shape
carat
color
clarity

My Daughter is Married...whooohoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new pics. Thanks for sharing!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Dangit...just ate my long post....
I will wait now to post the grooms cake until I remember what I wrote.
39.gif

My little Bride-chilla at the after party at the W hotel. She didn''t want to get her dressed messed up, but when their friend was paying the driver to take them to their hotel, he had a cigar in his hand and pointed it at the groom to say his parting words and the ash fell and landed on her dress. The driver yelled, "Your dress is on fire!!" My daughter slapped it out quick and it was on a part that was an under layer so it doesn''t show. She said she freaked for a sec.
32.gif

Grrrrrrrrr, something must be wrong...I can''t get the pictures to post....
29.gif

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! Keep the pics coming!!!!

Okay I have to admit something....... I was following your dress thread disaster from the beginning. Then when you posted a picture of the dress I thought, "eek, all that anxiety over that dress????"
23.gif
Definitely not my style and I thought it was one of the most over the top wedding dresses I have ever seen.

Well Ms. Miracles I need to eat my words! I have NEVER seen a more STUNNING bride in my entire life!!! She was gorgeous and WOW that dress is to die for!!!! It is now one of my favorite dresses ever! (of course, worn by your daughter.... I have a good feeling that I would look like an old washed up version of Little Bo Peep if I ever attempted to put on that dress
9.gif
)

It was worth every penny and every headache. They should retire that dress. No one else could come close to looking that fantastic in it.

The pictures of the two of you are beautiful. I love all your comments. And take it from a daughter who also has one of the most wonderful mothers to walk the face of the earth.... your daughter is so incredibly blessed!!!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! You did an amazing job with the dress! I''m excited to see what the grooms cake look like. I hope she''ll give you professional pictures for you to post too.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m SO happy for you. I''ve been lurking (popping on and off) just for this thread. Your daughter looks beautiful, the wedding looks amazing period, and YOU ARE A KNOCK OUT!

CONGRATS MOMMA!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You and your daughter are like sisters, both are gorgeous!
You must tell us all the details in the next get together!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!

You and your daughter are BEAUTIFUL.....What a lovely wedding!!! Thanks for sharing these lovely pics!!!
36.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures. And BTW miracles, HILARIOUS story about your daughter''s dress catching fire. Geez! Like you guys needed anymore drama surrounding that dress!!! :)

Everything turned out wonderfully! Congratulations!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Miracles - those pro shots are divine, and all of you ladies could be models! Just a lovely family and a gorgeous wedding!

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
Right as I delivered my daughter to her now DH, I saw a HUGE black bug was on her a$$
6.gif
I very quickly smacked that thing off hoping I would get it with the first swat, but I was sort of scared
32.gif

I can''t wait to see that smooth move on video.
2.gif
So my heart was beating super fast and I wasn''t concentrating on getting her dress situated. That bigarse bug came outta nowhere and unnerved me. I know it wasn''t there right as we were walking her down because the coordinator straightened out the train right as we got halfway and started down the center aisle and trust me, nobody could have missed that huge long spider looking bug...no way! ::::shivers:::::::

Anyway, here are some more shots. I am not going to apologize for posting too many pictures...EVER!!
9.gif
OMG- when I was in my cousins wedding, something similar happened. I saw a huge black spot on her dress... and then it started moving. I was sitting on the side aisle, diagonal form her. NO ONE else seemed to notice. I tried to get the MOH''s attention, but no luck. Finally I caught the brides eye, and tried to get her to look down
4.gif
WITHOUT freaking out. She looked, she saw it and she FLICKED it away with a vengence! It makes a hilarious story now, but I didn''t want her to scream and I was too far to do anything myself. Good work on shooing the spider!!
And... MORE PICS!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your photos! Can''t wait to see more!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like things turned out fantastic! The dress is beautiful and you and your daughter are both stunning! Good looking friends and family you''ve got there!
9.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Gosh, there are so many of you, I can't possibly address and Thank each of you individually. But please know from the center of my heart that I thank each of you for your comments and Congratulations. But I have to respond to a few:

Gypsy:
Thank you...I was wondering where you were. I'm so happy with the way everything turned out. It's stressfull, but worth it in the end. But in addition to a coordinator, I recommend a personal assistant/runner to keep going back to cars to get things. We forgot the beautiful ornate spanish fans for the BM's and Bride to take a picture with next to the Groomsmen in their Zorro masks. This was even after we had my niece run back to my daughter's car about 6 times. Boo....

