shape
carat
color
clarity

My Daughter is Married...whooohoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey miracles.....

....you have a nice booty.

::::runs and hides::::

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Somebody''s Momma didn''t show them how to hold a champage flute for pics....Oops

miracles kids flute flunkies.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Getting low on the dance flo''

miracles dd and sil getting down.jpg

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 2:52:05 PM
Author: miraclesrule
Getting low on the dance flo''
OMG I love this pic
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
And Momma didn''t teach them to use their hands. I thought they were going to poke each other using a fork!!

miracles bg feeding cake.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
She was baddddddd, she got it on his nose...

miracles cake got him on the nose.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Preparing for garter search...and it was a scandalous search
31.gif

miracles giving up garter.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
My Bridechilla at the W hotel after party

miracles bridechilla.jpg

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love the expression on the groom''s face on the "Soooo happy" picture! Mmm, yummy looking cake.

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Miracles! The wedding looks like it was a really, really fun event! Just the type of wedding that everyone loves to attend- on in which the bride and groom are clearly loving every minute of the day.

Quick question- do you know/remember where you daughter got her wedding day earrings? I''m starting to look around but haven''t found anything I love yet. From what I can tell from your photos, your daughters earrings look nice, so maybe I could check out the designer/source (if she got them online). Thanks!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I love the pics...you and your daughter look fabulous!

I too followed the dress thread and it looks like things all came together!

Congrats!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Everything looks really fabu! Gorgeous all round--thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Miraclesrule - Congratulations!
Your daughter''s wedding looks as though it was amazing for all in attendance. Just looked like a plain old good time filled with lots of love and laughs.
You two looked stunning - radiant beauties! I love, love, love both of your dresses!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
She really does look so happy and radiant in those photos! Her wedding looks like it was a blast!

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Okay, it''s official..... I want to come back as your daughter in my next life
37.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 2:50:11 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Hey miracles.....

....you have a nice booty.

::::runs and hides::::
LMAO

I was thinking the same thing!!
creepaway3.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I am going to be a good Ps'er and thank each of you. Y'all are going to give me carpal tunnel, but you're worth it.
35.gif

claudinam, Gwen, purrfect pair, skippy, everylongx, blondebunny, KimberlyH, FacetFire, bee*, MoonWater, Stephanie, indecisive, Maisie, sunnyd, princesss, Haven, somehowcollide, iluvcarats, Blair, Amandine, LadyPirate, EricaR, Seelight, DiamondFan, LindaW, rockzilla, violet02, icekid, Lorelei, ZoeB, redrose, HaloAngel, Selkie, Ellen, Blackpaw, LAJennifer, Dani, CNDinNYC, Harleigh, PrincessDijon, canuk-gal and sparkalicious.

Thank all of you for your congratulation and your support throughout my various sagas.

anchor31: Thanks and Good Luck to you!!

BensBride: HUGE sigh of relief. I finally cleaned my house yesterday. It was a hazard zone.

choro72: I love the candle idea too. As long as there aren't kids at the wedding, I think it's fun.

Modern Sparkler: Feel free to "borrow" the candle idea. We did! We simply created our own labels, but got the idea from a picture.

Sabine: Your wedding was amazing too. I loved looking at your pics! Isn't it maddening waiting for them?

Robbie: Thanks! Now if I can get a pro pic of her that's even close to the one you have by the doors or window, I will be one happy Mama.

CourtneyLub: You rocked your gown too! I am still so in awe that you made that walk by yourself.

Charger Grrl: Knew you would love the garter.
35.gif

IndyGirl22: Every sig line I have seen you use is on a bracelet I wear around my wrist. It's uncanny.

IndependentGal: Still loving your comment about your avatar not dying in vain. You crack me up!!
9.gif

museikchick: How's life without me in the office? Less stressful, eh? Better gear up because coming back to 100's of emails won't be a picnic for y'all.

pocahontas: She did "rock" that gown. It was worth the stress. I loved her website.

akmiss: There were two tripod guys and they were both HAWWT.

Wishful Thinking: I make my living off of damage control, but I usually like to get paid for it, not have to pay for it.
20.gif

SDL: Yeah, I still haven't gotten to wear that green dress.
8.gif
Yet, I did get a nice pair of gold strappy sandals because I kept the ones I bought for my niece to wear in my daughters wedding. So I am good to go!

Kaleigh: I am so proud. Is it too much? I hope not. I can't help myself.

sap: We really did pull of the spanish theme. Even the Mr. and Mrs. "pageant ribbons" on their chairs clinched it.

SarahLovesJS: Thanks sweetie. I meant to comment on your BM dresses but I just never made it. It's been crazy with me scouring and trying to do all the after wedding stuff.

sybfyffe: That's an odd nic. Is it like a license plate that I will never guess?
2.gif
Thank you for your Congrats.

Neaveah: I copied and pasted your post and sent to my daughter. Just in case she forgets, I think I will send it to her again about a week before Mother's day.
3.gif

zhuzhu: Thank you. We definately need to have another GTG soon. SDL is pretty busy these days though.

lliang chi: Yeah, like we needed the dress to catch fire after all that drama...NOT!

LaurenthePartier: Well, they could probably be models and all have done some. But not me. I would be like a Model T.
38.gif

brandy z28: I always wanted that Camaro. Now with fuel prices, I am glad I don't have it. Thank you again.

