shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dangle Lever-Back Diamond Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful!!!

anyname

Shiny_Rock
It''s a great modern twist on a classic piece. Absolutely beautiful.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love them.

Silly question, but what made you decide on dangle vs. fixed? I''ve gone back and forth about that myself, both are so cool in different ways.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Love how open they are in the back! I''ve never seen this but oh how I love the idea!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, how I love these!! They are stellar
36.gif
- am hoping to do something similar in the future, I think they look so sparkly, fresh and modern!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oooohhh!!! So pretty!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like how much of the diamond you can see from the side. Great earrings!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Really special. I love the simplicity and the open bling look!!!! Enjoy your beautiful earrings!!!!
36.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
So dainty. The setting is perfect!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these! What beautiful earrings, I love that you can see so much of the beautiful stones! They look great on you, and you do not look like Sasquach (that made me laugh
2.gif
).

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Exceptionally graceful - they look exquisite on you!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE those! And you do not look like a sasquatch!

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all the compliments! I am thrilled with them, and the project turned out to be exactly what I wanted, and what most of you have commented on: lots of visible diamond, floating look, minimal metal. At first I was nervous that they wouldn''t be sturdy enough, but the jeweler assured me they will hold up to 24/7 wear. I only wish I could see my earrings more often!

A couple questions were asked:
-I too wish someone had a stock setting...WF is really close with their dangle, but to switch to the martini setting makes it custom. I would have loved to use WF to do the martini dangle, but I found bargain diamonds via BN and that took me off the WF course.
-Fixed vs Dangle - I definitely always wanted dangle so that they could move with random movement and sparkle more! Plus, I figured that dangle would be more comfortable and maybe not poke me, since I will wear these 24/7...sleep, shower, all the time. Oh, and in case anyone is interested, since the culet is not hidden in the setting, I can definitely feel it when I fondle my earrings in the day, but don''t really feel it when I''m laying down. They are kinda sharp/pointy!

Thanks again for all the nice words...I haven''t told anyone around me that I got them, and it''s nice to have someone to tell how happy I am with them besides my husband!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Maybe with all of the Oohhhs and Aahhhhs these are getting someone will decide to offer them!! HINT HINT!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! They are beautiful!! The setting is amazing, you can see the whole diamond!!
36.gif
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL, I''m in love with them!
emlove.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
those look beautiful

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow they are perfect. Absolutely gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
They''re beautiful, so elegant! I love the settings, you look at the earrings and all you see are diamonds!
30.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful! And I bet they sparkle more than studs because a) more diamond is exposed, b) they move more, and c) they''re not right up against your ear, so they probably don''t get as dirty. Although if you''re fondling the culet, maybe (c) isn''t true.

Leverbacks really are the most comfortable style, aren''t they? They don''t poke your head the way studs do.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just dropped of a pair of OECs at my jewelers to have these dangles made. Mine are smaller at about .30 each.

uppys OECs for dangle earrings.JPG

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
perfection.

oneam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I have been wanting a leverback/dangle for some time, and this is gorgeous. I am in ATL and had considered Laura Pearcefor a future project (earrings, actually!) and will certainly keep her in mind now - thanks for posting !

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are awesome!

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again for all the compliments!

Upgradeable, those diamonds are gorgeous...are you getting settings like mine? They will be GORGEOUS!

And yes, these lever backs are sooooo comfortable! I haven''t taken them off since I got them! Well...ok I took them off to do the photo shoot
30.gif

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 6:22:08 PM
Author: oneam
Beautiful! I have been wanting a leverback/dangle for some time, and this is gorgeous. I am in ATL and had considered Laura Pearcefor a future project (earrings, actually!) and will certainly keep her in mind now - thanks for posting !

Thank you! I liked using Laura Pearce for the ering and the earrings - they are always helpful and pleasant and have gorgeous estate and new pieces to goggle over in the meantime. Their bench jeweler isn''t in all the time, which means that I have to drop my ring off to be checked and pick them up days later, but I guess that''s the norm. Their prices are a little on the higher side, but the good service/easy location has offset the sticker shock for me. And they''re a dog friendly shop...they bring their cute doggies in all the time!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 9:47:24 PM
Author: Upgradable
Does anyone think we could convince someone like Whiteflash to add these to their listings. I LOVE that the martini baskets are handmade for the stones, just little jump rings with the three prongs. Less is more!!
Upgradable, I'll be happy to take that suggestion back, but we do actually already carry dangle leverback earrings. I designed them two years ago as a custom job and they were added to the catalog over a year ago.

The baskets are a bit different, but the style is essentially the same. If you were to prefer the martini style, they could always be made to order.

PICCOLA - GORGEOUS choice by the way.....it's nice to have fellow leverback lovers!
2.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 11:52:47 PM
Author: musey
Gorgeous!! I love them.

Silly question, but what made you decide on dangle vs. fixed? I've gone back and forth about that myself, both are so cool in different ways.

When I designed mine two years ago, I wanted dangles for two primary reasons.....because they move/catch the light more, and because I'm on the phone most of the day and I find leverbacks more comfortable for daily wear with the phone/headset on. (Link: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/als-leverback-earrings-at-last.65872/)

Also, I've found that I think they are more versatile. When I'm wearing casual clothes, they are simple enough to blend in without looking too flashy. When I dress up, they look more elegant and dressy. One of my PS friends was amazed that they looked so different with a simple change of clothes. LOL

I've found they also don't seem to get dirty as quickly as my studs do, probably because they aren't sitting directly against the skin and picking up oils.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 2:13:59 PM
Author: Allison D.
Date: 2/7/2009 11:52:47 PM
Author: musey
Gorgeous!! I love them.

Silly question, but what made you decide on dangle vs. fixed? I''ve gone back and forth about that myself, both are so cool in different ways.
When I designed mine two years ago, I wanted dangles for two primary reasons.....because they move/catch the light more, and because I''m on the phone most of the day and I find leverbacks more comfortable for daily wear with the phone/headset on. (Link: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/als-leverback-earrings-at-last.65872/)

Also, I''ve found that I think they are more versatile. When I''m wearing casual clothes, they are simple enough to blend in without looking too flashy. When I dress up, they look more elegant and dressy. One of my PS friends was amazed that they looked so different with a simple change of clothes. LOL

I''ve found they also don''t seem to get dirty as quickly as my studs do, probably because they aren''t sitting directly against the skin and picking up oils.
Alj, I actually meant dangle vs. fixed leverbacks, not leverbacks vs. studs
1.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is what I meant:

c8-gn8uchmxxw9untv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results