shape
carat
color
clarity

My Daughter is Married...whooohoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY Freke. Miracles hon, now we do expect quite a few pics. It will take a LOT of shots to get a few usable ones at first. You''ll get better (and we therefore expect more bling shots as time goes on).

Yeah, its been hard and I am trying to keep almost losing her last year in perspective but honestly right now though, I''m just wanting her to stop inviting people. We''re 50 days out. Stop the madness. Seriously. She just added someone to the guest list today. *bangs head on keyboard*

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fab pics
30.gif
30.gif
Has anyone told you your daughter looks a little like Niki Taylor (when Niki was younger)? Your daughter and SIL are beautiful! You look gorgeous!
36.gif
Can't wait for the pro pics!!
9.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy,

THAT''S who she reminds me of! You''re so right!

Gorgeous.

calidaisy

Shiny_Rock
OMG, your daughter is so-o beautiful! she looks just like you!
you two look absolutely amazing!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
I love all of the pictures. Your daughter was a vision in that dress and all the details were amazing. I am so happy it all worked out. Now perhaps you can give yourself a little vacation :)

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
blondbunny: Thanks!! I''m working on the hand pics now I know what "macro" means. I am like a camera demon now!

Gypsy: Hahahaha, sorry for laughing sweetie. On the bright side, the wedding date is near and your Mom won''t be able to invite anyone else once it''s over.
2.gif

skippy, claudinam: Yep, we used to hear the Niki Taylor all the time when my daughter was in her teens. I even mentioned that in my Who''s Who thread. Especially when my DD highlighted blonde for about a year. I swear I am going to get an ulcer waiting for pro pics.

calidaisy: She looks much better than I ever could....but Thank you, I''ll take that compliment anyday.
10.gif

modernsparkler: Thanks!! Not bad for less than 5 months to plan. I thought we pulled off a nice party even though my daughter wanted it NOW! I agree-a vacation is called for...where I get to sip fruity drinks delivered with a towel by cabana boys.
31.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I found some sneak peeks on the blog!! They spelled their last name wrong...it's Cienfuegos, but apparently they will be posting more. Such a tease. I am not loving the groom pics...or the crazy Best Man who put a grill in...but he is a crazy guy. the full dress shot is wonky too, but I know they are amazing and they are probably working on some really good effects.

I am getting so excited. I just called her up to tell her...and woke her up!!
3.gif
We got some sneaks Whooohooooooo......

Sneak pic teasers

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Just to give you an idea of how silly the Best Man is...here is a picture of him and the MOH at the reshearsal dinner at Dave and Busters....

paco and c rae 1.jpg

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your daughter is going to have one amazing collection of pictures! So she used her e ring for the ceremony? I love it!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Very Gorgeous Bride and MOB. It looks like a celebrity wedding !
You can tell a lot of Love - Time - Work - and Thought was put in the planning
I am so happy it was a beautiful day for you and your family

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 7:40:19 AM
Author: crystalheart1
Very Gorgeous Bride and MOB. It looks like a celebrity wedding !
You can tell a lot of Love - Time - Work - and Thought was put in the planning
I am so happy it was a beautiful day for you and your family
crystalheart: Actually we had only 5 months to plan and execute this wedding.
6.gif

Which is why it was so stressful on us emotionally. But I think it turned out well considering... My DD is a celebrity in my eyes. Well, maybe not financially...lol...

choro: Yep, she is only wearing her ering as her wedding ring and the proposal band on her ring hand. She thinks solitaires are a PITA because they get caught on everything (putting her hand in her pockets and stuff), and she has seen so many people only wearing their bands, that she decided she wanted something different that she would never take off her hand. (Plus, I tell her it will be a nice ring to transfer to her right hand when she decides to upgrade after her kids are older)
2.gif

SDL: I can''t wait for more of nate and jaclyn''s photos. They really are an amazing team. Soooooo fun to work with too. I think it''s funny that one blog comment thought the venue was in Cuba!! Huh? Maybe it was the name and the dress. I dunno. I am not liking the fuzzy dress picture though. But the black and white shot of her....I love that one, and the couple shot and the rose petal shot and of course, the ring bearer with Captain America (It was the only way we thought we could get him down the aisle. But once he brought Capt America to his Nino, he wanted it back and started crying. Too cute. We should have given him two so he could have took one with him to his seat) Duh on us....

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG.

Those pics are fabulous. The dress. The bride. The groom. The ring bearer. The best man. WOW.

I liked the comments where they said that her dress was amazing, and that it should be illegal to look that beautiful. hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! If they only knew what it took to get it there....

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Those photos are perfect and amazing. What a beautiful bride and that''s not nice forum talk. She really is stunning.
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results