Hudson Hawk: Of course your Mother will be that proud of you!! We can't help it. It's a Mom thang.
41.gif

jcarlylew: Thanks. I got that shrug from Canada on ebay for $35 bucks, but considering I didn't have to buy a MOB dress, I didn't mind the ridiculous shipping costs. It did fit funky and we had to stitch across both shoulders and gather a bit to pull the arm holes closer to my body, but overall, it worked.

deejay: I love that picture too!!

luckystar: We did have a blast. But I don't remember much of it. It goes by so fast and there is so much going on. I really need pictures to what I missed. I will definately post pro pics, links, video...all of it.

fieryred: I love that pic too. Especially the way her DH is so into it, with his hand all palm down balancing them. Too cute.

Freke: I have another great booty shot from the limo the other night that I can post for you in our playground. lmao....

havernell: I hate to admit this, but we actually bought those earrings from the bridal salon during our last fitting. I thought they were overpriced and I didn't want the salon to make one more dime off of us, but I really thought they were perfect for her dress so we bought them anyway. I don't know who makes them, but I can try to find out. They were beautiful. I think they have a lot of similar ones in the $120-$180 range.

Okay, pray for some pro pics soon. We have collected a bunch from MySpace tags and albums, but I want more of the wedding, not the reception pics with groups of people standing around the bride and groom. I want detail shots.

I did finally upload and creat a few new albums from all the showers, and bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner. That took me until 2 a.m. this morning. UGH.
14.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Everything is picture perfect! Your daughter looks so beautiful and happy and you are an absolutely stunning MOB!! Looks like it was a fun wedding. And the dress turned out beautiful (I followed the dress saga thread). I''m so glad everything worked out. Congratulations!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
miracles these pictures are just awesome! it looks like everything was just perfect. congratulations on expanding your family
36.gif
9.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
miraclesrule, wow, your daughter''s wedding was beautiful! Congratulations! Love all the photos--the wedding looks like it was tons of fun!

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Bloody hell, you are both soooo gorgeous! I can''t believe it...
23.gif
28.gif

Congrats on your lovevly daughter''s wedding. I hope she will be forever happy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Neveah: Too funny!! I''m sure my daughter would tell you it wasn''t a cake walk.

Portia, mimzy, kimN and iceprincess, thank you for your kind words and congrats. Honestly, I don''t know how I would have made it through without all of you.

And just to show you PS''ers just how much affect you have had on me, I found myself ordering my daughter to give me her ring while we were making the placecard candles....

Not only did my DD want a dress like nobody else, she did the same with her ring. Unique runs through our blood.

So without further ado, my first amateur shot of her ring to set the tone of the wedding....

miracles daughters ring.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!

You weren''t kidding when you said it was unusual. Holy cow I love it!!!

What kind of wedding band did she get?

(And I''ll be the first to insist on HANDSHOTS!!!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous pictures...all of them!!! She should be a model if she isn''t already! Incidentally, this is a minor point, but that is as beautiful a wedding cake as I have ever seen!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi honey, just checking back in for more pics, and THANK YOU for delivering. I''m not sure if I can get a runner, but at least I know now that one might be needed!

I love those fans and am thinking about getting some of those myself actually. Especially seeing how well they photograph. The new pics are incredible and show the fun and the personality of the couple, you and the day!

We need you to start practicing with your macro button so that you can deliver at least SEVERAL more pics of that amazing ring. I''m in love!

You look beautiful and happy in the pics, and I mean this in the best of ways as a daughter who all her life has been told how beautiful her mom is, you remind me of my mom before her surgeries in some of those pics. Make me wish my mom was whole, but honestly I am just happy to have her there. Tonight is grandpa''s 91st birthday and I can''t wait to have him motoring down the aisle next to me on the scooter in 50 days!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Freke: She isn''t going to wear a band with it. When her DH proposed, they were in the Yucatan so he didn''t want to risk anything more than a nice platinum band with cut outs on the plane or in luggage since the proposal was a surprise. She is wearing proposal ring on her ring hand. They went together afterwards to find her e/wedding ring. This was before I knew about PS. If I had know what I know now, I would have "edumacate" themselves before buying the ring from a B&M.

diamondseeker: Thanks. We did have a very good time. They are both so beautiful. We changed the cake design so many times, I started to feel sorry for the vendor, but they said they get that all that time. The vendor "Flour Power" rocks their cakes!

Gypsy: I''m so sorry about your Mom''s health issues. It is so distressing as a child to have to witness and accept. It was so hard for me at times with my Dad, that I just
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
. *HUGS* But how awesome to have your Grandpa''s 91st today!! He will be so proud to roll beside you on your wedding day.
36.gif

My daughter is coming over today because I have to store some sort of armoire for her DH, and I want to take more pics of the ring, but I don''t know how to do "macro". Hell I don''t even know what it means. I have an HP photosmart camera that probably can do it...but I suspect there will be a lot of operator error. It has tons of features and I have tried to find what you mean, but I "no find".
7.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you looked for the "Flower" Icon on your camera?

Woman! Get that camera manual out!!

Lookie here!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you and your daughter!! Looks like a great party!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to say I love all of the pics your posted so far, and your daughters dress was GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Your daughter looked sooo beautiful!! :) You did an awesome job with everything, and any girl would be lucky to have u as their mom :) cant wait to see some handshots!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results