shape
carat
color
clarity

My Doron Isaak Reset Is Here!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: What an incredible work of art. Your ring is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I love the detail and WOW, talk about finger coverage. (sorry....drooling on my keyboard is affecting my keyboarding....swoon)

tigian

Ideal_Rock
W :love: W! What an amazing reset! Makes your stone look completely different. Love it!

MyDiamondSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Jawdropping gorgeous! :love: I love, love, LOVE it!

Hugs,
MDS

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
I. LOVE. THIS. RING. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring turned out to be stunning! Do you feel like you have finger coverage +1 now? Sure looks that way from here - it is just beautiful!

Please take lots more pics for us - especially some that are a bit farther away for some real size perspective. Up close and personal it looks huge but would love to see it from a normal viewing distance.

So glad you are happy with it - it is an awesome ring!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how beautiful!! What gorgeous details, and fantastic finger coverage to boot! It's really stunning Athena, you must be thrilled, congrats!

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Amazingly beautiful! I love it because it's different, fluid, looks classy while still making a statement!!
His work looks similar to that of Bridget Durnell-- whose style I also love.
So lucky to have friends like that!!

Does he have a website? I tried googling for it without luck. Would LOVE to see more of his work! :love:

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Gobsmacking. I love the way the stone forms part of the setting, instead of just looking like a massive (which it is) diamond plonked down on a thin band. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh Athena that is *gorgeous* - LOVE the closeups :love: :love: :love: :love:

The workmanship looks fantastic!!

Congrats, obviously you made the right decision on this one :sun: :lickout: :appl:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
That turned out beautifully! Wow. :appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
*Twinkle*twinkle*|1301704626|2885610 said:
Amazingly beautiful! I love it because it's different, fluid, looks classy while still making a statement!!
His work looks similar to that of Bridget Durnell-- whose style I also love.
So lucky to have friends like that!!

Does he have a website? I tried googling for it without luck. Would LOVE to see more of his work! :love:
He's working on getting a website up now. Hopefully soon. You can google image search his name and See a lot of his older pieces.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here are a few more. I finally got to see her in sunshine. She's divine! I didn't have DSS with my old setting, lord knows I'll never get it with this one! I don't feel like it looks as ginormous on my hand as it does in the pictures.

ring 003.jpg

ring 005.jpg

ring 007.jpg

ring 012.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
and s'more

ring 015.jpg

ring 016.jpg

ring 017.jpg

ring 019.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, no problem with DSS! It looks very substantial on your hand but not overwhelming. So glad that you are so happy with your ring!

Enjoy!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And the last for now

ring 008.jpg

ring 018.jpg

ring 001.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Athena, thanks for posting the perspective shots! It looks amazing on your hand! It is a stunning ring and the absolute perfect
size on you. I can't wait to see Doron's new website you mentioned. So glad it is everything you wanted!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow- talk about prescence!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful halo design. Your stone looks spectacular in the new home!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
That sparkles like mad! Love the video and wow it has such a big presence on your elegant hand. Glorious ring, congratulations!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
WOW! What a fireball!!! I love the vintage touches!!!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth|1301634545|2884873 said:
You guys are awesome. Thank you so much! It's kinda funny to me to have this big bling on while I'm sitting here in my Target PJ's. Guess I can get used to it. ;-)

Athena! Holy Cow your ring is freakin' amazing!!!! Are you going to wear it on it's own or with a band? I think it totally stands alone--what presence! With that ring, you can wear whatever you want!!! ;-)

Congratulations again!
BoulderGal

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
That came out FABULOUS! Your stone looks ginormous!!!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
athenaworth|1301755338|2885881 said:
Here are a few more. I finally got to see her in sunshine. She's divine! I didn't have DSS with my old setting, lord knows I'll never get it with this one! I don't feel like it looks as ginormous on my hand as it does in the pictures.

athena - did i miss it somewhere? i know your center stone is 2.5, more specs please

thanks

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OCmom3xboys|1301853061|2886752 said:
athenaworth|1301755338|2885881 said:

athena - did i miss it somewhere? i know your center stone is 2.5, more specs please

thanks
It's an ideal VS2 I colored with SBF.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
GAH! Your ring is GORGEOUS, Athenaworth! I love love love the height of the profile--it makes the entire ring look so regal.

Ohmygosh, your video has me drooling over here. Talk about presence! Your center stone is gorgeous, and that setting is really the perfect home for it. I love the triangular spaces on the sides of the halo, they look so wonderful with the flowing lines of the setting.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

And, you have gorgeous hands, lady!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Smashing! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results