shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dream EC from Whiteflash

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Oh my!!! My DREAM ring....what carat weight is the stone? It's divine. You wear it well!!!!:appl::love:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl::love::appl: What an incredible ring! Oh wow! It’s absolutely glorious. I also can’t believe it’s an L!!
I love your diamond set band too, although I prefer this beauty with the simple band as it certainly doesn’t need a support act....it’s the main event!
Congratulations!
Enjoy wearing it, it’s magnificent :love:

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! As everyone else said, I’m in shock it’s an L! I’m sure that’s because it looks to be a fantastic cut! Gorgeous!!! How did you get someone to source that? I do not see pics nor L’s on their website. Typically, I have felt like I have been the educator and getting things pulled that are not that great (not whiteflash). Just meant in general. Lol. You did a great job. Can you tell me the ratio? Also- do you have any photos where you can tell a diff in color? That baby looks white, white white! So happy for you! Hope to find one sooner than later!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! I can’t believe it’s graded as L. Keep the photos coming!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!!! Love the simplicity of the setting

diamondlove123

Shiny_Rock
4801C91F-1FE7-4D9B-980C-123D98E00C9C.jpeg 90B6CBD9-06B3-401F-BE48-5D83D9D93FB2.jpeg
Wow! As everyone else said, I’m in shock it’s an L! I’m sure that’s because it looks to be a fantastic cut! Gorgeous!!! How did you get someone to source that? I do not see pics nor L’s on their website. Typically, I have felt like I have been the educator and getting things pulled that are not that great (not whiteflash). Just meant in general. Lol. You did a great job. Can you tell me the ratio? Also- do you have any photos where you can tell a diff in color? That baby looks white, white white! So happy for you! Hope to find one sooner than later!

Emeraldcutlover- I hope you find your dream ring soon as well so we can be amazed at it. I don’t remember the exact dimension but it’s somewhere 11x8 ish, something like that. I didn’t have anyone source for me, after a few searches and many failed finds where i involved a vendor live, I just feel bad and bothersome of their time. Plus I feel pressured, that is just me. With this one, I just looked on my own and I looked at the search engine on price scope and found this ring. The vendor was Whiteflash so I felt safer that their services would be great if I didn’t like it. Also, oftentimes Whiteflash does not ha e pics of video of the virtual inventory, in this case they did, very random so it looked white- I would not have bought an L unless I see at least in video or pics it looked decent to me. Then Vera and Brittany were really nice to deal with which made the process very easy. Here are some pics of the ring today with my band that is F,G color stone and without the band. The ring is dirty, I haven’t cleaned it in a while.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
4A188169-8F43-4DAB-BEB4-942CB510DA3F.jpeg D6A019E4-6107-4FCE-BC6E-DE1AA5E01E74.jpeg C0B6D5CE-A8BE-41D6-8711-7742BA233850.jpeg A4A0A762-147D-4073-AE48-0CFFE26FE226.jpeg 1392B96C-7675-4DCA-A73B-19B6FBB05B85.jpeg after 3 weeks of waiting around for the ring to be made, today I finally got it home. I love the simplicity of the solitaire and its double claw prongs. I initially was not sure how the L color would look but after receiving the stone loose and playing with it for a few days (as well as seeing Blingalinga and her beautiful L), I am so happy I decided on mine. Here it is from the few pictures this evening in the kitchen.

Love the double claw prongs! Timelessly elegant :)

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t have anyone source for me, after a few searches and many failed finds where i involved a vendor live, I just feel bad and bothersome of their time. Plus I feel pressured, that is just me.
I'm glad it's not just me who hates feeling like a bit of a nuisance, even though we are technically just asking people to do their job! :( :lol:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love: So glad someone bumped this, it really is a stunning. Nothing better than a classic.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock

Love the double claw prongs! Timelessly elegant :)

Diamondlove123 Thank you so much for your feedback... and for the add'l photos... can never see enough! To be honest - that's exactly right. I have been looking on my own as well - but the few that have been on diff sites and asked their opinion, (before i went all the way to see it) - they would say "great"! etc, etc... and then I would see it and be like, "are you kidding me"?.. Of-course - I did not say that... but again, to my point, feeling like on a Easter egg hunt... I also have people marking up their price if I tell them my budget (which I've learned not to) or they say they have a stone "in-House" and then make a crazy price tag and which I know from all the research that it's way off. They then try and make you feel like you are impossible to make happy :roll It's all good - silly things to be complaining about, for sure. Thank you again! Love your ring/stone!!!

shopaholic999

Rough_Rock
I don't think I will ever own an EC...but seeing yours make me want one!! It's really lovely! Enjoy it! I also really like the look without any band or with a plain thin band!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgoeus.

