shape
carat
color
clarity

My Daughter is Married...whooohoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I really don''t have any pictures downloaded yet, but I had to post this one. The wedding last night was so beautiful and I am so proud I made it through the entire ceremony and speeches without crying.
36.gif

miracles dd and new sil.JPG

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning couple! Congratulations to them!

Glad to hear everything was beautiful! Can''t wait to see more pictures.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
YAY! Congrats to them, and to you on the new addition to your family!!
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
What do you mean you didn''t cry? Noooo, do over. You must cry
2.gif

They look radiant.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
36.gif
36.gif
What a GORGEOUS couple!! Congrats; can''t wait for more pics!
35.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I cried before the wedding and after the wedding, but I was so focused on all that I had to do that it prevented me from losing it. Plus I didn't want the fake eyelashes to fall off. It was the first time I have ever worn that that they stayed put all night. It was so fun.

This is a picture of the group of us that put all these candle "placecards" together with my daughter. They looked more elegant in person in the lighting, but my camera is cheap and awful.

We had red ribbon for one dish, black for one dish, and gold ribbon for the other. It took 5 hours for five of us to hand make them, from punching the spare paper with a special punch with scalloped edges which the picture doesn't show, to punching wholes in them with a hole puncher, stamping a design on them, hand writing the names and table numbers, threading the ribbon and tying the bows. We even had the last person who was "bow quality control" who snipped them to make them perfect.

wed placing candles we four made them.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look amazing!!!! And those candles are awesome too!!! What a cool idea!

ETA: And of course your daughter looks amazingly gorgeous-as we knew she would...

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
She looks amazing!!

Congrats to you and your daughter!
36.gif
36.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
awww ur daughter is gorgeous!!! those candles look fab! cant wait to see more! :)

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
These no-pro pics are awful....sorry for the poor quality...and the bad angle.

The cake table was gorgeous and the spice layer....TDF

wed yummy for the tummy cake.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you guys rent the cake stand?

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Was she married at the RBI, miracles?

ETA: Your daughter looks radiant, as does he hubby, and the group shot is great. Congratulations on becoming a mother-in-law.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 3:44:55 PM
Author: KimberlyH

No, but I really wanted that venue!!! We ended up going with the Prado because we didn''t have enough $$$ to invite the amount of people to use the large room RBI. However, I negotiated an amazing rate there for the other room, but my DD didn''t like the options for the ceremony. But I think RBI is an amazing venue.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 3:41:15 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Did you guys rent the cake stand?
No, it was included in our package. I didn't expect it to be so beautiful. They have definately upgraded from prior weddings I have been to at that same venue.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
It was so funny when my new SIL found out she had a San Diego Chargers garter belt. She said "I am my Mother''s daughter!!" It surprised me too. He has no choice but to learn to love football.
2.gif

wed garter find.JPG

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 3:48:15 PM
Author: miraclesrule

No, but I really wanted that venue!!! We ended up going with the Prado because we didn''t have enough $$$ to invite the amount of people to use the large room RBI. However, I negotiated an amazing rate there for the other room, but my DD didn''t like the options for the ceremony. But I think RBI is an amazing venue.
The Prado has the same Spanish feel as RBI (but the RBI has a bit of cowpoke thrown in), so the floors and arched windows had me thinking that''s where it took place. Both venues are lovely. My husband and I were married at the RBI (small wedding, 28 people including us) and I love that we get to celebrate our anniversary with a there each year. Your daughter and her DH will be able to do the same at The Prado!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Imagine our surprise when the videograper showed up as we were changing. I had to take his picture because I never thought we would have all our TMI girl getting dressed talk in front of such a hot guy with a tripod.
31.gif

wed smokin hot videographer.JPG

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 3:58:14 PM

The Prado has the same Spanish feel as RBI (but the RBI has a bit of cowpoke thrown in), so the floors and arched windows had me thinking that''s where it took place. Both venues are lovely. My husband and I were married at the RBI (small wedding, 28 people including us) and I love that we get to celebrate our anniversary with a there each year. Your daughter and her DH will be able to do the same at The Prado!

That''s awesome Kimberly!! I love just going and having dinner outside next to the fireplace overlooking the greens just after sundown. It''s beautiful. You picked a great venue.
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 4:13:32 PM

Date: 7/26/2008 3:58:14 PM

That''s awesome Kimberly!! I love just going and having dinner outside next to the fireplace overlooking the greens just after sundown. It''s beautiful. You picked a great venue.
36.gif
We were married in front of the fireplace, cocktails on the lawn, dinner in a small room right next to the lawn. Our 2 year anniversary is in a few weeks and I get all goofy/sentimental thinking about it. Sorry for the hijack!

You, your daughter, and her now hubby picked a great venue as well! I had the most delicious (insert spicy pork dish name here as my mnd is blank, damn summer cold) dinner at The Prado....yummy! Can''t wait to see more pictures!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congrats! Everything looks beautiful! More pics, more pics!!!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She looked SOOO beautiful and happy. I am sure the stress of that dress was the furthest thing from her (and your) mind that day.

And those candles are amazing.... I might just be "borrowing" that idea from you :)

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you, your daughter, her hubby, EVERYTHING looks beautiful! Congratulations!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your daughter looks so stunning as do you. Delighted to hear that you all had a fab day!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Your daughter is gorgeous!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic!! Everything looked great - including the dress!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Your daughter couldnt look better and everything looks amazing... like it was worth all the stress!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! She stunning and so are you!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 3:54:59 PM
It was so funny when my new SIL found out she had a San Diego Chargers garter belt. She said ''I am my Mother''s daughter!!'' It surprised me too. He has no choice but to learn to love football.
2.gif
AWESOME, choice!!

Your daughter looks exquisite. What a lovely bride!

The Prado is a FABULOUS venue. I was there a couple of years ago for a Cox Cable event.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looked like such a fun day!! Congratulations to your daughter and her lovely new husband!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Yeahhhhh!!! More pics please!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results