shape
carat
color
clarity

My Daughter is Married...whooohoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, everything was stunning. I love the two pro pics of them. The dress looks so cool in motion and you weren''t kidding about your niece''s eyes! Wow, she looks amazing as a brunette!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! "She got it from her mama" as the song goes
1.gif

The tripod guy is almost too hot!
Congratulations and please post more pictures ASAP.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS! The pictures are lovely, but I''m sure the actual event was better than any pictures could show.

You look fantastic, btw, as does your lovely daughter. Yay for it going off relatively hitch-less!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Looks like everything turned out perfectly!!! Your daughter looks wonderful and her dress came out perfectly.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations :) your daughter look a picture perfect dream and the dress turned out beautiful :).

The wedding looks amazing :)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Her dress is amazing! You pulled it off, it looks spectacular!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding!!! Your daughter is so beautiful. I think she looks just like you!!! They make an adorable couple. All your hard work paid off Miracles. It was a gorgeous, gorgeous wedding.

Linda

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again everyone. I couldn't have maintained what sanity I have without all of your support!!

I had to search a lot of MySpace pages to find this picture. It's blurry, but at least I finally got to see the kiss and the wishing well from the center vantage point.
36.gif

miracles dd sil kiss.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I was driving back to my house to get all the dresses and petticoat to take to the venue when they were doing her makeup and I cracked up when I saw this picture. The hair girl is on a stool even...Talk about a team effort.

Just so y'all know, she doesn't wake up looking like she did on her wedding day...it took this.
3.gif

Wedding prep...It takes a village.JPG

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Boo...what happened? Let''s try that again.

Wedding prep it takes a community.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, that is what I do every day!!!
2.gif
3.gif

I think it all just looks lovely. You can breathe a sigh of relief now, good job!

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Is that a hairstylist and two makeup artists?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2008 12:46:09 AM
Author: rockzilla
Wow! Is that a hairstylist and two makeup artists?
It sure is!! It's funny isn't it? I thought it looked Hollywood.

DF: So not fair!!
2.gif
I wish I had someone to do that for me at least a few times a month!! Personally, I didn't like my make up or my hair at all. But I only got one makeup artist and I had my hair done my someone else too. You could see all the pins from the back...but meh, I didn't care. My daughter looked awesome, and that is what I cared about.

You're right, I am relieved now. It's amazing how much more relaxed I can be now. Well, except for the scouring for pictures that I am doing.
31.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Wow you and your daughter looks fabulous!

I love that dress on your daughter it''s stunning!!

Post more pics!!!
1.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayaya, I found one of me!!
36.gif
I whited out my friends face, because his girlfriend might not like it if I post him online.
41.gif

Miracles and Mr. Ed whited out.JPG

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Daaaannngg you look amazing! You and your daughter really do look alike but you don''t look old enough to be her mother!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re such a hottie miracles.

Seriously.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Miracles! I love how all of the details have a spanish feel to them- including your daughter''s gorgeous gown (so glad it worked out!). Both you and your daughter look absolutely gorgeous- you can definitely see where she gets it from. Congratulations again!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!! Thank you for sharing photos with us!! Her dress looked great even in spite of the difficulties! Yaaaaay!
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Miracles You so do not look anywhere near old enough to be your daughters mum, you look fantastic and happy :)

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2008 1:42:52 AM
Author: miraclesrule
Yayaya, I found one of me!!
36.gif
I whited out my friends face, because his girlfriend might not like it if I post him online.
41.gif
Look at YOU in your sexy dress!!!
30.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
You are all way too kind.
30.gif
Too bad y''all aren''t single heterosexual men free of communicable disease looking to date a single MOB
35.gif

I found some more pictures
36.gif
36.gif

I think I could have removed one piece of crinoline from the top of the back of the dress looking at this side shot, but eh, overall...considering the drama, I think I did a good job with that dress, although I should have fixed it better before I took my seat. The MOH was out of her ankle boot and in heels for the ceremony only and she couldn''t do it.

Right as I delivered my daughter to her now DH, I saw a HUGE black bug was on her a$$
6.gif
I very quickly smacked that thing off hoping I would get it with the first swat, but I was sort of scared
32.gif

I can''t wait to see that smooth move on video.
2.gif
So my heart was beating super fast and I wasn''t concentrating on getting her dress situated. That bigarse bug came outta nowhere and unnerved me. I know it wasn''t there right as we were walking her down because the coordinator straightened out the train right as we got halfway and started down the center aisle and trust me, nobody could have missed that huge long spider looking bug...no way! ::::shivers:::::::

Anyway, here are some more shots. I am not going to apologize for posting too many pictures...EVER!!
9.gif

miracles dd and hubby saying vows kristy pics.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Me reading the blessing which everyone loved and made my Mom cry
16.gif

miracles reading the blessing.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know what she is saying or doing here, but I just like to look at her anyway.
41.gif

miracles dd kristy pic1.jpg

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Goodness, she has such a tiny waist! I think she looks absolutely radiant and am so glad you''re happy! (And her, too
2.gif
)

BTW, I agree with everyone else who says you''re a hottie. You do look stunning!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
We had spanish fans with a cute tag with the same style as the invites and table numbers and the whole spanish theme with a black ribbon. You can''t see the cute details, but here''s a couple playing cute with a fan.
31.gif

miracles spanish fans.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy with the dress. It came out so much better than I was even hoping after seeing the first part of the *mess* that was the dress for a while there...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Word!! Thank you Freke for being so helpful and supportive. I thought I was ''bout to lose my mind!!

Here''s something...maybe me and my daughter. This shows the appliques I sewed onto the top of the dress the night before the wedding...actually early morning if you want to get technical about it.
26.gif

Well, maybe that one doesn''t show them very well, and I was a sweaty mess from dancing. But it does show the straps I had sewn on the dress to keep it up.

miracles and dd.JPG

stbfyffe

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!! You guys look BEAUTIFUL and your niece....stunning.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results