Neveah: That means a lot to me. I was so touched by what you wrote. I am sure many people felt like you about my daughter's dress. Including me at times. But I knew it was perfect for her and her wedding. I'm glad you came around
2.gif

SDL: Our professional photographers are the husband and wide team at www.theimageisfound.com They are simply put....the very best I have ever seen. Their blog is fantastic. They love family. And they love capturing the moments as they happen. I can't wait to see their work. Unfortunately, my DD didn't want to let her DH see her before the wedding so they had little time to get any photos, so I opted out of any with the BM's so they could hurry up with what light they had left. Her photog friend is Chris at www.karmative.com He is one that took this wonderful photo that I honestly could stare at forever and ever. He does amazing work as well. I love him to bits.

Liveinthedream I didn't tell my daughter until after the ceremony and she said "Are you kidding me? OMG, I am so glad you didn't tell me or I would have been freaked out!!" I can only imagine what that bride was thinking. So random, eh?

For those lazy link clickers...or for those who just sometimes miss them like I do...this is the dress in motion. Credits to Chris at www.karmative.com

miracles dd twirling.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
The wedding looks fabulous. Your daughter is so beautiful. I hope my mom is half-as-proud of me when I get married. Congratulations!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
everything looks amazing! I read your posts about the dress saga - it turned out BEATUIFUL!!! And i love the shrug you have for your dress. Congrats to you both!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything is just beautiful! I LOVE that pic of your daughter with her dress in motion!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock

I am having trouble posting more pictures. I will email admin to help me. I really want to post the grooms cake. But to the understand the groom cake, you have to know their first conversation, which I was going to cut and paste from their wedding website, but since I''ve already posted their names, I guess I can just let anyone who wants to read it can go to the website.

www.chrystalanddalin.com

It had two action figures of Destro and the Baroness on top, with the GI Joe and Baroness symbol in front with some other important characters. The decorators failed to put the photo on top and used the wrong kind of frosting and the stripes were supposed to be blue. It bummed the Groom out, but the cake and the pina colada filling was awesome
18.gif

dalins cake.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Miracles,

just wanted to say I enjoyed very much following your threads and reading how your daughter''s wedding plans were progressing.

You both looked stunning and everything turned out beautifully. It looked like an awesome event.

Congratulations!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I''m late but I just wanted to say ditto to everyone else.
Your daughter is gorgeous, as are you, and you looked like you had a blast! And her dress looked fabulous!

I hope you''ll post some of her pro pics once they come in!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I''m late to the party, too, miracles, but first of all, you are simply gorgeous!

I am so glad to hear that your daughter''s wedding went so very well after it was all said and done. I''ve been trying to follow along and haven''t had much opportunity to post, but it looks like everything was beautiful! Congratulations on a job well done for your daughter!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Miracles (or should I say Janice?)
31.gif
, I just looked through your daughter's wedding website - it's beautiful! It's obvious from the way Crystal and Dalin speak of each other and their loved ones that they're such happy, loving and respectful people. Clearly, you and Dalin's parents did an awesome job raising amazing children. I wish them a lifetime of happiness and good health.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Thanks poc!! I loved her website. She needs to update that soon with pics and news and approving her guestbook comments. I think she goes back to work tomorrow. I found some non-pro pics to post, so here they come.....

Delivering the bride

miracles delivering bride.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Saying their vows

miracles dd saying vows.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Recessional....

miracles daughter now husband and wife kristy.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Dancing with her DH

miracles ahhhh love.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
More dancing with her DH

miracles bg dance.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Dancing with her Papa

miracles dd dancing with her papa.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Losing it with her Papa

miraclesles dd losing it with her papa.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Evil Cake Slayers....

Evil cake slayers.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
SOooooo Happy!!

miracles dd so happy bride with dh.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results