My Doron Isaak Reset Is Here!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here are a few more.

Oh, it's a 2.5 RB on my 5.75 hand. Sorry for the orange of the hand. I had a bad spray tan experience.

IMG_6628.JPG

IMG_6621.JPG

IMG_6620.JPG

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
That

is

Amazing

I don't say it often, but I love it :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow wow wow!!!!!! these pictures really show the detail in the setting. I commented in your other thread but I will say it here too...I love it! I hope it is everything you ever wanted for your reset...I know you went to a lot of jewelry stores to look at settings. I think you picked the perfect one :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, amazing is a great word for this ring! :love: :love: :love:

I can't even believe it when I think back to the other rings you were considering. This is in a different class entirely! Wow!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Simply gorgeous!!! It looks just perfect on you and I love it with your wedding band!!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really looks beautiful, and huge on your hand! Isn't it awesome to have a great jewelry experience? I got two Durnell samples from Pearlman's this week to have a diamond set into-- I showed them to my sister today before sending them back and she just didn't get it. She looked at my left hand and said "But, where is your wedding set?" Nobody I know outside of PS would dream of changing or upgrading their wedding set :o .

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love all the detail! Congrats! :appl:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :::::breathtaking::::: :love:

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!
That's all I can say!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You guys are awesome. Thank you so much! It's kinda funny to me to have this big bling on while I'm sitting here in my Target PJ's. Guess I can get used to it. ;-)

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
W :love: W. that is phenominal!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! This ring is awesome! So sparkly and huge :love: I love all the details of the setting and the diamond is TDF :appl:

LGK

Ideal_Rock
OMG! It's amazing! You definitely picked the best one of the bunch you were considering. I was stalking SMTB all day looking for it :bigsmile: It looks absolutely ginormous on your hand, too. Wow. His work is incredible. I love seeing all the new, really fabulous designers people are going with lately.

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on a beauty that makes a perfect match with your gorgeous stone!! I love the style, it is blingalicious and grand (I think the old-fashioned style side-work gives it that feel). Have been very interested to see the final result and boy, it surely delivers! Doron Isaak is now on the hit-list :razz:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! You made the right choice!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, THAT IS SOOOO GORGEOUS!!!! I'm so very happy for you, you have been through alot with this setting journey, so Im thrilled that you love it!!! The detail is just exquisite. Wear in the best of health and happiness!!!!! :appl: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now thats a show piece! It turned out gorgeous!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, it looks really comfortable to wear. It looks like it hugs your finger just right.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is PERFECTION! It looks awesome on your hand! And, in my opinion, wearing Target pj's gives you more $$$ for gorgeous bling...easy choice, lol! More pics please!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely spectacular!! I love absolutely everything about it, what a wonderful, beautiful piece to own! You lucky girl! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1301659676|2884974 said:
It is PERFECTION! It looks awesome on your hand! And, in my opinion, wearing Target pj's gives you more $$$ for gorgeous bling...easy choice, lol! More pics please!

Haha, my philosophy completely!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That could not have come out better!!! I would love to see some shots from a bit of a distance to get a little perspective!
It makes it even better that it was such a great experience for you Athena! So glad! It is a beauty!!!

Meezermom

Shiny_Rock
WOW - just WOW

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
:-o OMG, that ring is just amazingly gorgeous!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Wow! One of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You guys are awesome. I'm travelling today, but I brought my camera cord so hopefully I can get some good shots of it and post a little later.

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Wowee! Really beautiful.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring! Those prongs :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results