shape
carat
color
clarity

My Doron Isaak Reset Is Here!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just a few more and then I'm done . . . yeah, I'm sure you've seen me say that before. ;-)

IMG_4705.JPG

IMG_4704.JPG

IMG_4702.JPG

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I just dug up this thread to see your reset and WOW. WOW x 10000. That is one incredible piece of blingtastic goodness! And the finger coverage is just incredible. Can you drive with that thing on?? I'd be so distracted by the light reflecting off each and every one of those stones! What a beautiful setting!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LittleSparkle|1307026475|2936204 said:
I just dug up this thread to see your reset and WOW. WOW x 10000. That is one incredible piece of blingtastic goodness! And the finger coverage is just incredible. Can you drive with that thing on?? I'd be so distracted by the light reflecting off each and every one of those stones! What a beautiful setting!
You're too sweet! Not gonna lie, I do drive with my hand hanging out the window so I can stare at it In the rearview mirror.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
athenaworth|1307028962|2936234 said:
LittleSparkle|1307026475|2936204 said:
You're too sweet! Not gonna lie, I do drive with my hand hanging out the window so I can stare at it In the rearview mirror.
Case in point: I almost ran a stop sign today staring. It's bad for my health :-p

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Doing something super dangerous - staring at it and taking a pic.

Don't worry. I was stuck in traffic. Nobody and nothing was harmed in the taking of this photo.

photo.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I got a photo tent for xmas and so I did a little photo shoot. Thought I'd add them to my post.

Happy holidays everyone!

IMG_5508.JPG

IMG_5509.JPG

IMG_5511.JPG

IMG_5516.JPG

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pics--they look professional using your new photo tent!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are great pictures! I still love your ring!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Great pics and your ring is to die for!!

sofie

Rough_Rock
Post away, I'm loving your pictures. You take such a wonderful pictures and the car shots were hilarious and many of us can pledge guilty as charged for ring staring especially while driving. You have a beautiful ring.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Wow is so wonderful~!! What a nice setting

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!! Seriously beautiful!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG thats some serious bling! congrats! x

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I thought I'd update this thread with new pics of my ring. The prongs that were originally on it were too weak and moving around. I was worried I'd lose my stone so I had SN Queen replace the prongs on it. They did an AMAZING job. I'm loving the single prongs and I feel so much more confident in the whole setting now.

img_7044.jpg

img_412.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Athenaworth!!!! I swear I was looking high and low trying to find this thread of your's! But for some reason I couldn't! And now here it is!

This ring is so amazing!!! I don't even know how to convey how much I love it! If I ever wanted to reset my diamond, you are in the top 3! :appl: :appl: :appl:

GOD! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

ETA: And those new prongs!!! MMM! MMM! MMM!

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to say your ring is spectacular and looks amazing on your hand. I love the real life perspective shots, it's truly stunning. I did wonder if you've had any problems with the diamonds on the shank damaging your wedding band, or do you wear a spacer? I actually like the single claw prongs better than the double claws. I didn't think this until I saw the single claws, but I think the double prongs actually detracted a little bit from the stone's presence, and I'm certainly glad that gorgeous rock is secure!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
alisonia333|1356896655|3342941 said:
Just wanted to say your ring is spectacular and looks amazing on your hand. I love the real life perspective shots, it's truly stunning. I did wonder if you've had any problems with the diamonds on the shank damaging your wedding band, or do you wear a spacer? I actually like the single claw prongs better than the double claws. I didn't think this until I saw the single claws, but I think the double prongs actually detracted a little bit from the stone's presence, and I'm certainly glad that gorgeous rock is secure!

Actually my wring is eating away at my ering. :-/ I'll wait to fix that though because I think that's going to be pretty complicated and costly and for now the problem is only aesthetic and not an integrity issue.

@yaytacori - thanks!! She's a beaut, but yours is amazeballs too!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth|1356889946|3342891 said:
I thought I'd update this thread with new pics of my ring. The prongs that were originally on it were too weak and moving around. I was worried I'd lose my stone so I had SN Queen replace the prongs on it. They did an AMAZING job. I'm loving the single prongs and I feel so much more confident in the whole setting now.
I'd always assumed double-prongs were more secure than single, how interesting! Your ring is gorgeous. I remember seeing your earlier pics & loving your ring from every angle. No matter how you photographed it, top, side, profile, whatever it was amazing. Add more pics whenever you'd like, we won't complain :bigsmile: !!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'd always assumed double-prongs were more secure than single, how interesting! [/quote]

I think it depends on the prongs. I believe that the prongs that were on my setting were never very secure to begin with. Here's a picture of what they looked like before I had them changed.

img_6822.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You got a photo tent?!! Does Kenny know? How great is that! You have amazing bling, and now we'll have even greater jewelry **** from you :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :naughty: :naughty: Can't wait!

As to your ring, only thing to say: Work. Of. Art.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Scary, 3 sets of the double prongs were smooshed when you compare them to earlier pictures. The new ones look great!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those prongs really did shift a lot - the new prongs look fantastic!! :love: I just love this ring!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :love: Gorgeous reset. I have to say I love the profile. Can you take a picture of the galley or did I miss that?

:appl: :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Really gorgeous reset. I see what you mean about your old double prongs...the uneven spacing would bother me!

himni

Shiny_Rock
Drool...I love it!talk about bling and finger coverage.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
love it...this is an older thread though, but beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results