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Wowza! Just stunning! Classic beauty!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
4801C91F-1FE7-4D9B-980C-123D98E00C9C.jpeg 90B6CBD9-06B3-401F-BE48-5D83D9D93FB2.jpeg hi again! I just love your ring and how beautiful and bright it is! I looked at 2 4.5 ct stones (K) also and one looks yellow (and has Med Fl) and one looks white on video. Can you give me your exact dimensions? I ask bc yours is so white and bright! I want to see how off these two are in comparison. They are not quite 8x11 (maybe that’s it). Idk. Saw a J but didn’t like the ratio. It’s so hard finding one in house. Ugh. Thx so much! I’ll look to post a photo

Emeraldcutlover- I hope you find your dream ring soon as well so we can be amazed at it. I don’t remember the exact dimension but it’s somewhere 11x8 ish, something like that. I didn’t have anyone source for me, after a few searches and many failed finds where i involved a vendor live, I just feel bad and bothersome of their time. Plus I feel pressured, that is just me. With this one, I just looked on my own and I looked at the search engine on price scope and found this ring. The vendor was Whiteflash so I felt safer that their services would be great if I didn’t like it. Also, oftentimes Whiteflash does not ha e pics of video of the virtual inventory, in this case they did, very random so it looked white- I would not have bought an L unless I see at least in video or pics it looked decent to me. Then Vera and Brittany were really nice to deal with which made the process very easy. Here are some pics of the ring today with my band that is F,G color stone and without the band. The ring is dirty, I haven’t cleaned it in a while.

diamondlove123

Shiny_Rock

Hi, it’s 10.81x8.08 to be exact. I am still amazed how white it looks. I have a 5 carat cushion also L and it’s not at all this white so I know it’s just this stone.

diamondlove123

Shiny_Rock

Please share the 2 4.5 carat emeralds you looked at, would love to see! You’ll find your perfect one!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring is soooooo amazing..I think I may need to get an emerald some day. Could you give the stats or GIA cert info? I love this and I'd love to see "why" I like the cut etc so much to help me look for one :) did you say White Flash just had this in their inventory? Or did they source it? I just went through the whole thread but maybe I missed it if you already posted this info

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
B4AF3721-F426-4E31-9EA5-AFF43DB7E0D5.jpeg 6DB97CEA-9787-478E-BBB7-5B5E56190DBB.jpeg
This ring is soooooo amazing..I think I may need to get an emerald some day. Could you give the stats or GIA cert info? I love this and I'd love to see "why" I like the cut etc so much to help me look for one :) did you say White Flash just had this in their inventory? Or did they source it? I just went through the whole thread but maybe I missed it if you already posted this info
Hi, it’s 10.81x8.08 to be exact. I am still amazed how white it looks. I have a 5 carat cushion also L and it’s not at all this white so I know it’s just this stone.

Hi! I posted them. The 4.5 is almost 8x11. I like the cut a lot. It looks a bit more tinged though. The 4.1 is whiter (same color) but when on prong ring holder- I feel like there is a bow tie affect at certain angles. It’s like a 65 table w 66.7 depth. (Off top of my head - so it’s not exactly right but very close numbers). Will that make it less ideal? It seems like all the really kick both ones I’ve seen have about a 4 difference. (Ie: 64 table and 68 depth). Lol. What do I know! I’m getting a sarin report. I also saw a 5ct L I loved the steps etc. but it was darker and my husband thought once it was set would look the color. Ugh. Btw. Anyone in market for a 4ct K SI2 w the only inclusion is hidden under tiny prong! Could not find it w loupe either! I’ll swnd photo. And it was WHITE. Adam has it.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
4801C91F-1FE7-4D9B-980C-123D98E00C9C.jpeg 90B6CBD9-06B3-401F-BE48-5D83D9D93FB2.jpeg

Hi diamondlove123 - I have photos for you... any thoughts appreciated.
B4AF3721-F426-4E31-9EA5-AFF43DB7E0D5.jpeg 6DB97CEA-9787-478E-BBB7-5B5E56190DBB.jpeg

Hi! I posted them. The 4.5 is almost 8x11. I like the cut a lot. It looks a bit more tinged though. The 4.1 is whiter (same color) but when on prong ring holder- I feel like there is a bow tie affect at certain angles. It’s like a 65 table w 66.7 depth. (Off top of my head - so it’s not exactly right but very close numbers). Will that make it less ideal? It seems like all the really kick both ones I’ve seen have about a 4 difference. (Ie: 64 table and 68 depth). Lol. What do I know! I’m getting a sarin report. I also saw a 5ct L I loved the steps etc. but it was darker and my husband thought once it was set would look the color. Ugh. Btw. Anyone in market for a 4ct K SI2 w the only inclusion is hidden under tiny prong! Could not find it w loupe either! I’ll swnd photo. And it was WHITE. Adam has it.

diamondlove123

Shiny_Rock
Hi emeraldcutlover, sorry for the delayed response. The 4.1 and 4.5 carats don’t seem to have much difference in dimension, I like the 4.1 a bit more because it seems to be brighter with less of the dark bands (from the picture). So would take them out and put them on a ring holder. In my search for emerald, I had bought a 5 carat K from James Allen. I loved it in the box. When I put the loose stone on my finger, I liked the size. But when I put in the ring holder and took a picture of it, I hated hated to see that the metal in the ring holder was evident in the picture because there was leakage so I returned it. I’ll send you a pic of that. What I am saying is check for leakage too, it’s not always easy to see with the loose stone on its own. The ones you picked look to have good size. What a fun time to have to play with these.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results