shape
carat
color
clarity

My Daughter is Married...whooohoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Miracles, congratulations!!! I''m so happy for you and your daughter and your new son-in-law. And you look AMAZING in that dress. Holy cow.

I''m sure it was a beautiful wedding...so let''s work on getting those pictures up and running!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning couple they make. Congrats Mom, you must be so proud!!! I can''t wait for more pics, everything looks great!! I LOVE her gown, soooooo pretty!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAAAY Miracles and Little-Miracles!

Gorgeous!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Your daughter looks every bit the radiant bride on her wedding day! Congratulations!!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like an amazing time! YAY! More pics are needed, of course!
36.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! Everything looks gorgeous!! You and your daughter included!!! MORE PICS PLEASE! (when you get a chance!)
9.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it all looks beautiful! They look so happy!
36.gif
36.gif

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
What amazing pictures. Dalin and Crystal look soo happy. Those candles look awesome after you put the ribbons on them.
1.gif
I am soo excited for you. It looks like all of you had an awesome time. I can''t wait to hear all about it tomorrow morning.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
You all look great! Your daughter in her dress is
30.gif
even after all of that stress! You do beautiful damage control. The venue is gorgeous, and so is the cake! Perfect!
36.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, elegant wedding. You and your daughter both looked gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Miracles - I cannot to wait to see more pics of her wedding - everyone looked gorgeous! Congrats!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful wedding! Your daughter (and you!!!) looked amazing!!! Can''t wait to see more!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
awww, miracles! Your daughter looks stunning. As do you, hot mamma!
36.gif
It sounds like everything came together so well. Congrats on gaining a son-in-law
21.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pics, thanks for sharing MR!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miracles, your daughter and her husband are one gorgeous couple. Congratulations and best wishes to them! Congratulations on becoming a MIL. Everything looks so beautiful!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to your daughter, she is so beautiful, and you look great!
36.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Beautiful! She looks SO HAPPY! All that worry about the dress forgotten and just sheer joy! I LOVE the pic with you and the other ladies! Having a great time it looks like! Congrats on the new son in law!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Miracles! The wedding looks so perfect and elegant! Great job! Are you breathing a huge sigh now that all that work and planning is done?

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Who are the ladies that are with you in the candle pictures? Everyone you know must be models!
Those candles are so beautiful! Gives me ideas...
27.gif

Congratulations!!

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous daughter you have! She takes after her momma!
She looked stunning in her dress!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Miracles! She was absolutely beautiful!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 6:53:26 PM
Author: Kaleigh
What a stunning couple they make. Congrats Mom, you must be so proud!!! I can''t wait for more pics, everything looks great!! I LOVE her gown, soooooo pretty!!
Double ditto!!!
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!! I love PS'ers. I will do an entire thread when we get some photos of the ceremony and some pro pics.

The ladies in the group photo are the groom's maternal grandmother, MOG, maternal aunt, and me the MOB.

I did find one pro pic on line already posted from a pro photog friend who was a third shooter as his wedding gift. This isn't from the the ones we paid the big bucks for....but he does great work. I found one of my niece and this one of my daughter. Didn't the dress turn out spectacular? The Groom and his Mom were looking on as my daughter was dancing with someone???

Watch me twirl Mommy

This is my niece that we flew in from Georgia to be a bridesmaid. She is my younger sister's daughter. She arrived as a multi colored blonde, so my daughter took her to a salon two days before the wedding and transformed her into a brunette. My niece inherited her father's stunning blue eyes. I think this is an awesome photo of her after her makeup was done, before we starting getting dressed.

My niece the bridesmaid after makeup

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow miracles your daughter is beautiful - the photos look great, very haute bride!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I finally received one of us coming down the stairs that my Mom took, but she is a terrible picture taker. You can see that me and my daughter were walking in synch, but her Grampa lost his step count. He was more nervous than we we were. I can''t wait to get a picture of the vow site.

miracles and dd down the aisle.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
A much better shot of the side of the cake...

miracles daughter cutting cake.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
My darling daughter acting cheesy....but this picture gives you a better feel for the warmth and glow of the reception room.

dd acting a fool.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I finally received a site shot taken by my Mom from her seat. It will have to do for now.
10.gif

yeah a site shot.jpg

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Miracles
36.gif
Congratulations on your daughter''s wedding! You both looked so stunning! Your daughter totally rocked her wedding gown as we all knew she would
9.gif
And, you didn''t look so bad yourself
2.gif
Honestly, you are one sexy MOB
31.gif
31.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
YAY! Everything looks wonderful, not least you and your daughter! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results