0

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I just adore emerald cuts! That is sheer perfection on you!! Gorgeous!

Eli22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you @cushioncutnut ! I'm obsessed with emerald cuts, so when my fiancé didn't read my mind :lol-2: and surprised me with a cushion cut ER (which I also love), I took matters into my own hands for the WR ;)2

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! Love love love these!!!! I am finding information on small stepcut eternity and yours came out perfect!!! I like the slimmer ones (yet the stones are visible) and I couldn't find much online... Thanks for yours!!!! 7pointers huh? Good!!! :mrgreen2::mrgreen2:

Eli22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you @HNGN ! This is a good size, dainty yet you can definitely see the steps. Good luck with your ring search! :))

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
That band is fabulous on you. I've tried some of the IDJ emerald cut eternities in store, and they are gorgeous. Enjoy!

Eli22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi @LinSF sorry I just saw this! I’m traveling so don’t have access to my calipers- will measure for you when I get back on 9/29!

@Eli22 Wondering what the width of your eternity band is? And do you know the height from your finger? I am trying to decide on the final width of my stack. =)2

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

JEWELRY BLOG

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.